It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The land of the free. Fact or meaningless rhetoric?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
LDragonFire

You seem to imply that the U. S. has not been walking their talk.

I agree. Some waking sure but stumbling quite often.

As a Christian nation, that has lived under religious delusion, it is easy to see how they would also buy into political delusion.

Regards
DL

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

"travel as one wants without having to show papers (although that is now changing)," Could you expand on this please?
reply to post by Greatest I am

Sure. Right now it is mostly in regards to immigration. See:

themoderatevoice.com...

www.modernghana.com...

It also occurs in the airports and during traffic stops.

National ID card coming by 2013: www.judicialwatch.org...

"Show me your papers please" is a catch-phrase, but the real phrase will probably be "Show me your identification card". Don't be fooled, it will happen. Another false flag, and people will be begging for these ID cards, and eventually, RFID chips.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Thanks for this.

Most are all identifiable today with what we presently carry in documentation. Driving licence, credit or debit cards, age of majority etc.

To me, the form of I D does not matter. If they come up with portable or trackable electronics, the criminal element would find a way around it in any case so I think it would be not be effective. What I do not like is even more radio waves in the environment as those do damage to our DNA. One way or another, unless we rebel, it is time to recognize that we are in a controlled society. In our oligarchy, we slaves should recognize that we are slaves to our rich owners.

In a strange way, in the long run, a perfect tracking system might be the downfall of our oligarchy as it would force us into a timography. Perhaps the best form of governance.

Regards
DL

new topics

<< 1   >>

join