It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange aircraft I saw out of an airplane.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I was flying from chicago to oregon, and I saw an object descending fast and with a double contrail. It looked a little bit like the x-15 spaceplane, but with no visible canopy, and slightly larger wings. It was descending very fast; about 2 units forward to one unit down. I checked the flight path online and at that time we would have been passing over wyoming when I saw the aircraft. I really cannot estimate the speed, but I know it was out of sight by the time I thought to wake the person next to me. The wierdest thing about it was that its contrail was black, kind of like what you see when an engine is running rich. I am not suggesting at all that this is extraterestrial, but please reply if you can ID this aircraft.
(I am not sure if this should be in the gray area, aliens and ufos or military projects)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
With all the people on the plane you didn't have time to snap a picture? Hmm, maybe another person saw it and took a picture.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I found this video of a black contrail coming from a jet. Can't make out the shape of the plane though. It may just be a shadow effect from the sun at sunset.

edit on 6-5-2012 by Banater because: Typo

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
cool catch, really
can I have more details, please....it will help much, cause it' all in the details

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Banater

Must be one of those new diesel powered planes

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruthisoutthere155

I think what you saw was an Ufo alien space craft thing but it also might have been a millitary aircraft

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

It was moving pretty fast, so by the time I turned my phone on it would have been gone. It is also possible that someone else saw it, but it wasn't very big, and to those not interested in aircraft, it would have been nothing special.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

LOL

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Banater

WOW! thanks for finding that. I could'nt get a sense of the size of the plane from that video, but the contrail looks a lot like what I saw. I had'nt thought about the idea that this could have been some kind of illusion, but that is possible.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I would love to help but I am not sure what you are asking. if you have any specific questions I would be clad to answer them, but I did not see very much of this aircraft.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberwraith98

cant tell if joking or just ATSer...
jk jk

new topics

top topics

join