Tornados amidst the ongoing Fukushima nuclear disaster!

page: 1

join

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The tornado damage in Japan last night was part of a weather system that did not leave Fukushima prefecture unscathed. Worse is the likelihood nuclear contamination has been picked up and further spread through the tornado affected area.

The tornado damage most affected Ibaraki Prefecture, which is located just below Fukushima and just above Tokyo. This underlines the incredible risk of having an ongoing disaster like Fukushima just smoking away like a train at the station, day after day after day, waiting for the next big tornado. The situation is not under control. The risk of the catastrophe becoming far worse is huge and the risk of course is not just to Japan.

Rare Tornado - Tsukuba, Ibaraki in Japan!

Rare and Deadly Tornado Near Tokyo - May 6, 2012

Should Unit 4 collapse a mass extinction event could result.
[url=http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2012/05/05/fukushima-still-spewing-massive-radiation-plumes-america-in-huge-trouble-says-nuclear-expert/]SOURCE[ /url]

Consider too just how many US nuclear power plants are situated in tornado prone areas.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
At first I thought, that's not a tornado that's a duststorm.

Then I was like

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This area just cant catch a break, and unfortunately for the world, when that next "big" natural disaster hits that area, the Fukishima reactor will be at the point of no return... Who knows, it may already be there....

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well.......hold on

Its true that its rare and odd......

But was it anywhere NEAR the plant? Thats the big question..........

I could say OH NOZ tornado in Dallas, but it might not have come anywhere near anything else.....

Must remain objective before scaring people

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
This area just cant catch a break, and unfortunately for the world, when that next "big" natural disaster hits that area, the Fukishima reactor will be at the point of no return... Who knows, it may already be there....

Fukushime is in the exact same place as that horrible March 11th when the EQ struck. No, I take that back it's worse. They are no closer to containing multiple meltdowns than they were days after the upheaval.

The radiation has spread globally, with no end in sight. We are just now starting to see the effects in our Oceans and West Coast of the U.S. Lord only knows what they will do....

It's a Global Catastrophe of epic proportions, with no end in sight.

Des

edit on 6-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Fukushima is far from over. Think about the implications this will have a mere five years from now. Let alone decades down the road (if we aren't extinct by then). This disaster is not going to just go away, or fix itself, and it has progressively gotten worse.

Freakin' global technocrats who play with power they do not understand and cannot control, and in turn releasing chemicals into this planet that can and probably will kill us all.

But that's okay, here's American Idol, here's a game show, here's a reality tv show - nothing to see here, folks. Move along. The blind ignorance the sleeping masses have is astounding, they worship their television set like a God and deem Good Morning America, Fox, CNN, the mainstream media as being correct and covering everything in this world.

I did a speech about Nuclear Power and the dangers, using Fukushima as well as Chernobyl as the "backbone" of my presentation. Let's just say the next speech about "Bronies" (A fan club for My Little Pony lovers) sparked more interest than mine, and people actually [attempted to] debate the subject.

Yeah, we are in trouble. Reminds me of a Tech N9NE song, Hope for a Higher Power.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is getting more and more depressing by the day.
I'm amazed we hear nothing of this on the news. Its just sickening and incredibly frightening.

www.naturalnews.com...

The issues of GMOs, fluoride, food freedom and vaccines won't matter at all if we don't solve this far bigger issue that threatens human civilization: Fukushima reactor No. 4.

Right now, the reactor's spent fuel pool is just one earthquake away from a structural failure that could set off a chain of events leading to the release of anywhere from 10 times to 85 times the Cesium-137 released in the Chernobyl disaster.

Such circumstances caused one of Japan's former ambassadors to make the following extraordinary statement:

"It is no exaggeration to say that the fate of Japan and the whole world depends on No. 4 reactor." - Mitsuhei Murata, Former Japanese Ambassador to Switzerland and Senegal, Executive Director, the Japan Society for Global System and Ethics.

A failure of the reactor -- and the subsequent catastrophic release of Cesium-137 -- would decimate human life across North America, killing off crops, polluting groundwater, causing widespread infant stillbirths and unleashing an explosion in cancer rates. North America could become uninhabitable by humans for centuries.

Cesium-137 has a half-life of 30 years, meaning that if North America is blanketed with a layer of radioactive dust in 2012, that radioactivity will still be half as strong in the year 2042. It will drop by half again by the year 2072. By the year 2102, it might be low enough to where humans could start to re-colonize the continent, but even then, rates of cancer and birth defects would likely be off the charts.

Yet, as we speak, the mainstream media is running a total media blackout on this story. Governments are pretending there is no problem, and the corporations that built these nuclear facilities (like GE) are quietly running disinfo campaigns to convince everybody there is no problem.

I've just published an urgent feature story on this issue, outlining the facts about Fukushima reactor No. 4:
www.naturalnews.com...

I've also reprinted an urgent press release from a coalition of organizations calling for urgent UN intervention to deal with Fukushima before it kills us all:
www.naturalnews.com...

I'm urging you to forward and share these stories and help raise the alarm. Nothing else is important anymore. It doesn't matter who is running for President, what's in the vaccines, or whether GMOs are labeled if our civilization is dead from radiation!

NaturalNews is shifting our editorial priorities to focus on Fukushima. All other stories are being made secondary to this urgent issue.

I'm also recording a "radiation survival 101" audio program today, to be included as a downloadable bonus item in my upcoming "Preparedness Defense" LIVE event happening Tuesday evening. A small number of seats remain available, and even those will likely be sold out by tonight. Register at:

www.HealthRangerLIVE.com

I'm assigning coverage of Fukushima to our staff writers and investigators, so expect to see a lot more reporting on Fukushima until (and if) this Reactor No. 4 problem is properly addressed.

In the mean time, just one earthquake in Japan could unleash the worst-case scenario, sending a massive plume of Cesium-137 headed directly at North America. The fate of our world now rests on the unpredictability of Pacific Rim earthquakes! This is a stupidly risky roll of the dice we've all walked into, and if we don't make it, future archeologists will one day discover a fine layer of Cesium-137 dust followed by a global mass extinction event.

Nothing else is important compared to this. We either solve the Fukushima situation -- and then eliminate ALL nuclear power plants on the planet -- or we carve our own graves in the sad, pathetic history of an arrogant civilization "suicided" by corporate-run science.

Pray for our world today. We may have already killed ourselves with stupidity.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well.......hold on Its true that its rare and odd...... But was it anywhere NEAR the plant? Thats the big question.......... I could say OH NOZ tornado in Dallas, but it might not have come anywhere near anything else..... Must remain objective before scaring people

The most recent reports have it the Daiichi plant was not affected by the tornadoes.

The point I am making though is this. Tornadoes are not common in Japan, and in fact those of the size that struck Tsukuba town in Ibaraki prefecture are rare. Ibraraki prefecture borders Fukushima prefecture, both regions are directly next to each other on the eastern seaboard.

Apart from the contamination on the surface of Fukushima prefecture which a tornado would pick up and spread to other areas of Japan, Ibaraki prefecture itself was downwind of the disaster in May last year.

Ibaraki prefecture manipulated the radiation survey

Here

And see also this story from zerohedge.com

A significant amount of radiation was found there. It is not hard to see that any contaminating isotopes picked up by the tornadoes are now spread even further across Honshu.

Nothing substantial has been done to halt the ongoing release of radioactive contaminants into the air and the sea from the wrecked and smoking Daiichi power plant. It is not hard to imagine a tornado taking out the remaining supporting structures of Unit 4, should one make a direct hit. The structure is already in a state of collapse and a direct threat to the entire island of Honshu.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tallone
The tornado damage in Japan last night was part of a weather system that did not leave Fukushima prefecture unscathed. Worse is the likelihood nuclear contamination has been picked up and further spread through the tornado affected area.

The tornado damage most affected Ibaraki Prefecture, which is located just below Fukushima and just above Tokyo. This underlines the incredible risk of having an ongoing disaster like Fukushima just smoking away like a train at the station, day after day after day, waiting for the next big tornado. The situation is not under control. The risk of the catastrophe becoming far worse is huge and the risk of course is not just to Japan.

Should Unit 4 collapse a mass extinction event could result.
[url=http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2012/05/05/fukushima-still-spewing-massive-radiation-plumes-america-in-huge-trouble-says-nuclear-expert/]SOURCE[ /url]

Consider too just how many US nuclear power plants are situated in tornado prone areas.

Great Post and thanks for the update. You've hit on one of the greatest fears I've had since I realized these people were working to stabilize and contain rather than encase and entomb.

One bad weather event that overcomes what they have done to stabilize those ruins and the original event will seem rather limited by comparison. The original event didn't have the literal reactor cores and inner core rooms exposed to the open blue sky. Lets see a big Typhoon and ...geeze...Tornado..run down that row ruins for the 4 lower reactor cores and I think Game Over would be an accurate statement for most of Japan and the Western Pacific that lay in direct currents to that piece of beach.

I'm no expert...but some things don't require experts. A High School education is more than enough to understand material data sheets on this material....weather patterns..and what it all means if it's in the open air and spread all over. S/F for the article OP and I hope we're all just being paranoid on this concern for the long term.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: Trimmed quote for space

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

One bad weather event that overcomes what they have done to stabilize those ruins and the original event will seem rather limited by comparison. The original event didn't have the literal reactor cores and inner core rooms exposed to the open blue sky. Lets see a big Typhoon and ...geeze...Tornado..run down that row ruins for the 4 lower reactor cores and I think Game Over would be an accurate statement for most of Japan and the Western Pacific that lay in direct currents to that piece of beach. I'm no expert...but some things don't require experts. A High School education is more than enough to understand material data sheets on this material....weather patterns..and what it all means if it's in the open air and spread all over. S/F for the article OP and I hope we're all just being paranoid on this concern for the long term.

There you have it. And it would have barely made it as an acceptable plot to a B grade apocalypse movie prior to March 2011. It seems like TPTB are allowing the situation to run on and on to divert us from what the ongoing worsening GFC portents... probable world war if you go by history over the last century. Your exasperation is totally understandible because the lack of interest (toward what I think is potentially WORST impacting disaster to have hit mankind ever) by MSM and governments and international regulatory bodies seems totally without rational.

The increasingly unpredictability and ever more extreme nature of weather around the globe just highlights the risk where ever nuclear plants exist. The Fukushima disaster shows there is no plan existing to protect us all from a one-two-three combination attack from nature in the nuclear power industry.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics
top topics

join