It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sarkozy loses election

page: 1
15
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It seems Sarkozy is on the way out of office. He has just lost the projected vote for president of France.

www.aljazeera.com...

Hollande has it all sewn up, by accounts just released on the news.

Hollande 52% and Sarkozy at 48%



+2 more 
posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty
 


Here's a Pic. Show me WHO has lost an election,or is no longer in Power?

Very telling.



I see one left.....................



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


excellent catch, what event was the photo from?



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman
 


I cant remember exactly. Some Euro summit. Like I said though,Obama is the last one. Russia,Italy,France,Libya,Japan,all lost their Presidents. Ironic,and telling.



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


Ghaddafi ?

Wow seems libya was something else other than "humanitarian".



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 


Well,in my book,its a list of Presidents,and Prime Ministers,rulers and dictators. ALL failed their people in one way or another.



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Dégouté.
France is screwed.



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
Dégouté.
France is screwed.


Tell us why?

I don't live in France,and would LOVE to have a better understanding of WHO is in,and why France is screwed.

Thank You.


Edit to add:

Wait,I found out WHY.


Socialist Hollande triumphs in French presidential poll

edit on 6-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Bluesma
Dégouté.
France is screwed.


Tell us why?

I don't live in France,and would LOVE to have a better understanding of WHO is in,and why France is screwed.

Thank You.


What he said



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Analysts say the vote has wide implications for the whole eurozone. Mr Hollande has vowed to rework a deal on government debt in member countries.




The socialist candidate has promised to raise taxes on big corporations and people earning more than 1m euros a year.



He also wants to raise the minimum wage, hire 60,000 more teachers and lower the retirement age from 62 to 60 for some workers.



Socialist Francois Hollande wins French presidency

France is screwed.



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


Are the results final yet? It'll be interesting to watch the developments over there if Hollande gets in.

Slightly off topic of the election, but it is about the picture you posted. Both Obama and Sarkosy have hidden an index finger inside their clasped hands. Look carefully. It just strikes me as unnatural. Anyone else see it?
edit on 6-5-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I am really, really upset. I am actually crying.
I live in France, I have French nationality, and now I am screwed too.

This guy is an idiot, (even besides being a Socialist). He is busy promising that government is going to give everyone more money, and they can work less, and all eat cotton candy and ride unicorns.

At a time when the economic situation is this bad, and we really needed someone with strong shoulders to deal with the euro crisis, and we really needed to tighten the belt on spending... we get this guignol.
I can't even imagine him meeting with Merkel and Obama....

One of the things he is for is helping immigrants more, and passing a law that (get this-) allows foriegners to vote in France! Soon I'll be able to invite all my family, siblings, cousins, etc. from the US to come visit for a week and vote!
And I better get them all here, because the arabs will be doing exactly that (Maghreb being much closer, they can drive on up).



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface
 


I see that. Nice catch. Wonder what that means,actually.



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
I am really, really upset. I am actually crying.
I live in France, I have French nationality, and now I am screwed too.

This guy is an idiot, (even besides being a Socialist). He is busy promising that government is going to give everyone more money, and they can work less, and all eat cotton candy and ride unicorns.

At a time when the economic situation is this bad, and we really needed someone with strong shoulders to deal with the euro crisis, and we really needed to tighten the belt on spending... we get this guignol.
I can't even imagine him meeting with Merkel and Obama....

One of the things he is for is helping immigrants more, and passing a law that (get this-) allows foriegners to vote in France! Soon I'll be able to invite all my family, siblings, cousins, etc. from the US to come visit for a week and vote!
And I better get them all here, because the arabs will be doing exactly that (Maghreb being much closer, they can drive on up).



Wow!

I understand why you are upset!

So,I wonder what the Arab vote was like,in your country,percentage based? Thats huge,to have those who dont live in your country,vote in your elections ! Sad actually. Closer to one world Government,it seems.


edit on 6-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Analysts say the vote has wide implications for the whole eurozone. Mr Hollande has vowed to rework a deal on government debt in member countries.




The socialist candidate has promised to raise taxes on big corporations and people earning more than 1m euros a year.



He also wants to raise the minimum wage, hire 60,000 more teachers and lower the retirement age from 62 to 60 for some workers.



Socialist Francois Hollande wins French presidency

France is screwed.


Why does this sound familiar?

Hmmm. . . . . . . . . . . .



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
I am really, really upset. I am actually crying.
I live in France, I have French nationality, and now I am screwed too.

This guy is an idiot, (even besides being a Socialist). He is busy promising that government is going to give everyone more money, and they can work less, and all eat cotton candy and ride unicorns.

At a time when the economic situation is this bad, and we really needed someone with strong shoulders to deal with the euro crisis, and we really needed to tighten the belt on spending... we get this guignol.
I can't even imagine him meeting with Merkel and Obama....

One of the things he is for is helping immigrants more, and passing a law that (get this-) allows foriegners to vote in France! Soon I'll be able to invite all my family, siblings, cousins, etc. from the US to come visit for a week and vote!
And I better get them all here, because the arabs will be doing exactly that (Maghreb being much closer, they can drive on up).



Kinda sounds like the load of BS that Odamnit said before we got screwed!



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by sonnny1

Analysts say the vote has wide implications for the whole eurozone. Mr Hollande has vowed to rework a deal on government debt in member countries.




The socialist candidate has promised to raise taxes on big corporations and people earning more than 1m euros a year.



He also wants to raise the minimum wage, hire 60,000 more teachers and lower the retirement age from 62 to 60 for some workers.



Socialist Francois Hollande wins French presidency

France is screwed.


Why does this sound familiar?

Hmmm. . . . . . . . . . . .


Absolutely.

I can only hope and pray,the picture I posted,becomes complete,WITHOUT a France like decision,to put another idiot in Power or keep one in power,here in the United States.
edit on 6-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
reply to post by sonnny1
 


excellent catch, what event was the photo from?




It was from the G8 Summit, 2009



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I was thinking they could frig the vote to make him win with the race being so close but i was wrong.

This move will bring down the euro even faster because the left will turn back the cuts, let more immigrants in and piss the right off even more.



new topics

top topics



 
15
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join