It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landmark Lawsuit by US Home Owners Implicates Obama and Big Banks in Massive Global Laundering Schem

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Didn´t quite know where to post this.

If this need to be moved, please do.

This has the potential to be HUGE.

A new lawsuit, which is bordering on the unbelievable, implicates the Obama administration and some of the world’s largest banks in the largest international money laundering case in history.

This global money laundering network was allegedly formed during the Obama administration and helped banks rob U.S. home owners through offshore affiliates in infamous tax havens and money laundering hubs like the Cayman Island, Isle of Man, Luxembourg and Malaysia.

A press release published by Marketwatch (a website owned by the Wall Street Journal) via Marketwire on April 23, 2012, by America’s Spire Law Group, revealed that a mass tort action on behalf of home owners across the United States has been filed in the Supreme Court of New York, County of Kings.

link to press release

The release states that the suit implicates every major bank servicer and their subsidiaries, as well as the Obama administration which allegedly was privately ratifying the formation of shell corporations in violation of not only the USA PATRIOT Act, but also State and Federal law as well.

The suit, which has been assigned Index No. 500827 and was filed by the Spire Law Group and their affiliates and partners throughout the United States, also alleges that Bank of America, J.P. Morgan, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, Citigroup, One West Bank, among other federally chartered banks stole hundreds of millions of dollars from U.S. home owners through little-known offshore companies.

SpireLawGroup

The money was then laundered through offshore corporations, and surprisingly the suit is quite explicit in identifying specific companies as well as the countries they are located in which were used to help defraud huge sums of money from Americans.

Columbus, Ohio-based trial lawyer and author Eric J. Wittenberg made some quite heated statements on behalf of the plaintiffs in the case.

“The laundering of trillions of dollars of U.S. taxpayer money — and the wrongful taking of the homes of those taxpayers — was known by the Administration and expressly supported by it. Evidence uncovered by the plaintiffs revealed that the Administration ignored its own agencies’ reports — and reports from the Department of Homeland Security — about this situation, dating as far back as 2010,” Wittenberg said.

“Worse, the Administration purported to endorse a ‘national bank settlement’ without disclosing or having any public discourse whatsoever about the thousands of foreign tax havens now wholly owned by our nation’s banks. Fortunately, no home owner is bound to enter into this fraudulent bank settlement,” he added.

Wittenberg also said this:

“Now that the light of day has been shined on it, I believe we can all rest assured that the beginning of the end of the bank crisis has arrived,” he added.

I sure hope, and i think we all do, that he's right.

Full article

Thoughts ATS?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I sincerely hope that there is a chance that this will do something, or go somewhere, but it is extremely hard for me to believe that TPTB would ever allow that to happen. I mean THEY control the courts and the laws after all. I am really hopeful that there is some form of recourse that we can take against the elite whom seek to control us, but I just dont see it working. But best of luck to them and their cause, Lord knows we could all use a victory every once in a while. God Bless.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the post. Lets all hope this gains some traction in the media.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You are always big on citizen rights.. great find..

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
From the source,it also says:

"The bank crisis represents the height of corruption and brazen behavior where our historically trusted financial institutions have no qualms about breaking the law, because they have the Administration behind them. Banks do well enough when they operate lawfully without needing to be permitted to operate as criminal enterprises that steal money from United States citizens."

Pretty sad,isn't it? It's going to take a whole lot more than awareness to change the system though.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
You are always big on citizen rights.. great find..

Well governments all across the world are taking citizen´s rights away, one by one.

It´s about time we start taking them back.

It reminds me of a punchline from one of my favorite rappers.

Diabolic - people shouldn't fear the government that's the issue, the government should fear the peoples right to pack a pistol.

Maybe not the best example but it just reminds me of that line.

Also the Jefferson quote about the three of liberty springs to mind.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
No one peeps? This could have huge implications for a lot of you folks!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Bump. Very interesting find, OP. Bookmarking for later.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
bump for time to resurch this
this would explain a few things but it would be good to know more about spire,
and the claims are pretty big so ALOT of evidence would be required,

can anyon confirm the case number dates ect?

star and flag OP

xploder

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
bump for time to resurch this
this would explain a few things but it would be good to know more about spire,
and the claims are pretty big so ALOT of evidence would be required,

can anyon confirm the case number dates ect?

star and flag OP

xploder

link from here
4closurefraud.org...
to lawsuit
www.scribd.com...

It's 360 pages--didn't read it, so therefore, no comment.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Would this not be an awesome victory for the people when this lawsuit lands the current president in prison (or deported to Kenya)
and Romney in prison for manipulating the caucuses! One contender for the Presidency, Ron Paul!

edit on 6-5-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

link from here
4closurefraud.org...
to lawsuit
www.scribd.com...

It's 360 pages--didn't read it, so therefore, no comment.

thank you ver much

ill take look into it

xploder

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Nice catch.

I read the entire complaint. It was not that difficult. The actual allegations don't start until page 309 and end about 348.

I didn't see anything about the Obama Administration being involved except for the bailout of GMAC.

This is a real complaint. It is actual. Filed I think April 12 or 17th ( I forgot). This is some real serious business and the case will take 10 years or more to resolve since it is a class action suit. There are about 800 individual plaintiffs and about 800 defendant bank corporations or shell companies.

The reason this interests me is that I have a family member who related to me most of the procedures the banks use to get people to default their mortgage. Those in mortgage trouble now should read those pages beginning at 309. They can still join a class action. It could end up being millions of Plaintiff's if the Court would allow it. Otherwise, other class actions will be filed.

If the Obama or any administration in power had our interest at heart, this civil action would result in criminal actions. This was indeed a Ponzi scheme. The sudden housing bubble was actually created by the banks to get higher home rates to cover their defaulting prior loans. It was bound to collapse and they knew it and tried to hurt as many people as they could before the collapse.

This is also the reason there were so many bonuses paid to the bankers after the TARP action. They earned their bonuses by cheating people and the TARP bailed out the criminals by paying them with our money.

I knew (after TARP failed) that this was what happened to the money. Much of it goes overseas to shell corporations in other countries. These people are true criminals and we paid them to do it.

Thank you for such a good catch.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It is a real complaint that has been filed. It looks like it was written by a first or second year law student. Most of it is conspiratorial in nature, and the work is really sloppy. While I agree the big banks have screwed us all over, especially with mortgage backed securities, credit default swaps, and other derivatives. This particular lawsuit does not stand a snow ball's chance in hell. Nice find OP, but Obama ain't involved, and the suit most likely will never make it past a judge, really crappy legal work.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Well I wouldn't be surprised in the very least to learn of a massive global conspiracy to rob America of its wealth. And would be even less shocked to see that the POTUS and his cabinet are involved. But it makes me wonder if this is the event that finally explains the wave of resignations by the global banking cartel. Although it is hard to imagine how this court case would play out being that those whom write and enforce the laws are the ones breaking them. Very cool post though.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BubbaJoe

I believe it states a cause of action sufficient to get past a judge. One does not have to prove the allegations withing the complaint. That is what the trial is for. If at the end of the Plaintiffs' case, there is insufficient evidence to prove the case to a jury, the judge can direct the verdict. I think it may go to a jury.

No second level law student wrote this.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Well my mom is in the middle of the mentioned bank settlement, her house was foreclosed after she asked for help with her payments. (refinancing was supposed to be available to help those in trouble)the bank told her there was nothing they could do and then proceeded with foreclosure even though she was in the middle of bankruptcy proceedings. She signed off to have the gov investigate to see if she could get a settlement. She felt she had no other choice to try to recoup something. (they took her 80,000 home and resold it for 25,000). All of this happened because of her heart and having to go on disability.

Ok so to my point...sorry for the rambling, but she had to make a decision to be included in settlement by April 16 th. then this bombshell drops...so was she screwed even more?

Wait til I talk to her tomorrow...she is gonna go ape poop.
edit on 6-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BubbaJoe
It is a real complaint that has been filed. It looks like it was written by a first or second year law student. Most of it is conspiratorial in nature, and the work is really sloppy. While I agree the big banks have screwed us all over, especially with mortgage backed securities, credit default swaps, and other derivatives. This particular lawsuit does not stand a snow ball's chance in hell. Nice find OP, but Obama ain't involved, and the suit most likely will never make it past a judge, really crappy legal work.

Conspiratorial in nature, conspiracy Two or more people have the intent (willingly, knowingly) to commit a crime, yup I agree sounds like Spire does too.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Wow. This left me speechless for a while. After gathering myself I have nothing but disgust for the government, how can anyone have faith in them? I sure as hell don't, and this was one nail too many in the coffin.

Greed...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Even if this is real most wont hear about it! It wont go anywhere! Obama Will get relected anyway! The Banking industry will continue to get away with robbery, monetary slavery and murder! The only money anyone will see will be the lawyers lining their pockets with bribes! The only way to end this will be through revolution! Though I don't expect people to ever unite at least not to the point of taking down these banks and the corrupt state run agencies that protect them! God Help us when the house of cards "The Global Economy" Finally collapses! The panic that will ensue will cause us to prey on each other instead of uniting to reestablish a true democratic society based on equality! This is why there are so many problems in the world today! This is a plan to cause fear and an illogical or irrational response from the populace! I pray someday maybe far into the future our descendents will realize how to get along, unite and work towards the bettering of all man kind! That's if we can survive to make it there!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join