It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I chose Mitt Romney over Ron Paul and Barack Huessein Obama II

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

I agree with you on the first part of your post second part, I believe Mitt Romney believes in America and since he is America that is his best interest. So of course, he has his best interests at heart! Which is America!

"I like being able to fire people who provide services to me." –Mitt Romney

That my friend,sealed the deal for me,regardless if he made a mistake on the way he was trying to present himself. America DOESN'T need people fired,we need JOBS.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Mitt Romney

Just another tool like Obama .. even worst
Santorum and Newt are also very similar to him

Ron Paul is the real change America need

Ron Paul Destroys the Entire Establishment

Ok how exactly do these points that I have outlined above make Romney look like Obama?? You people are seriously delusional if you think that!

Like Obama .. very charismatic with many good promises
Romney is their dog attached by the balls by the corrupted elite running this country

We need real good change .. not just some shadows

WE NO LONGER PLAY THEIR DECEPTION GAME

if you support Romney .. then you support attacking Iran
why would you support a futur mass murderer over a real leader that will always be able to negociate first
before invading another country with bombs and nukes

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Sounds like his pandering style has paid off on you. You're buying it hook, line and sinker. Records schmecords I suppose.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Romney is their dog attached by the balls by the corrupted elite running this country

why would you support a futur mass murderer over a real leader that will always be able to negociate first

Real Change just like Obama huh? Hows that real change coming along?
edit on 6-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekerMike

Sounds like his pandering style has paid off on you. You're buying it hook, line and sinker. Records schmecords I suppose.

Yeah can say the same about any candidate!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

This quote has been taken out of context by the liberal media because they didn't like what he was talking about which was attacking Obamacare. “I want individuals to have their own insurance. That means the insurance company will have an incentive to keep you healthy. It also means that if you don’t like what they do, you could fire them.” then he said that comment!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1
"Not just defense, but an offensive military!! 2 military things! Awesome!"

Seriously? Are you a child? your statement said, "2 military things! Awesome!" What is that even supposed to mean?

Thats my impression of an average Romney supporter, hence the quotes.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

edit on 6-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

anytime a legitimare candidate comes along, you're just going to relate them to Obama?

seriously?

Obama was a Romney, or a McCain, or a Bush.

they're all the same.
edit on 6-5-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

That my friend,sealed the deal for me,regardless if he made a mistake on the way he was trying to present himself. America DOESN'T need people fired,we need JOBS.

You think it is the responsiblity of government to give people jobs? I would like to see him fire those sit on their a$$ beaurocrats who do nothing but make up rules to secure their own jobs. You think he should not fire those in the GAO and their Hawaii vacations, youtube videos and hot tub parties? Fire them all. Obama would have never seen them if those idiots didn't post on YouTube. Romney would have overseers watching for things like that. He would never allow it in his businesses and would not allow it in government. I also don't think his wife will be taking half million dollar vacations at the taxpayers expense either.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It is obvious no one here is going to change your mind about Romney.
It's too bad most everyone is still playing the republican/democrat game. One day they will figure it, but today is not that day.

So good luck with your chosen puppet.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thank you for your post and opinion. I will say I am a rp supporter and I appreciate your point of view. I agree that amtrak needs something done and privatization might be the answer. Immigration needs some transformation as well; so you make some good points some of which I am on board with; However, rp might just do something good with them as well. I don't think the usa should be run like a business so I am not impressed with Mittens
business-sense. I see it as more cut-throat than anything else. Thanks again for your op.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

To be honest that argument could be turned around on you pretty quick. Obama promised change (now simply FORWARD), Ron Paul promises change, and you are promising as well that Romney will change things.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Seems to me that you're voting for Romney because you're afraid of real change. Go for gold, if you fail maybe you'll get silver or bronze... but nothing will change unless you try. Ron Paul is the man to vote for if you are ready for a real change from the Elite rule. That's my two cents.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well Done you just endorsed possibly the biggest liar ever to run for the office of president!!

Nice people call him a flip-flopper, i call him a liar.
edit on 6-5-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOPrimate
Seems to me that you're voting for Romney because you're afraid of real change. Go for gold, if you fail maybe you'll get silver or bronze... but nothing will change unless you try. Ron Paul is the man to vote for if you are ready for a real change from the Elite rule. That's my two cents.

How exactly does the first sentence relate to politics. If Ron Paul is your "gold" and you lose than you lose. You don't get any second places.... Well, according to what Romney wants to do, to realistically change things, then yes this is TRYING! RP is not going to do anything to affect Elite Rule..

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Once more this is about the candidates and not the supporters. For those of you who say MR is just like BO, prove it. The burden is on you to back up each and every point. If you can not back up you assertion, you are just spouting nonsense and derailing the thread. Deny Ignorance. OP thank you for expressing you views on your candidate

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It'd be a real kick if Romney offered Paul a VP spot, or visa versa. lol
2nd

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Sorry to be brash, but I think it's needed.

Romney is a tool. Mi amigo.

Romney is part of the same organization that want's to repress the everyday american, Ron Paul is the only one that would bring real change and help improve the lives of every american and not just a select few.

If Romney where elected it, it would be...

Here's the new boss same as the old boss.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Don't think Romney would be willing to carry through with a fraction of the cuts that the other grand ol' party candidate is proposing to make.

Looking at his campaign donors, Romney is bought by big bankers. He will bend to their will by day one. He's never served in the Military and I wouldn't trust him to be my commander in chief for a second.

I believe he supports whatever he suspects you think he ought to support, depending on the day you ask him. He criticized Obama extensively on Obamacare while he himself pushed a similar mandate in his own state. This was what he chose to use as ammo in his campaign making him a hypocrite, and this is why he won't be able to beat Obama in my opinion.

I'd rather have four more years of Obama than have Romney in office, it if came down to those two.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I never really understood why people think Romney can beat Obama. He ran in 2008 and lost to McCain and Obama wiped the FLOOR with McCain in those debates. Just saying, he did, every single time.

The Illusion is over. No Romney or Obama.

Truth of it all is, we don't need a damn President. I want Paul because if things get set on fire soon I'm more than sure that he'll help the people versus the establishment.

All these pipe dreams and false promises are done. Yet people keep sucking it up. I like Paul, but honestly I don't think he'll do EVERYTHING he says he'll do either. Yes, he may want the country on the right track that's fine, but America is still pretty f~cked up.

If Paul is elected, and he starts breaking the illusion that has been cast over America, chaos will begin to unfold. However, if Paul is just another puppet, then what will you do?

Somebody will need to step up and break that illusion, if not we'll all become slaves to a force that not one will have the mentality to challenge.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join