It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Have any documentaries you can post up for viewing?

Then post them up in this thread.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
S&F. I'm always looking for good doc recommendations, so I'll keep an eye on this, hopefully there'll be some responses.

Though I can't post it, because (at least so far) they're being pretty strict about copyrights, I felt that the recent documentary 'The Greater Good' was extremely informative and incredibly well made. It deals with vaccines. If you find a way to watch it, I strongly suggest you do so

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

This is a beautiful little film about 2 cats in love that raise a family together.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Rather than list individual documentaries I'll point you to www.topdocumentaryfilms.com

Great site, lots of different docs..

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Here's one on Burma. I set it up as a thread, but as you can probably surmise, no one claimed to have watched it. The question still remains unanswered however, even though Hillary Clinton went for a recent visit in Asia to 'encourage democracy' (just before the North Korean missile launch failure, I believe) I still fear for the refugees who will be forced to repatriate. click here

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I saw this and posted on it 3 years ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's informative and entertaining. Damn important too imo.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillarie

That has to be one of the best and cutest cat movies I ever saw.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I should add this one if you haven't seen it.
Zeitgeist
There are now 4 movies, this is the 1st one. It's a long watch but great.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Light Speed Driver - I'm glad you liked it. It is a gem.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Hillarie because: cause I wanted to get it to say 'reply to post by ' but I couldn't so i put his name in.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I remember growing up watching some of the documentaries on HBO called "Life stories: Families in crisis." I still watch them from time to time when they are on. Well, they weren't documentaries, just a tv show that showed based on true stories about life problems in teenagers.

Another documentary my brother recently showed to me was Paradise Lost. A documentary coverage following the West Memphis 3. There was three documentaries in all, the most recent one was released this past December.

Also, to check out one called Boy Interrupted. It follows this boy and his family, a boy who had bi-polar disorder. The family tries everything to get help for this kid, in the end the boy ends up committing suicide. At the time i watched this i was going through a little depression type of thing also. After watching it, it gave me a little different outlook on life.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Here's a good link to learn math, chemistry, history art, physics,finance, and many more.
They have over 3200 learning videos.
Enjoy!

www.khanacademy.org...

top topics

join