It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Military Wants To 'Microchip' Troops

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

edit on 8-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by pianopraze

are in the military or get any kind of vaccination
or flu shot, you may already be chipped and don't even know it.

Jim Marrs

I have heard that is true.

It seems in my mind morally wrong to force a chip on anyone!

If the day comes that We the People line up and willingly allow a microprocessing computer chip to be permanantly injected into our body, and we lose our own free will... this is the day , We the People no longer deserve the Freedom our ancestors have died for, our ancestors, uncles, fathers, brothers and sisters have killed our fellow man for.
America's Freedom is so important. The foundation of our country's forefathers stressed this for 200 years, if we let that go... we do not deserve to have it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
We are already all microchipped; its called a cell phone.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I left mine at home

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Dont worry when you get home you will quickly and painlessly be microchipped. Then you will pay them monthly for the chipping hehe

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Pretty soon implanting a chip in a new born baby will be an acceptable medical procedure done at the same time as cutting the umbilical chord.

You got me thinking.
Here in Flori-duh, DCF has "lost" many children in the system. Some have been found murdered while others have never been found at all.
Due to this failed system, I'm wondering if an expectent mother has decided to put her baby up for adoption, will this automatically mean that the baby will be chipped so they can keep track of him/her? If a child is taken away from his/her parents and placed into foster care, will s/he be chipped to make certain that the child won't be "lost" in the system?
Scary stuff. I wouldn't even chip my dog let alone my child.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by magma

Pretty soon implanting a chip in a new born baby will be an acceptable medical procedure done at the same time as cutting the umbilical chord.

You got me thinking.
Here in Flori-duh, DCF has "lost" many children in the system. Some have been found murdered while others have never been found at all.
Due to this failed system, I'm wondering if an expectent mother has decided to put her baby up for adoption, will this automatically mean that the baby will be chipped so they can keep track of him/her? If a child is taken away from his/her parents and placed into foster care, will s/he be chipped to make certain that the child won't be "lost" in the system?
Scary stuff. I wouldn't even chip my dog let alone my child.

Putting chips in the babies wouldn't fix the broken system either, it would allow the cleanup to be easier when they eventually go missing. The system needs to be cleansed of corruption, otherwise its going to be the same cycle of horse shii-et.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Strainz

That wont stop criminals! You know, if the TSA will allow drugs through
premeditation set up, then whos to say anyone in charge of the kids wont be
also bribed. Corruption knows no bounds.

Implanted microchips will not end corruption....the price will just go up!
edit on 9-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by rebellender
can someone upload a pic of an RFID that they have in their home right now?

I have heard about them,,,,,but "SHOW ME"

I won't scan the customer one but I have the ones from work on a keyring at the house. It doesn't look like much - it's a metal teardrop shaped thing like a guitar pick. If the thread's still going Thursday I'll post it.

Haven't posted a picture on here for a while, so let's see if this works -

Got these on my belt - just assbump the reader and the door opens.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This, back from 2007. That was 5 years ago.

They do have chips with GPS tracking in them, and this shows them,
granted they are the raisin type. Watch with an open mind, and imagine
this taken to nano scale. That IS what is happening!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
How about getting a chip to keep your job?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ubiquitous Computing, coming to a city near you soon.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Nano chips that can track and even kill you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

To those in the armed FORCES, this is your sign to GET OUT NOW!!! Before they turn you into a CYBORG.
You think most of you would have gotten the message when the BAND OF BROTHERS was sold out to the SODOMITES. RFID = nanotech control and the MARK OF THE BEAST.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Yule C Mann

To those in the armed FORCES, this is your sign to GET OUT NOW!!! Before they turn you into a CYBORG.

Sorry, princess. Not going to happen.

It's far, far easier to make a robot than it is to turn everyone into cyborgs that follow your command.

They do have chips with GPS tracking in them, and this shows them,
granted they are the raisin type.

*sigh*

You're getting fragmented and completely unrelated stories. The GPS tracking systems used by the military are not "raisin" size. The receiver may be - but there is a unit that logs the position and must transmit to the joint information system. It's plugged in to other power sources.

The "embedding chips under the skin" was all media buzz. There are no projects to embed GPS tracking devices under the skin.

How about getting a chip to keep your job?

Not GPS tracking.

Ubiquitous Computing, coming to a city near you soon.

More than likely, your drivers' license will resemble our military IDs before too much longer. You'll have a small chip with gold plated contacts with about 512K-1M memory. (Think of the smart-card in your phone) - that will store information applicable to you - perhaps a few biometrics to compare against, emergency contact info, some blood-typing and allergies so that emergency responders aren't going into helping you blind.

They might try to stick some RFID to it - but I don't see that as likely. It's unnecessary complexity and just redundant when stacked up against the current method of barcode scanning (there's only like ten different bar codes on my ID to include the dot-matrix arrangement) along with a magnetic strip.

If they can't figure out who I am with a picture, three bar codes (one a huge mess of dot-matrix), a "smart"-chip, a magnetic strip, an "DoD ID Number" (used to be my social - but someone decided having that on the back of IDs was a bad idea), and my name printed on it... then I don't think RFID is going to help them out.

Nano chips that can track and even kill you.

*perks eyebrow*

I can't help but notice you link to a bunch of news sites staffed by people who get paid to make other people drop what they are doing and pay attention to a box.

I mean... do you think they are going to sit up there and say: "New nanotech developed that costs thousands of dollars but doesn't do #; only useful as a credit-card embedded under your skin."?

No - that # is real. They can take a whole damned desktop computer, use a magic shrink-ray on the SOB and jam it into your skull.

Because people will drop what they are doing to pay attention to that.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Things like this are why I never enlisted. What the hell?! I would resist if I could. I don't think getting these implanted would be a great thing. Not like they would tell you though. The same people who say depleted uranium is harmless unless shot at you.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Things like this are why I never enlisted.

We mourn the loss.

Not like they would tell you though.

How, pray tell, would they accomplish that?

The same people who say depleted uranium is harmless unless shot at you.

Some of the most costly aspects of war involve all the clean-up we do afterwards. We spend tens of billions cleaning up lead.

I must ask, however....

You never enlisted... so I'm curious how you're to know what "these people" tell "you" about DU.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Refresh my memory Aim,...your position again is?
These nano chips are for medical purposes only, not tracking?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Refresh my memory Aim,...your position again is?

That the remote tracking of individuals using nanochips is impractical.

These nano chips are for medical purposes only, not tracking?

You're obviously a bit confused.

The technology you started this thread with was not tracking technology.

The news-casts you cite are either not nano-technology; or micro circuitry implants used for ID purposes.

"But ID is tracking!"

In the same sense that you are tracked by your credit card, yes. There aren't satellites capable of reading the magnetic strips on your credit cards just as there aren't satellites or towers that can receive signals from pin-head sized implants under your skin.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Did you say you were in the military?
Refresh my memory?

Have you heard of FRED Federal?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join