It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I chose Mitt Romney over Ron Paul and Barack Huessein Obama II

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I still think Ron Paul is BoBo the clown... YES the same bobo the clown...

Mark Goldstein showed me proof, the appearance is uncanny...

if thats the case, it's WORSE than the birth certificate thing... HE's actually a CLOWN!

CLOWNS are evil, we all know this... Why would anyone want a clown in office
oh wait.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
The highly anticipated thread about why I am voting for Mitt Romney:

Mitt Romney believes that it is unacceptable for Iran to possess a nuclear weapon.

So? He wont do anything about it anyway so if your counting on him to stop it if he gets elected you shouldn't even bother voting.

Believes in a strong military offensive as well as defensive.

So do many other republicans and democrats, so why even make this a bullet point. People who ignorantly think military cutbacks indicate that one party or person doesn't believe in a strong military is only displaying their convoluted ignorance concerning the modern face of military operations.

Mitt Romney wants to amend the clean air act and any other crazy environmental polices that Obama has enacted in his three years.

It's not just Obama, it's an entire machine of scumbag politicians that did that, including many republicans. He is not going to change anything major without SERIOUS help and support, which he will not have.

Mitt Romney would like to modernized medicare and social security so that they are sustainable for our generation.

That's such a generic campaign style on liner slogan it's hard to base voting for him off that sentence. Every single politician running could say that exact same statement and they would not be lying. Think about it.....

He will secure the border and take away all entitlements which entice immigrants to come here illegally.

Oh please, just stop...your embarrassing yourself. Some moron standing on his "elect me" soapbox tells you he's going to secure the boarder and change everything about both immigration and illegal immigration and you swallow that load? Gimme a break. Not a foot of fence will be built, and not a single law will be changed. Ever heard your boy Romney talking to a Mexican audience, lol. You will see he goes a little soft on the whole immigrant thing in front of them. And oh yeah, by the way, the biggest "enticement" for illegal immigrants to sneak over here isn't your stupid government welfare programs, or driver's licenses, or schooling, or home ownership......its FREAKING JOBS. So, if Romney want to get rid of the BIGGEST reason for illegals to come over here he is going to have to KILL THE JOBS, lol. Cause he can't build a fence even if he had two terms to fight for it.

Mitt Romney understands that any economic turnaround starts with realistic and attainable goals.

Kinda sorta. But when you get right down to it, economic turnaround can happen much better by addressing the idiotic government regulations and tax laws. Do that and nothing else, you will see monumental era of prosperity.

Which is why he has proposed his plan which cuts federal spending below 20% for the first year. He will cut $500 Billion by 2016. He will also make congress cut 5% of their budget across the board on day one!

500 billion or 5% of congress is such a meaningless drop in the bucket, only ignorant people fall for that campaign bunk. He doesn't need to cut a darn thing from the budget. Just needs to reform the tax code. Reform the tax code and doing NOTHING else would result in so much money coming into the government coffers within 6 years that they wouldn't have to cut a single penny from the budget.

repeal ObamaCare saving $95 Billion as well as individual liberty

That should have never passed in the first place, but if you think he is going to repeal it 100% your deluded. The best he can hope for is to make 'meaningful changes" to it after he is in office to placket the ignorant folks who elected him so hopefully they will go back to the polls in four years and re-elect him because "well, he did the best he could do"

He wants to cut $600 Million in federal subsidies to corporations like PBS and Legal Services Corporation

Not even amounting to a drop in the bucket. We need TRILLIONS cut to make a difference. 600 million wouldn't even be noticed to our economy.

He wants to eliminate Planned Parenthood which will save us $300 Million

Didn't know Planned Parenthood could be eliminated by the government? Is it a government office? When did that happen?

i could go on, but I don't think you get the point. Your just another ignorant voter who doesn't stop to think, or simply doesn't understand how reality works. You think cutting a few billion dollars means something. You can't even see the real problems or just don't have the education to understand them.

You can't vote your way out of ignorance, I'm sorry.

edit on 7-5-2012 by gameisupman because: Holy cow, these old hands can't type worth a crap anymore....

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Hey I thought you knew the real clowns are the Obama and Romney supporters, Not Ron Paul...

Drink more fluoride.

mi amigo drnotforhire

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
I still think Ron Paul is BoBo the clown... YES the same bobo the clown...

Mark Goldstein showed me proof, the appearance is uncanny...

if thats the case, it's WORSE than the birth certificate thing... HE's actually a CLOWN!

CLOWNS are evil, we all know this... Why would anyone want a clown in office
oh wait.

Wait so that's who the GSA hired Ron Paul the clown and this is all a conspiracy about how Ron Paul was hired by the GSA to be bozo the clown and he was paid all our tax moneys?!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
why didnt you use the other candidates full names? going for shock value are we? i say you give all three a shared presidency and force them to work together for the benefit of our entire country, not just one sector.

How does that add shock value? What pathetic trolling. People like the person quoted above are why it is impossible and pointless to have a political discussion on this website. The OP had a well thought out and well written post. You chose to respond to the title of the thread and blast him for not using full names? Pardon me, but WTH is that? It seems that you are the one going for shock/flame value.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by steppenwolf86

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
why didnt you use the other candidates full names? going for shock value are we? i say you give all three a shared presidency and force them to work together for the benefit of our entire country, not just one sector.

How does that add shock value? What pathetic trolling. People like the person quoted above are why it is impossible and pointless to have a political discussion on this website. The OP had a well thought out and well written post. You chose to respond to the title of the thread and blast him for not using full names? Pardon me, but WTH is that? It seems that you are the one going for shock/flame value.

In 24 pages you are the only person that said I had a well thought out post. Thank you!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You could have just said I don't agree with your foreign policy stance and why. NO need to be spreading your ron paul crap around on this thread there is plenty here and elsewhere to do that. Just for future notice

Hey, for future notice, how about YOU quit mentioning Ron Paul in attack or in slander when nobody else brought it up!?

You read like an open book. I and others respond, so you then come back with comments about RP. I've told you repeatedly, WITHOUT mentioning him, exactly what's up. But you bring him back into the subject. And then, you chastise this poster about that?

You need to stick to your script, son.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Romney is Bush 3, he will allow white collar crime to run amuck, continue to bury the U.S. gov further into debt, increase immigration while allowing illegal immigration to flourish, and essential continue with the destruction of the U.S. economy for the benefit of filthy rich bankers like himself.

Only a fool would support Romney, sadly, we have a lot of fools in the U.S., who elected not one, but two Bush presidents, and now support a third.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The USA is a business and considering Mitt Romney's track record with businesses I feel that he will render unto us the same fate.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thanks jjf3rd77,

You are the first Romney supporter I have ever come in contact with...

I was beginning to think that Romney supporters must be like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster...

..reported in the media....said to actually exist....but no proof

Now I can say with pride that I KNOW a Romney supporter. I just hope my skeptic friends
don't start demanding photos, videos, or DNA evidence

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
Thanks jjf3rd77,

You are the first Romney supporter I have ever come in contact with...

I was beginning to think that Romney supporters must be like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster...

..reported in the media....said to actually exist....but no proof

Now I can say with pride that I KNOW a Romney supporter. I just hope my skeptic friends
don't start demanding photos, videos, or DNA evidence

To be honest, I jumped around a lot from Cain to Huntsman and even supported Ron Paul at one point...But I feel Romney will be the only person able to be beat Obama this time around, the paulbots on here can yell and scream all they want, but that's the way it is!

I read your posts whenever you post something about the left, I think I reply sometimes, but I usually don't because I usually agree with everything
edit on 7-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
well thought out post? lol

how about picking your candidate and showing actual change he would make to this country. oh wait, because he won't do a damn thing.

OP while i applaud anybody who is willing to stick to their guns, you are making invalid arguments and resorting to deflective tactics when you are being schooled in the political arena at every turn. hopefully you are taking some sort of political class. maybe next election you can come a bit more prepared rather than barking what you read on romney's website.

Q: "what's your take on romney's consistent flip flopping?"
A: "oh just more rhetoric"

it is an honest question you have yet to answer in 24 pages of deflective tactics. mitt has done nothing but flip flop in both campaigns and this soars so far over romney supporters heads they couldn't see it with a telescope.

another thing i have read in this page is the hypocrisy of "oh you ron paul supporters would go up RP's arse if he stopped". right, but nobody supporting obamney would do that just as hard? more deflective "i'm getting schooled" tactics being posted by the romney boys. only if you support ron paul you are drinking the proverbial kool-aid

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
so go ahead, vote for the same politician everybody has voted for since Nixon

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah

it is an honest question you have yet to answer in 24 pages of deflective tactics. mitt has done nothing but flip flop in both campaigns and this soars so far over romney supporters heads they couldn't see it with a telescope.

I do not enjoy meaningless insults even when they are horribly untrue! Romney's constant flip flopping is mostly the liberal media trying to make him look like something he is not as I pointed out in the very beginning! Now, some of his other "flip flopping" moves aren't really flip flops because uneducated people who didn't know what Romney meant when he did some policy don't understand that what Romney has done, is actually very conservative. Such as with Health Care. It's a very libertarian policy to allow the states to do what the states want. NOT all states are conservatives so there will be undoubtedly liberal policies enacted there. It's funny when libertarians cannot see their own policies being enacted right before their eyes!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well, Ok you support Romney.

That is your right to choose (or did we lose that right yet? so hard to remember with all the new executive orders)

Personally, I am voting for Ron Paul, yeah I know he most likely wont win but that's ok I will sleep at night knowing I voted for the person I wanted in office rather then just vote for someone because I thought they would get Obama out of office.

In my opinion Romney and Obama are pretty much part of the same thing just a different face.

Of course I also think Obama has already bought the next four years and the elections are rigged we just hold the elections for good show.

edit on 7-5-2012 by jenlovesturtles because: can't spell to save my life

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah

I do not enjoy meaningless insults even when they are horribly untrue! Romney's constant flip flopping is mostly the liberal media trying to make him look like something he is not as I pointed out in the very beginning! Now, some of his other "flip flopping" moves aren't really flip flops because uneducated people who didn't know what Romney meant when he did some policy don't understand that what Romney has done, is actually very conservative. Such as with Health Care. It's a very libertarian policy to allow the states to do what the states want. NOT all states are conservatives so there will be undoubtedly liberal policies enacted there. It's funny when libertarians cannot see their own policies being enacted right before their eyes!

Wat?!

Do you even know how to read vote history?

Hint: It isn't the Liberal Media that you need to concern yourself with. Romney's views are so liberal that there really isn't much of a balance to take there.

Did you watch the Obama vs. Romney virtual debate? Those were sound bytes from each, showing they are in agreement with just about everything important.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Did you watch the Obama vs. Romney virtual debate?

ok I'd rather watch the real debate thank you very much. We'll see what happens then shall we

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

and just who said i was libertarian?
you still have yet to answer with a serious answer. you keep complaining about "ron paul supporter conspiracy theories" yet you cry conspiracy for the same reasons those crazy RP supporters do about the media not covering him. you can't have it both ways kiddo. answer the question. here have a look for yourself, if you think this is just media spin you are naive. you can't debunk when it comes straight from the horses lying mouth.

romney flip flops you can see for yourself

i am sure you won't even bother clicking the link because it brings down your whole argument of "media bias". they are simply clips of him saying one thing yesterday and then saying the opposite the next. consistent flopping. since i shout "vote for the consistent candidate", maybe i SHOULD vote romney!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

He'll call it "rhetoric."

I've seen the pattern, no matter what factual evidence you give, he'll just dismiss it as "rhetoric". At this point I'm not actually sure if he knows what the word means.

Do you, jjf3rd77?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join