It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Military Wants To 'Microchip' Troops

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper0317

For Civilian life, I cannot believe I am saying this but I also would rather know when something is wrong ahead of time. If I am having a heart attack it can trigger a 911 response to save my life.

only if the James Bond team is on the other end

we the people and us soldiers are all cannon fodder,
they on the other end could care less about us having heart attacks
its what we would do to stop THEM that has them on the other end of things
at least I knew this going in.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
We currently have three types of tags that are imbedded. One in the neck created in Australia, One in the wrist Made in America from the Australian Technology and now there is a new one which is neat too... I know as I am/was part of the Alpha programs for two of those Defense Contractors.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)

We also carry items below 50 hz on purpose that are tagged to us.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This could do more good than bad...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
They need to stop treating soldiers like they are nothing more than fighting machines. Stuff like this really pisses me off

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
it is my extreme right of life to be able to hide

if only just to be alone.

Turning us into robots isnt the answer, those with the latest gadgets will get the work load, if its robots we subcontract, only he with the most robots will succeed.

Very good points, to the heart of the matter.

In the end, this pits man against machine, bound as they are as one.
What a way to live eh?

And for those who refuse to become part of the New Singularity?

The end result of these enablers and concepts is Full Spectrum Dominance.”
www.fas.org...

How will they dominate man in his own right?
edit on 7-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

There's always a choice.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
They are always using the soldiers as lab monkey’s. I remember years ago when soldiers were required to be vaccinated for anthrax attacks and they court martialed those that refused. Many resigned rather than be vaccinated because there were so many reactions to the vaccine.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Atisha

Interesting post. Are you Alpha testing all three at the same time?
If you can share, thanks.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Foley03a4

Funny thing is that your not alone with that. My family has already begun that route, getting into better shape learning to trap, hunt, survive off the land because we do not want to be chipped and "babysat" by the goverment. I think it should be a choice but I doubt if it will be if you dont willingly do it they will do it anyways and tell you about it later.
First its to keep the soliders safe. Then its to keep track of the prisoners and people who have commited a crime in the past. Next its to moniter the health and well being of our poor elderly. Then its to keep our kids safe. And it just keeps rolling downhill.
In the eternal words of Bender "We're Boned"

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

The US Military Wants To 'Microchip' Troops

www.businessinsider.com

Military & Defense - DARPA is at it again. This time, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency has announced plans to create nanochips for monitoring troops health on the battlefield.

Kate Knibbs at Mobiledia reports the sensors are targeted at preventing illness and disease...

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.mobiledia.com
news.yahoo.com
www.innovationnewsdaily.com
FBO.gov
edit on 6-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

I can't get the mark of the beast out of my head when I hear this.

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead." Revelation 13:16 The beast is Satan. But he will appear on earth as a powerful, awesome being. He will claim that he is God. This will happen very soon. A few months after the beast comes to earth he will attempt to force every person on earth to receive the mark of the beast. He will make a law requiring every person to receive the mark of the beast and there will be stiff penalities to anyone who refuses. This law will apply to every person in every country on earth. It won’t matter if you are very wealthy or if you are poor. It won’t matter if you are the leader of a great country or if no one knows your name. You may be free, or you may be in prison or in debt. You may be old or young, male of female. You may be very religious or you may not even believe in God. Nothing about you will matter. If you are alive you will be under great pressure to receive the mark of the beast. If you choose to receive the mark of the beast it will be placed on your forehead or on your right hand.

www.markbeast.com...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

It's big and lumpy - bigger than the verichip. It's only the sensor elements that are nanoscale.

Why are you spreading disinformation?

It is clearly not "big and lumpy"

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
It can also be a vow, an oath, a contract or a wholehearted acceptance of something. When you combine that with the thing being described like a tefillin which is "the word of God in your forehead and your hand", meaning an acceptance of, or vow to God in your thoughts and deeds rather than some magic object, it seems pretty clear that the "mark of the beast" isn't a chip or tattoo or Social Security number, but a pledge, vow or contract to 'the beast' in your thoughts and the works of your hands.

Then how would you reconcile that the man who is this Antichrist commands this?

Mind control?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hacking could take on a whole new twist.

Kind of scary...yet I see no other future, everything is heading toward this type of technology being shared among the global population quite quickly now.

If only we could be sure of non abusive handlers of this information it could actually be really cool.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thanks for you post Wolfenz.

www.youtube.com...

The objective of the IVN Dx effort is to develop radically new classes of biocompatible
nanosensors that provide continuous, noninvasive, and highly accurate measurement of a
variety of conditions and substances within the living tissue of animals, plants,
and insects using non-toxic materials with limited immunogenicity.

Such sensors would permit measurements over large concentration ranges of both small
(e.g., glucose, lactate, and urea) and large molecules (e.g., proteins, oligonucleotides, infectious agents, and chemical/biological threat agents) in the organism and environment through optical, electronic, thermal or magnetic mechanisms.
globalbiodefense.com...

edit on 7-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
That company PostiveId is the one that chipped the 1000 Mexican officals a couple of years back is this the company the miliatary wants to use to chip the troops. If it is I want to buy stock in that company if it's noy to expensive, I know it was up to a $1.50 a ways back. It was called Verichip, but I think the stock symbol is PSID now.
They make machines for diabetes also.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Then how would you reconcile that the man who is this Antichrist commands this? Mind control?

can we chip an animal and make it go right, left, sit lay down ect.

control human thought other than by psych is just a bit sci-fi no?

are we chipped to be liberal or conservative and engaged with the bi-partisan politics that gridlocks government or has there been a psy-op made in order to polarize us to engage in the smoke screen of dialog while more sinister goings on happen....

they dont have to chip us to get the result of control
they just want to know where we are when we go rogue
who doesnt carry a cell phone post analog

they dont have to chip us, only our money,phone, passport, car, stuff
they have us mentally already, well most of us

edit on 7-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

A cinder block, and its just to cause rebellion on the law, and make there job harder, since they rely on tech so much. Unable to scan your DL or ID can cause major confusion, and have been looked at sometimes like I'm a terrorist(not kidding either).

I only give the law what I think they need, otherwise they can piss off.

*Delete*

I worked on Ft. Rich, AK last summer, and if I can help it will never return. I'm surprised that I was not tagged(RFID) and bagged for my interview ID/Pass to build a gunner range.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Wierd!! I just read an article today earlier about Verichip. It was written back in 08 about some hospital using it on bands for babies. I put the articles address below if you want to read it I don't know how to post a link I am not computer savvy sorry

www.wnd.com...
edit on 7-5-2012 by jenlovesturtles because: had a brain fart

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Excellent thread, burntheships.

We've all known for some time that the government has been planning on doing this, but I feel that the pressure is on right now because of the great awakening that has become contageous not just among civilians, but also military personnel.

I'm wondering if they're doing this because they're expecting a bunch to go AWOL and want to be able to track their movements so they can be apprehended more quickly or because they are worried that some may snap like we've seen in the past couple of years and will want to act if and when this occurs.

It's hard to say what group will be targeted next for a chip. My guess is pedophiles, murderers, or repeat drug offenders/dealers who are cutting into the government's pockets. We all know that the government doesn't like competition.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Here is the latest on Verichip, VeriTeQ bought the Verichip

VeriTeQ Acquisition Corporation (“VeriTeQ”), a leader in
implantable, radio frequency identification (“RFID”) for humans and animals, and Connectyx
Technologies Holdings Group, Inc. (“Connectyx”) (CTYX.PK) announced today the companies offer
best-of-breed solutions for emergency access to rapid, accurate patient data that address the need for
universal patient identifiers (UPIs) and patient-controlled personal health records.

The purpose of a UPI is to uniquely and properly identify a patient for appropriate medical care. With its
VeriChip, a radio frequency identification (RFID) implantable microchip, VeriTeQ provides the first and
only solution for an opt-in UPI that is guaranteed to always be with a patient. The FDA-cleared VeriChip
is a passive RFID microchip the size of a grain of rice that stores a 16-digit number and is implanted just
underneath the skin.

www.veriteqcorp.com... National_Need_for_Rapid,_Accurate_Access_to_Critical_Patient_Data.pdf

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join