It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five-months since you died

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Great memorial piece, very heartfelt and honest.

It does hurt losing a best friend, I lost my little mate three years ago, and I still miss his antics even today.

Finding another has to be something you are ready for. It was only a year ago I rescued a two year old terrier, who was abused by her previous owners. Now she is completely spoiled and always the centre of attention.

Lovely dog, I do feel for you.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
First off please let me tell you from the bottom of my heart I am sorry. I couldn't get through your post I was sobbing so hard but managed to... I am almost at your point 5 months ago in my life now so this is hitting me very hard.
I have a beautiful shep/husky who is 14 I can't bare for that day I just can't ! I will pray for you to find peace.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Wow my eyes are leaking

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Such a touching story

I also held two of my dogs as they died and just remembering the feeling brings me back alot of pain and sadness. I knew that at least they felt comfort having someone being by their side and telling them how much I was going to miss them.

The only thing I hope for is that they are there for me when I die and hopefully they are the first thing that greets me when I transition to the other side.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss. I thought I knew what true pain was when I lost two beloved pets within five days of each other back in November. One was 12 and the other was 13. Then my mother just passed away May 1.
Your dog was beautiful and I hope you find peace soon.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

Wow, what a nice feeling to see you good people this morning being moved and supportive. Thanks, it really means a lot.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Awesome picture! Love it!

It gives me hope for the world knowing that such love and compassion still exists.

I hope someday soon you will be able to give a good home to yet another one of these loyal and deserving creatures... It might cheer you up a little, too
And you definitely deserve that. Sorry, I didn't mean to show any disrespect. I guess it just makes ME happier to think of you being cheered up by a cute puppy, but, I'm sure you will do what is right for you. Thanks for sharing. I love that photo!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join