It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have stated several times at ATS that if people disagree with how the federal government works people need to start their battle at the local level. This is where the RP revolution started, the people have taken an active roll at the county, district and state levels. Supporter of every candidate had the same opportunity to partisiapate in the process.
Ron Paul supporters have actively chosen to partisiapate and are following all the rules that were established by the party.
Complacency and apathy by the people has let those who wish to rule, use the system to take control and lead us into bondage
Americas founding fathers created a government for the people to openly partisiapate to maintain the libertys that we take for granted, and through the same process we can lose those libertys.

The average of former civilizations was about two hundred years and that each of them passed through the following evolutions:
1. From bondage to spiritual faith.
2. From spritual faith to great courage .
3. From courage to liberty.
4. From liberty to abundance.
5. From abundance to selfishness.
6. From selfishness to complacency.
7. From complacency to apathy.
8. From apathy to dependency.
9. From dependendency right back to bondage where it all started.

Complacency and apathy by americans in the political process has brought the country to the turning point.
Do we as americans freely and openly accept and embrace dependency on the government which will lead to bondage ?
Being apathtic will also lead to bondage .
The RP revolution is a movement of the people to take an active roll in their government and break the cycle before we are all led into bondage.
This is Americas last chance.
Americans have the last choice , do we accept dependency, or apathy, or Great courage and LIBERTY!
The RP revolution is a speeding express train passing through every state in america heading to Tampa in June, every american has the same decision and choice, A) stand on the track and try to stop it. B) Get out of the way and let it pass. C) Get on board and join the revolution.

Apathy is not voting, remember , this is americas last chance, so remember , register and vote.
It's your choice America.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The REVOLUTION is AWESOME!!!! such good people,,not the manson cult CNN would like you to believe..But GOOD folks with peace and harmony in mind.........not scared warmongers that beleived Leon Panetta when he said in november that Iran would have a nuclear weapon in March...over two months late,,,well Leon, you started these rumors,,what do you have to say for yourself??? oh more BS

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I am voting Ron Paul because I have always believed in his policies. I am voting Ron Paul because I
dont enjoy watching my nation fall apart around me.
I am voting Ron Paul because I sincerely believe he
will turn around most of the negative that has accumulated over the past 16 years.(Take a look at the debt clock lately?)usdebtclock.org - we are all indebted slaves with no end in sight.
I am voting Ron Paul because Im sick and tired of the Govt. trying to dictate what I can and can not do.
I am voting Ron Paul because Im sick and tired of the Govt.- less is more.
I am voting Ron Paul because he would appoint an Administration that would actually get things done, efficiently,and -constitutionaly.
I am voting Ron Paul because he is one of the only politicians that I save during the apacalypse.
I am voting Ron Paul because most importantly, he deserves it.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Common Good because: cuz

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Sounds like something an old hippy dude would say. Still, nicely worded.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Willease

Ron Paul is waking up millions worldwide.
This revolution is an intellectual one that everyone can be part of.

It will be fought with a keyboard and mouse!!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
what happnes when he takes away grandma's meds ?

freedom !!!

wait, what ?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
what happnes when he takes away grandma's meds ?

freedom !!!

wait, what ?

That would require him to do something and considering that after two decades in congress he never managed to pass a bill it is clear that talking is all he is good for.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

I am not so sure about voting if Ron Paul is not on the Ballot. He is my champion of Liberty, nothing less will do. I willl not stand responsible for any other candidate and what that means to my future, my childrens future.

new topics

top topics

join