It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul supporters capture majority of Nevada’s national delegates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
paper tiger

wake me up when he wins a primary

WAKE UP! Paul has really won every state and the MSM has been lying about it!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
There is so much proof out there that RP is the most popular man to hit politics in decades! Winning Nevada is just a taste of what has really happened in virtually every state! Everyone involved in politics but Paul and his following are lying through their collective teeth about the outcomes all over! We will all see what has really been going on before all is said and done!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Still nothing on CNN...hrmmm....

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Yeah remind him when someone wins a primary that doesnt matter and was proven to be fraudulent anyway, YES 1000 DEAD FOLKS VOTED IN S.C. ...you were saying?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Job Vacancy

Position: Priminister

Only Mr Paul need apply

We'll have him!!!!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
paper tiger

wake me up when he wins a primary

Silly poster.

Wake me up when you have anything of substance to post

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
CNN.COM - two main stories?

Yup. Al Qaeda and 9/11.

War chant still 100% active. Mainstream media is military industrial complex media with a dash of zionism.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is great news!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
CNN.COM - two main stories?

Yup. Al Qaeda and 9/11.

War chant still 100% active. Mainstream media is military industrial complex media with a dash of zionism.

It's unbelievable. Just like clockwork.

We should find out when that story was done. I bet they had it in the backpocket in case Paul won states today.
edit on 6-5-2012 by capone1 because:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hab22

Thanks for that.

On topic: I'm glad this played out the way it did; the phony ballots had me worried and fairly pissed off.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Paul, the last challenger to remain in the contest, finished a close second behind Romney in Maine's GOP caucuses in February but those results were nonbinding. Not everyone, however, had a chance to cast a ballot before the results were announced. A snowstorm forced the cancellation of some caucuses including one in a Paul stronghold. Romney won the February straw poll with 39 percent of the vote to Paul's 36 percent. Santorum trailed with 18 percent and Gingrich got 6 percent.

Romney's aides say they do not view Paul as a threat to winning the nomination. But Romney and his team have also been mindful not to do or say anything that might anger Paul's loyal supporters

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Whats funny is that Romney and everyone else aren't mindful not to say anything about paul because of the supporters,, they are ignoring him completely pretending that he isn't there..

NOW TELL ME DO WE REALLY WANT A PRESIDENT THAT WOULD OUTRIGHT IGNORE THEIR BIGGEST COMPETITION.....

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If I was running a race I would tell everyone that I was going to win,
then have all my friends tell everyone how I was winning, and hope the
others bought my bull and decide to drop out of the race !

notice that Ron allways said he was in it to the end, wonder if he knew the game
they were playing ?

edit on 6-5-2012 by Smacktard because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2012 by Smacktard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I have not used CNN for any media backup for over a year now. The bias and blatant filtering of breaking news on that site is so obvious, I wonder why so many people still use it. They have no shame about it, and sometimes, I think that I can tell in the reporters faces, that they do not agree, or believe what they are saying.

There are some real professional people on there, and I have no doubt that some of them cannot sleep at night because they know that the fix is in on just about everything they say, and more so for things they do not say.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Sherrif Joes state, yes sir.
Llke the way this is shaping up!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding me! If a wart on Mitt romney's ass farts they call all the CNN centers and stop the traffic and put up breaking news banners and even get the news hand delivered to the door to you for that but when Ron Paul wins a state they are silent as a mute.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Mitt will quit soon and claim it was some BS reason...They will still say that Ron won by default. Then Ron will beat Obama and we can live without the cops giving us a ticket for 44000 stupid reasons.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Paul did not win Nevada....Romney has 20 delegates coming out of Nevada...Paul has 8.

He can't use this as one of his 5 to get on the ballot, the 20 delegates are bound to vote for Romney on the first ballot, if they try to abstain they will be replaced with an alternate or just counted anyway.

The dis-information you Paul supporters try to spread is unbelievable.

The title of this thread should read "20 Paul supporters going to Tampa to vote Romney as the nominee".

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Is this true? It's awesome if it is. The fix has been in against the good doctor from the start and Romney is one dirty dealing old style politician. Does anybody have the actual delegate numbers that they can post? On the internet it looks like Sen.Paul is winning but on TV they make it look like Romney has already won.

Who even watches TV anymore? Last year I realized that my kids never watched TV. I knew I didn't watch TV so I canceled my cable and upgraded my internet.

Internet is the new way of communication and information. Only old people watch mainstream networks and TV.

Ron Paul is Americas candidate. If he doesn't win there is going to be hell to pay because the powers that be are going to continue to drive this country into the ground but the U.S. citizens are NOT going to continue to tolerate it.

I hope Ron Paul wins the presidency but if he doesn't don't think this fight is over by any means, not by a long shot.

-Alien

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Our commitment to Dr. Paul and America is unwavering!

Vote for liberty! Vote Ron Paul 2012!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I say give me a sword and let Obama defend his kingship man to man in battle. If he's got the guts to hold onto his title, he gets to keep it, otherwise, I'll run him through and hand the crown to Mr Paul. Obama would fall at my feet.

Yes there is nothing more American than a sword battle to determine who is King of America, right patriots? Cmon, right guys??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join