It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landmark Lawsuit by US Home Owners Implicates Obama and Big Banks in Massive Global Laundering Schem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
reply to post by BubbaJoe

I believe it states a cause of action sufficient to get past a judge. One does not have to prove the allegations withing the complaint. That is what the trial is for. If at the end of the Plaintiffs' case, there is insufficient evidence to prove the case to a jury, the judge can direct the verdict. I think it may go to a jury.

No second level law student wrote this.

All the judicial branch is baught and paid for by the same people that own the puppets working as politicians!
Therefore this will never make it to trial! Paperwork will get lost. high priced lawyers will tie this up with all kinds
of motions, rits, extentions and delays! Before any of this will have any chance of going to trial the whole global banking system will be revamped! On top of an even bigger financial collapse and more middle class people out of work! I am sorry to sound so negative but if you knew what i did then you would see how bad things are and how much worse they may get if the nation does not revolt! And Soon! ! !

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Would this not be an awesome victory for the people when this lawsuit lands the current president in prison (or deported to Kenya)
and Romney in prison for manipulating the caucuses! One contender for the Presidency, Ron Paul!

edit on 6-5-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

Ah, more evidence that the American educational system fails its students. A lawsuit doesn't result in prison. It is a civil proceeding for money. And only a Paulbot who can't read would think this lawsuit has anything even remotely to do with the Rethuglican caucuses.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Looks to me like the mafia and drug barons are just amateurs when it comes to stealing and laundering money, Perhaps the unthinkable should happen, a search of all transactions by some foreign police force? who would not be allowed to speak to or read anything from the natives?(Americans) I can see why the President would not sign up the the international courts of justice.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Looks to me like the mafia and drug barons are just amateurs when it comes to stealing and laundering money,

who do you think schooled the mafia and drug barons in money laundering.
there's no way banks could not notice that much money going through,
and not know it was dirty.

edit on 7-5-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I thought your case actually had a shot until I read this: Columbus, Ohio-based trial lawyer and author Eric J. Wittenberg made some quite heated statements on behalf of the plaintiffs in the case.

Probably one of the largest money schemes ever and the lawyer to get is from Columbus, Ohio and looks like he's eyeing meals more then his legal papers. Good luck.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I've been peripherally exposed to the whole housing mess. I owned property in Florida during the bubble and got out in time. I now own property (well, the bank does) in a more-or-less stable real estate market.

My neighbors (former neighbors) a really nice couple, had some financial setbacks and ended up having to quit paying their mortgage for a while, like probably at least 6 months to a year. They got the foreclosure warnings and letters and so on and so forth. After at LEAST a year of this dragging on the letters and information and all the threats intimidated them so much they moved out of the house. About 6 months after THAT, I saw that the house was still sitting there with absolutely nothing happening, then suddenly some window postings showed up and I got the # of the bank because I want to buy the property.

I finally got around to calling a month or so later to find the buyout $ and the bank had NO RECORD of the property. NONE. "I hasn't made it through our system, Mr. Marcone" I was told.

6 MONTHS LATER someone from the bank finally shows up and begins the process of checking out the house.

Conversely, some friends of ours missed one payment (according to them, and they have no reason to lie) and they were foreclosed on and moving out within a matter of months.

Yeah, yeah, different banks, different circumstances, yada yada yada. Just seems a little nuts to me on both sides.

I got a buddy who has lots of securities licenses and banking experience and he went back into banking recently. I told him "dude, you gotta get out of the banking game" (I don't think I actually said "dude") and fortunately for him he was really disappointed in the BS he was running into there and did indeed get out of it just a week ago.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
How come that on political topics everybody names obama or in the past bush? Ain't it clear that they are only proponents of the secret puppeteers behind them? So what's the use in naming the acotr again and again? Ain't it obvious that most governments have an agenda different from doing their people good? To paraphrase Paul Juncker, high ranking european politician: We decide and if nothing happens we just go on. Direct quote: "Monetary policy is a serious issue. We should discuss this in secret, in the Eurogroup [...] I'm ready to be insulted as being insufficiently democratic, but I want to be serious [...] I am for secret, dark debates."

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy

Originally posted by ajay59
Would this not be an awesome victory for the people when this lawsuit lands the current president in prison (or deported to Kenya)
and Romney in prison for manipulating the caucuses! One contender for the Presidency, Ron Paul!

edit on 6-5-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

Ah, more evidence that the American educational system fails its students. A lawsuit doesn't result in prison. It is a civil proceeding for money. And only a Paulbot who can't read would think this lawsuit has anything even remotely to do with the Rethuglican caucuses.

FYI, I was not implying this lawsuit has anything to do with Romney! Secondly, what Obummer did was illegal and the trial will make it known to all what a crook this Kenyan impostor is! In fact, when a president violates laws he should earn a rope necktie!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BubbaJoe
It is a real complaint that has been filed. It looks like it was written by a first or second year law student. Most of it is conspiratorial in nature, and the work is really sloppy. While I agree the big banks have screwed us all over, especially with mortgage backed securities, credit default swaps, and other derivatives. This particular lawsuit does not stand a snow ball's chance in hell. Nice find OP, but Obama ain't involved, and the suit most likely will never make it past a judge, really crappy legal work.

I think it was meant more for people who:
a. aren't going to read it
b. regard politics as trumping common sense

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Good maybe we can see an end to banking corporations illegally repossessing homes and refusing to take payments so they can repossess the homes and illegally resell them for more money.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If you cared about special forces and Central Intelligence then you would leave well enough alone. Otherwise you are not American or a disgrace to be an American. Just to keep you updated as well... James Randi's money is pouring in toward us even at this point and I just called a multi billionaire back to my town to protect it.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Whats in it for me? How do I get a piece of the pie from the law suit as a homeowner and a taxpayer? Lets get to the meat of it

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
One has to differentiate between banks sitting on sub prime loans and the ones implicated. The ones implicated sold the loan long ago and the ones doing the evictions are in the red, or am I wrong?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
From the source,it also says:

"The bank crisis represents the height of corruption and brazen behavior where our historically trusted financial institutions have no qualms about breaking the law, because they have the Administration behind them. Banks do well enough when they operate lawfully without needing to be permitted to operate as criminal enterprises that steal money from United States citizens."

Pretty sad,isn't it? It's going to take a whole lot more than awareness to change the system though.

You said a mouth full. Awareness is in short supply, and the will to
turn back corruption is even more rare. Even if WE THE PEOPLE
had leaders (ur, like a country doctor from Texas) it is doubtful
enough people would support that person or their efforts.

Given the fact Goldman Sachs and the other money junkies have
the whole system on lock down (and on payroll). What is it going to
take for us to get honest government when we don't even have
honest money? Howard Beal said, "First you have to get mad."
Yeah, but then what? Just sit and wait for the collapse?

I thought the house of card would have fallen a year ago,
but with Europe is their own Goldman Sachs caused
crisis it seems to keep the game of charades in play.

edit on 7-5-2012 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The ONLY "sign of life" this news has on the inter-webs, is from a Spire Law press release... the only occurrences I can find for it are where the press release text was duplicated.

Whether there is actual standing, as well as legitimate evidentiary discovery in hand is another matter.

We can only hope, right?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Thanks for posting this information. SnF.

I agree with you...this has the potential to be really, really big. Although I fear that it will silently get swept under the rug, but the fact that marketwatch carried the story brings some modicum of hope. I will be keeping an eye on this story in hopes of any new developments from the Spire group.

Thinking all these rats are thieves and criminals is one thing...but if these lawyers can prove it to the Supreme Court, then that's another thing entirely. All those people clamoring for proof will hopefully shut up when these guys dig up actual evidence to support what we all instinctively know to be true.

I really hope something comes of this...I'm so very tired of rampant, wanton greed and corruption.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well, I am not sure I completely understand the allegation of "money laundering" by the banks in question. And I also don't believe that any bank is required by law to modify a mortgage loan in default. This lawsuit seems a bit hyped, but I will hold my tongue until more information is released. It seems a bit too over-the-top to be real.

Regardless, I will point out one company that was brought to my attention a few years ago. Specifically, when Colonial Bank failed a few years ago, a company called RoundPoint Mortgage Company was appointed as one of the mortgage servicing companies approved by the FDIC to handle the servicing of a portion of Colonial's loan portfolio. I had never heard of this company before, and was baffled as to why the FDIC would choose such a no-name company to manage a portfolio for the 6th largest bank failure in U.S. history.

A little background research and one finds that RoundPoint is owned by Tavistock, a company owned by billionaire Joe Lewis, formerly from Britain, and now a tax exile living in the Bahamas. (Just pull up RoundPoint's web site, which will direct you to Tavistock under the About Us section.)

So, what on earth is the FDIC doing appointing a mortgage servicer owned by a foreigner from Britain, who is now a tax exile in Bahamas? Couldn't the FDIC have appointed an American-owned mortgage servicer? I found the whole situation rather strange. Anyone at the FDIC could have taken a close look at who owns RoundPoint and made the decision to choose another company to handle these loans. Bizarre.

So....As long as we are on the topic of tax exiles, some smart reader would be wise to take a look at the owners of these large mortgage servicing companies and determine why the FDIC and these large banks are using foreign entities domiciled in the United States for mortgage servicing work. Why are we allowing our loans to be serviced by a known foreign entity, and where the CEO is a tax exile in the Bahamas no less?
edit on 7-5-2012 by CookieMonster09 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
LOL Meaningless crap. Going no where (said the lawyer)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by guavas
reply to post by kn0wh0w

but if these lawyers can prove it to the Supreme Court, then that's another thing entirely. All those people clamoring for proof will hopefully shut up when these guys dig up actual evidence to support what we all instinctively know to be true.

Another quantum of evidence that critical thinking on this forum is dead. You don't ever prove anything to the Supreme Court. It is an appellate court that doesn't hear evidence or proof. And if you had even a first grade reading comprehension level you might have picked up that the case is in a New York state court, not the Supreme Court/

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Want to know where the next 911 false flag will be?

Where the records are stored. The enron trial evidence / records were stored in the twin towers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join