It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aide says Romney received "very small" chip [Brain] implant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

According to an unnamed staffer, Romney is so "calculating, logical, and rational" because, when working at Bain Capital, Romney had in fact received a "very small computer chip implant in his brain to help him accomplish his work in the most cost efficient and timely manner."

-Snip-

Mitt Romney decided that he would take advantage of the most sophisticated microchip devices available. The chip would allow him to perform complex financial computations at a high rate of speed, and prevent him from considering any extraneous and time-consuming deviations, such as the human cost entailed in his fiscal transactions.

-Snip-

After having the device implantated, connective tissue formed to prevent the microchip's migration. The entire procedure was, in fact, very simple and low-cost.The microchip is approximately the size of a grain of rice, and is coated with a synthetic polymer.

Source

Well, this is unexpected and there is only this one source which I can find thus far. Still, the Daily KOS is not known for bad/misleading information. Further, the aide is saying that the implant 'helps' him to make more efficient decisions.

Not sure how to vette this story further but considering the fact that Bain Capital has invested in behavioral modification 'schools' for troubled youth, I am inclined to view this as credible in light of the following statement attributed to the anonymous staffer -

prevent him from considering any extraneous and time-consuming deviations, such as the human cost entailed in his fiscal transactions.

-Sourced above-

So...would it benefit the country to have an implanted POTUS? Or does this further underscore the opinions of many here on ATS which hold that the political elite are puppets of a behind the scenes ruling class. Without any explanation on who is on the other side of that microchip, I would think the latter to be true...

Who is pulling Romney's strings and how much of what he does can be attributed to his own cognitive functioning?
edit on Sun, 06 May 2012 17:12:46 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Spelling

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I often call Mr. Romney "Mr. Roboto"...lol....However...I find the idea of implants a little out there...I would put it right alongside alien abductions and Atlantis.

The dude is just a psychopath/sociopath (as are most wealthy business leaders...not conspiracy theory, science fact). he doesn't feel compassion or remorse like most people do.

I'm afraid I have to call "malarkey". This sounds like a buncha "hooey" to me.
edit on 5/6/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I smell H-O-A-X.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Apprently the chip must use an earlier form of Random Access Memory which doesn't require a reboot for loss of memory

That's why he flip flops so much, he keeps forgetting earlier decisions/commitments he's made in the past because of volatile memory

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I don't believe the Daily KOS would hoax its' audience; I wouldn't have posted otherwise. Still, only one source is mildly concerning...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

If it is true,
how soon before Anonymous hacks it and tells him what to do?
Or, what if Romney did something that the CIA didnt like, could they use it as a kill switch??

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
One of the tags is "Snark" - referencing it's funny, sarcastic nature - it's an indirectly referenced hoax...move/close this please...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I don't believe the Daily KOS would hoax its' audience; I wouldn't have posted otherwise. Still, only one source is mildly concerning...

the problem with news stories is in today's day and age they are usually only from one source anyway. All other news agencies do is copy paste from the original source, most do not even check the sources of the original article to determine accuracy of the original.

So one is not disconcerting in my opinion, what needs done is an official confirmation from the Romney camp. Then you can determine truth or fallacy definitely.

Anonymous sources are sometimes accurate, but used as a means to leak info to the public in effort to gauge public reaction, they will not officially confirm if they public reacts negatively, in such an instance they would simply deny the story... if there is a positive reaction, then the story will be officially confirmed

S&F by the way, good find
edit on 6-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

One of the tags is "Snark" - referencing it's funny, sarcastic nature - it's an indirectly referenced hoax...move/close this please...

LOL. OK then we know now. Thank you for looking into that and finding out for certain. You debunked your own thread! I totally respect that!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
People tend to believe what they want to believe. Personally I believe that Daily Kos leans so far to the left it sometimes lets that get in the way of being 100% truthful or and fact checking. Much the same way I believe Fox does except Fox leans right.

Now that I've probably ticked off both extremes of the political spectrum in the US....

I also personally think if he had a chip like the article suggests that Bain would have actually done much better...
Romney at Bain: Big Gains, Some Busts

Because there here is how he actually did...

Among the findings: 22% either filed for bankruptcy reorganization or closed their doors by the end of the eighth year after Bain first invested, sometimes with substantial job losses. An additional 8% ran into so much trouble that all of the money Bain invested was lost. Another finding was that Bain produced stellar returns for its investors—yet the bulk of these came from just a small number of its investments. Ten deals produced more than 70% of the dollar gains.

They made some money but its not exactly stellar performance. Likewise, I'd think a chip would help him to think fast enough to avoid some of the slips of the tongue he has made.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

LOL. OK then we know now. Thank you for looking into that and finding out for certain. You debunked your own thread! I totally respect that!

Yeah; I'm a fan of truth. I should have been more suspicious of the lack of sources; still...I my track record on this subject probably had something to do with why I was so inclined to go with it...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

Yeah; I'm a fan of truth. I should have been more suspicious of the lack of sources; still...I my track record on this subject probably had something to do with why I was so inclined to go with it...

thats hard isn't it, I recently almost went the other way. I was already opposed to the group in question so when a story came out against the group I almost did not even check into it, to my surprise when I did I found the story to be a hoax.

Its weird when you know for a fact your preconceived notions get in the way

edit on 6-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If this is true and probably isn't....that would make Ron Paul Americas anti virus

Hack Romeny brain, upload Paul bot virus election win could it be so simple?

Paul has definitely has my vote

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
We have all seen Romney debate and there was nothing smart or efficient about it.

People are free to believe this if they so wish but i don't.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I looked and I didn't see "snark" as one of the tags.

Where did you see that?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Bottom of article...still there...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Maybe he actually is a robot. Ray Kurzweil says in 40 years computers will be so powerful a robot personality would be unidentifiable against a human beings. The military is always 40 years ahead of the game. Can you say Manchurian android?

youtu.be...
edit on 6-5-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The current tech, in the white world, is incapable of altering brain function. All they can currently do is be trackable and store information.Science has not mapped out the entire brains nerve activity so such a thing would either be experimental or an abduction symptom.Nothing a presidential candidate would EVER allowed to be made public.The source is a progressive as well.These are the same groups that call semi autos assault weapons when in fact the correct assault weapons are automatic.
I would call this one a rant.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The current tech, in the white world, is incapable of altering brain function. All they can currently do is be trackable and store information.Science has not mapped out the entire brains nerve activity so such a thing would either be experimental or an abduction symptom.Nothing a presidential candidate would EVER allowed to be made public.The source is a progressive as well.These are the same groups that call semi autos assault weapons when in fact the correct assault weapons are automatic.
I would call this one a rant.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think its very odd to put a story like this up with a symbol supposedly for hoax at the bottom. It isn't funny sounding, and I find it odd on a conspiracy forum how things get hoaxed so quickly, that probalby shouldn't be.

Alot of things are put out behind their "doors" locked with keys, those keys are: the fool, the jokester, the foreign agent, the serpent/dragon. People are given truth and yet its veiled, and only those who know this is how they play the game go in boldly, give them a dirty look and tell them their timed out,and get the goods and leave.

Why write a false story of this nature? No one would its not funny? So chances of it being a joke are very slim!

top topics

join