It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul supporters capture majority of Nevada’s national delegates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Read me:

www.fairvote.org

It exists. It's happening.

Fast forward to 56:00 and watch the delegation erupt in cheers for freedom and liberty.
edit on 7-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

Neither of those have anything to do about abstaining from voting.

And they aren't going to "unbind" either...the Paul supporters talking about Rule 38 are just flat out wrong because it only applies to the Unit Rule.

So...where in the rules does it say bound delegates can abstain from voting.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
paper tiger

wake me up when he wins a primary

Show me a primary that wasn't counted by Diebold voting machines with flip-voting algorithms as obvious as day, and I'll show you the truth.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

paper tiger

Show me a primary that wasn't counted by Diebold voting machines with flip-voting algorithms as obvious as day, and I'll show you the truth.

Every single Caucus State....Ron Paul still lost the popular vote in those states.

So now what is your excuse because we all know you have one.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

paper tiger

Every single Caucus State....Ron Paul still lost the popular vote in those states.

So now what is your excuse because we all know you have one.

Is this a joke?

He's won at least 5 states, silly.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Is this a joke?

He was talking about the popular vote counts using diebold machines and said to show him a state that didn't use those.

The Caucus States didn't use machines...and Ron Paul still lost the popular vote by large margins.

Learn context...silly.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
He = me.

I can show you EXACTLY what happened in the Caucus of Nevada. Straw polling was by machine.

The actual Caucus:
www.policymic.com...

reply to post by fourthmeal

Is this a joke?

He was talking about the popular vote counts using diebold machines and said to show him a state that didn't use those.

The Caucus States didn't use machines...and Ron Paul still lost the popular vote by large margins.

Learn context...silly.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
All I get from this is Paul supporters don't like the fact Paul's support is so small and are trying to figure out a way to force Paul on everyone else. ...and we are supposed to be impressed by that? Really?

Is it now Ron Paul for Dictator? Seems that way. How do you translate under 18% support for Paul VS 50% for Romney into a Paul win? Amazing

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
All I get from this is Paul supporters don't like the fact Paul's support is so small and are trying to figure out a way to force Paul on everyone else. ...and we are supposed to be impressed by that? Really?

Is it now Ron Paul for Dictator? Seems that way. How do you translate under 18% support for Paul VS 50% for Romney into a Paul win? Amazing

^^^ Everybody that doesn't like the democratic republic raise your hand.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I'm sorry but likening his following to an army of despotic brain washers is hardly fair.

His supporters are trying to educate to the rest of the country about the absolutely dire state of candidates who are up for presidential nomination - your analogy is ridiculous.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Again, show me a polling that was NOT done by machine and does not show evidence of vote-flipping algorithms, and I'll follow your line of thinking.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

If Paul has such pathetic support how does he blow-out caucuses so easily? The primary system is no more valid in determining a candidate's support than the caucus system is, so don't state or act otherwise unless you care to prove that that is the case.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm starting to suspect these folks would even subvert the electoral college if they could figure out how to do it.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

I wonder too what would happen at the electoral college level hypothetically if Paul got to the final stage

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think it is a case of cart before the horse.

A strategy can be developed when it gets to that point. Besides, people like freedom. Once they are able to actually hear about it, anyway.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Paul did not win Nevada....Romney has 20 delegates coming out of Nevada...Paul has 8.

He can't use this as one of his 5 to get on the ballot, the 20 delegates are bound to vote for Romney on the first ballot, if they try to abstain they will be replaced with an alternate or just counted anyway.

The dis-information you Paul supporters try to spread is unbelievable.

The title of this thread should read "20 Paul supporters going to Tampa to vote Romney as the nominee".
It does not matter. If Romney-noodle manages to win the ticket, RP will step in as third party candidate. Once he does so, he will still have his loyal base that won’t roll over and vote for Romney. Not only will he take away a large base from the Republican Party, he will take the independent vote, and a boat load of democrats who would consider voting for someone else who is not part of the Republican Party.

It's a win win situation for RP...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I think it is a case of cart before the horse.

A strategy can be developed when it gets to that point. Besides, people like freedom. Once they are able to actually hear about it, anyway.

Well I was thinking moreso - would the Republican Electors actually follow through - something tells me they'd rather vote for the Democratic candidate on the basis that their policies are closer to their own wishes - and it'd be completely legal in US law - remember, the Electors are composed of die-hard stalwart modern-day (neocon style) Republicans, rather than originals like Paul.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKTruth

paper tiger

I see - first it was 'Paul has not won a state', now it's 'Paul has not won a Primary'... oh dear...

you sound like you are reaching a little.

Round 2 means a Ron Paul landslide.

I think you might be very disappointed come August - the Ron Paul party is way ahead of your thinking.

reaching ? the general public has no interest in electing him. a small group of cultists is taking over the caucus states. it is more or less treason

the republican party doesn't even want him elected

he has 0.000% chance in a genral election. obama would beat him by 30 points

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
I'm starting to suspect these folks would even subvert the electoral college if they could figure out how to do it.

that's the whole strategy

and what's shocking is paul is giving it tacit support by not stopping it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join