It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Military Wants To 'Microchip' Troops

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Then how would you reconcile that the man who is this Antichrist commands this?

Mind control?

The "Beast" (likely Nero, but I digress) is commanding your obedience - that's the 'charagma' that's translated as "mark". Do you know what a tefillin is?

And it shall be for a sign for you upon your hand, and for a memorial between your eyes, that the law of the LORD may be in your mouth; for with a strong hand did the LORD bring you out of Egypt.
—Exodus 13:9

And you shall bind them as a sign upon your arm, and they shall be as totafot between your eyes.
—Deuteronomy 6:8

Note how these are describing something similar - on your hand and your forehead. The thing being described here is the word of God, in your thoughts and deeds. The fact that the writer in Revelation described the mark of the Beast in a similar fashion and then called it a charagma is indicative of the "mark" being similar, only it's the word of Satan instead of God that's in your heart and hands.

Not a tattoo or chip.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
can someone upload a pic of an RFID that they have in their home right now?

I have heard about them,,,,,but "SHOW ME"

I won't scan the customer one but I have the ones from work on a keyring at the house. It doesn't look like much - it's a metal teardrop shaped thing like a guitar pick. If the thread's still going Thursday I'll post it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

As for the big and clumpy part....

a watchful swarm of molecules inside soldiers' bodies that could monitor their health around the clock and keep them healthy on the most remote battlefields. news.yahoo.com...

I am not so sure this is just one nano bot. From the looks of things it seems like
they are looking for a way to make sure they are bio campatible, and nano.

No big and clumpy.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Do you know what a tefillin is?

Since you have brought that up several times, yes.
en.wikipedia.org...

Though, maybe you wish to clarify?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

a watchful swarm of molecules inside soldiers' bodies that could monitor their health around the clock and keep them healthy on the most remote battlefields. news.yahoo.com...

I am not so sure this is just one nano bot. From the looks of things it seems like

No big and clumpy.

only thing a soldier needs is good food and good leadership

well, yuuuup better break out the chips

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheshipsHowever the ones in my debit cards....
they are marked with the symbol.

Which symbol is that supposed to be, other than the one that indicates there's a non-contact RFID in there?

second line

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Thats not important, what symbol.
What is important, they differ than the ones in the razor cartridges....

blink))))

edit on 8-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

No big and clumpy.

You actually have to read something where the journalist has some sense. That's not easy to do if you're not up to date on the tech, though, and in this case, I've only seen maybe one article that got it right.

It's not "swarms of nanobots" in any shape or fashion. They're using nanomaterials in the chemosensors of a monitoring device. The previous incarnation used MEMS sensors and was something more pacemaker sized, but it was a proof of concept thing not meant to be used for real.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Bedlam,

Its late, and I am going to sleep. For tomorrow, lets pick up here.
Mems, nano sized also.

Sorry, big and clunky is days of yesterlore. Sleep tight.

Blink)))))
edit on 8-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Proof that up ole boy.
I am here wating.

Which part? Also, understand you can't prove a negative, lots of people want that on ATS. You generally have to prove a positive - YOU have to prove that nanobots DO exist, for example. The only proof they DON'T exist, is to canonically examine the entire universe. Asking for proof of a negative is generally considered uncouth at best.
I can't, for example, prove (the way a scientist would understand that term) that flying monkeys can't come out of Britney Spears rump without waiting for the rest of her life with instrumentation arrayed around her nether regions. Even then it's not a proof they CAN'T, just that they DIDN'T. I don't expect they can, and if you asked me for such proof I'd ask you to prove that flying monkeys exist.

I design this sort of thing. Ask something demonstrable.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Do you know what a tefillin is?

Since you have brought that up several times, yes.
en.wikipedia.org...

Though, maybe you wish to clarify?

I have several times - but to reiterate, if you understand the intent of a tefillin (not the number of times you have to wrap the lanyard around your arm), you would understand the forehead and hand significance that the writer of Revelation has applied to the Greek term he used, which is "charagma". Charagma has a lot of meanings depending on context, but can mean mark, tattoo, oath, vow, pledge or intent. Combining charagma with a description used for a tefillin clues you in that he's not talking about a silicon chip, social security number or barcode on a can of beans.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Smaller than a human hair... how convenient... so many people are probably chipped already and have no clue...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Thats not important, what symbol.
What is important, they differ than the ones in the razor cartridges....

blink))))

You seemed really dramatic there - marked with .... the symbol.

It's a symbol that the card has an RFID part in, that the credit card people adopted. That's the only relevance.

Oh, and they ARE different, the one in the credit card is an h-field part like the DARPA implant, and the one in the razor cartridge is an e-field part.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

It's a symbol that the card has an RFID part in, that the credit card people adopted. That's the only relevance.

My point exactly. See above.

Blink ))))) ....thats not drama.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
If man was suppose to be implanted with chip we'd be born that way
Just say No!

Pretty soon implanting a chip in a new born baby will be an acceptable medical procedure done at the same time as cutting the umbilical chord.

By this stage there will be no choice and all humans will already be chipped.

Hang on a minute, why not inject the chip into the developing fetus? say at the 3 month mark ?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Bedlam,

Its late, and I am going to sleep. For tomorrow, lets pick up here.
Mems, nano sized also.

Sorry, big and clunky is days of yesterlore. Sleep tight.

Cool, I'm on third shift at the customer site - you get eight hours on the ahem "apparatus" and four in the lab or on your computer, then twelve off to split between documentation and time to sleep, poo, eat and shower. I'm here all night, asleep all day. Not my favorite. At the moment, I'm caught up and have time to post.

Nanorobotics is, sadly, future lore. The mems sensors were small but still too large. All this is is an implementation of nanoparticle stuff, albeit a cool one.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
then a Nano GPS will be Next !! Here take this Vitamin !! dont Swallow tho
The Pill will attach to the Walls of your Stomach and you will never even know !!

This and the links you posted really don't go together, although they sound real scary.

There are a lot of technical reasons why it won't work, but in essence you suck as something to embed a radio transmitter or receiver in, since you're a bag of salt water. There's also a distinct lack-of-power thing to deal with too.

"radio frequency" doesn't mean "radio signal", and implants don't generally use radio waves, with the exception of low-power MICS stuff, which has big rechargeable batteries in, relatively speaking.

Ok Ill Bite ... it is for you to Put together ( Think ) I Laid it out for you

Go back to my Previous Post and See.....

The Arrival of Nanotech Medicine and What it Means for Health and Privacy
www.pakalertpress.com...

A Visual

Then See
Microchip Implants Ready To Be Used With Swine Flu Vaccines - The Chip Is Located In The Tip Of The Needle
loveforlife.com.au...

Hitachi Develops a New RFID with Embedded Antenna µ-Chip --Makes Possible Wireless Links that Work Using Nothing More Than a 0.4mm X 0.4mm Chip, One of the World's Smallest ICs--

NOW THINK GPS!!!!!!

GPS chips are now smaller than a match head
gadgets.boingboing.net...

XPOSYS(tm); increased sensitivity allows for pinpoint positional accuracy even when indoors or in urban canyons.

Then See ....

Epson and Infineon develop next generation Single-Chip GPS receiver - Highest Sensitivity, Halved Power Consumption and Smallest Footprint
www.infineon.com...

Now see the Mach Stick and Chip !!

Now what if Someone Made a GPS this Size as what you see Below !!!
This Device All Ready has Wireless link compatibility now have it be Used as GPS Tracking Device
No Battery's Needed ( Your the Battery ) For Life ...

# I just Gave The CIA & NSA an Idea Sorry Folks My Bad .... :
:

Please see My Link in the Previous Post to Read it all
Never Mind I just relinked the site on this Post

edit on 8-5-2012 by Wolfenz because: relinked sites to this Post

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
Ok Ill Bite ... it is for you to Put together ( Think ) I Laid it out for you

The laying out part works better if you actually do a couple of things. First off, don't stop with the dramatic somewhat-CT friendly initial news source, go to the initial source that hasn't been interpreted and re-interpreted by three or four generations of non-technical journalists. The "pakalertpress" article is rife with false conclusions and bad info. That's ok, the next upstream article is as well - but if you go all the way to the top of the info food chain on your "nanotech medicine"/smart pill, you'll find that the pill doesn't monitor temperature, heartrate, exercise etc, that's done by an external device that you stick on, it's bluetooth and has batteries in, it's about half the size of an iPhone by the appearance of it. That particular one is called a Proteus Biomedical "Raisin". Here and here are much better written articles because whoever wrote them actually had half a clue. All the "pills" do is emit little encoded bursts of magnetic waves for a day or two with the pill serial number on, and the "Raisin" device picks that up. It has to be taped on to you to do so. The pills have little batteries in them, fairly clever, and you digest them. Sounds sort of disgusting - but the overall design is bone-stock CMOS logic. All it's doing while it lasts is saying "Pill 345, pill 345, pill 345" up to the point it exhausts the little on-chip copper and manganese patches that it's using for power. Proteus lays out the details in their patents, if you can read fairly high-end techno, which is the other thing that helps with this.

The lurid drawing of little machines with propellors on drilling into blood cells is purest fantasy.

A Visual dreamed up by some artist who is making * up whilst on acid

Then See
Microchip Implants Ready To Be Used With Swine Flu Vaccines - The Chip Is Located In The Tip Of The Needle

If you pick up the data sheet for the part, you'll find it's nothing of the sort. This is another tenth-generation CT memefest. These parts are e-field parts - not so useful for inside you - and have a range of millimeters. They didn't even bother with adding in anti-collision algorithms because they don't expect you to be able to get two of them in range of the scanner at the same time, due to the short range of the part. This one's a simple serial number part for attaching to products you are contact scanning.

NOW THINK GPS!!!!!!

GPS chips are now smaller than a match head

Now think - what's the dissipation of 1.5GHz in saline? What's the signal strength of GPS signals in most areas, and given the path loss introduced by your Maxwell equation dissipation per cm, the impedance mismatch from air to you, and the already low signal strength, you'll see that (or you would if you understood it) there's about nothing left for signal if this is inside you.

Also "about the size of a match head" isn't that "nano". I think you'd know if that was inside you.

Then See ....

Epson and Infineon develop next generation Single-Chip GPS receiver - Highest Sensitivity, Halved Power Consumption and Smallest Footprint

Well, see this , if you flip to page 2, you'll see that what you got is a receiver and the correlation engine. That's amazing in that size, but it's not all you need - the entire block on the left is the microcontroller you need to do all the math to come up with the position. Also, that symbol on the right before the antenna is an active antenna matcher and SAW filter, about 6mw alone. And the XPOSYS is about 10mW (see page one). Then you have to have a micro munch on the raw data you get from this part to generate a position, and that'll sort of depend on how fast you try to do it and what you do it with, but you're talking floating point calculations, so figure at least 10mW more. That's more than you're going to have lying around.

Now what if Someone Made a GPS this Size as what you see Below !!!
This Device All Ready has Wireless link compatibility now have it be Used as GPS Tracking Device
No Battery's Needed ( Your the Battery ) For Life ...

This part is what you call a huge bizarre leap of non-sequiturs
edit on 8-5-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Its a Big What if !!

WOW ....

Can a One of the Worlds Government Nations are able do make a Microscopic device
a Wireless Gps Device that can use your body as a Battery

Well you know that in the Nano Tech World that the can use only just 12 atoms as a Memory Bit Right ?

Heres a Legit Site to go by on that one ...

IBM researchers make 12-atom magnetic memory bit
Image of a bit stored in 12 atoms The groups of atoms were built using a scanning tunneling microscope

Researchers have successfully stored a single data bit in only 12 atoms.
13 January 2012 Last updated at 14:47
www.bbc.co.uk...

from that article alone (( above )) i say NOW its Possible !

what Im talking about Bedlam is Im putting Pieces together if they can do one thing in the Nano Tech World and
something different in the Other just in a Matter of time they will Combine it !!

Like the Old Film that were Silent then linked with Sound with an Idea suing magnetic tape on the side of the Film in the time frame of the 1920s ... Picture and sound on the same thing same concept of Combining
a Wireless device with a GPS device communicate with and crunching it to a size Speck ... with Memory bit of only 12 atoms ...

Can it be Done with the technology we have I would tend to Thinks so

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

WOW

I agree with this. It more or less diverges from there.

Can a One of the Worlds Government Nations are able do make a Microscopic device
a Wireless Gps Device that can use your body as a Battery

Can you bother to respect your own post enough to form coherent sentences?

You want to be taken seriously on a sub-forum with a technical focus... being able to indicate where one idea begins or merges with another would be a good start.

First - governments don't make anything. Companies do. Even in communist nations, the political power comes from the business owners (it's closer to fascism than communism - particularly in China).

Second - while there are technologies that can use your body as a battery - there is a catch. They are very, very low power devices. Some are hydraulically powered devices that take the flow of your blood (not going to power these chips that you think can be placed in without your knowing). Others are chemically powered that use the electrolytes in your blood to generate electricity via galvanic action - but that is also very low power and will cease once the metals are eroded. Others attempt to metabolize blood glucose - but this is also very low power and will eventually suffer corrosion of the metabolic function.

Well you know that in the Nano Tech World that the can use only just 12 atoms as a Memory Bit Right ?

Yes, but it's not practical for memory storage. It's an extremely leaky gate that has very high power requirements compared to other memory technologies that are more mature. In reality - it will never be a practical solution to use such gates. Other memory technologies are already poised to overtake classic CMOS based designs for their higher density and better performance (there is one out there that can potentially lead to solid-state analog computing... which will be very interesting).

from that article alone (( above )) i say NOW its Possible !

No.

What you don't seem to understand is that physics is the key limiting factor, here.

Building nanoelectronic devices that work within the body is something that can, most certainly, be done. In fact - cybernetic interfaces will be constructed by nanobots in the future - working from trace materials inside your body and from biologically inert supplements administered with the nanobots (or at subsequent visits - depending upon the scale, here).

The key thing to remember, here, is that these will be interfaces - designed to act and react in very minimal, primal functions with the body. All of this will get routed to a central, higher-power unit that acts as a short range interface to external equipment. You simply cannot run high-power devices from the body. Particularly radio/microwave transceivers. The other thing to keep in mind is that these will be entire networks of material constructed within the body (and exactly how to make that happen is a bit of a brain-buster).

You're not going to be able to inject clusters of nanobots that monitor your condition and phone home to anything. That is simply far too much to load them up with. The body grew nerve cells to transfer information because the rest of the body is, otherwise, not very conducive to the transmission and processing of said information.

Keep in mind - I'm also talking about technology that is between 5 and 50 years in the future; just to do in the research stage (depending upon just how miraculous graphene turns out to be and how many other unseen advances play out) - depending upon how advanced of a construction project we are talking about (developing full-scale circuitry is different from simply constructing a fibrous carbon mesh around bones - or something of the like).

a Wireless device with a GPS device communicate with and crunching it to a size Speck ... with Memory bit of only 12 atoms

Oh... I'm sorry, I would have explained this earlier if I'd caught it.

A memory bit is one bit in a sequence... one "on" or one "off." Eight bits forms a byte (which is one standard ASCII character... one letter in this post). One thousand twenty-four bytes forms a kilobyte... one thousand twenty-four kilobytes forms a megabyte... you get the picture.

So - a 12-atom bistable multivibrator (a flip-flop/bit-register or one of the older forms of RAM) or CMOS memory bit is not quite as capable as you seem to think it is. You're going to need a considerable number of them to store any useful amount of data.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join