It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails...the "believers" might not like what I have to say...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
As the title says....for those who "believe" or think they have it "figured out"....you probably won't like this...but do not fret...It is just an idea.As an EX-believer....and a "still searcher" I have started to think outside a different box in regards to chemtrails....I have noticed the disinformation, the misinformation and the blatant LIES on ALL sides of the chemtrail issue....I became interested and started researching this information about six years ago...and this is the conclusion of my six year....(my "studies" were at times intense....spending much time on this one issue...and at times not really focused on it because I figured there was nothing I could do anyways as most think the idea is COMPLETELY NUTS.....the masses that is)

Then I came here and realized MANY were "on board"...and over time I have learned much about that as well, through observation and discussions....I will go into that further in a minute...The other day I came across a photo on the wall of a friend....of some chemical tanks inside a purported "chemtrail plane"....The chemical tank had a patent number on it and on the photo the patent number was enlarged to the side so one could read it.....the picture also claimed that this patent was filled by the "Evergreen corporation" which they claimed was a CIA front type company...Many were INSTANTLY "on board" and claiming, "OMG PROOF" and "can't believe they do this" yata yata......it seems not one of them actually looked the patent up for themselves (and I will link that photo and the patent later for proof here)......Well, I checked.........the patent was NOT filled by the "Evergreen corp."......Not when I searched it the other day that is....the other day this is what I got...

ip.com..."Purification of acylated products"......how does this equal "chemtrails"....this seems to be some type of chemical holding tank, yes....I agree...but it damn sure doesn't equal, automatically.....spraying the stuff...

This was the picture by the way....www.facebook.com...
notice the picture itself...what of the other two numbers in the patent? The 02 at the end? (I search that and find nothing on it).....Today when I search that same patent number....7413145....I get only results about "aerial dispersion".....all seeming to stem from a single source...(and that is part of my point here...I will get to it...hang with me...the thoughts are scattered...as always)Let's not get too hung up on the picture though....my point is NOT the picture itself but that dis and MISinformation is spread so easily...conflicting info.....INTENTIONAL....Ok...this is what I am thinking...and I am going to boil it down to minimize it so those who read here aren't bored to death or lulled to sleep by my ramblings....I was a BIG "believer" in "chemtrails" ....in some ACTUAL spraying going on......at first I thought (this was years ago) that they were spraying us like insects....to kill us...then I thought maybe they were "blotting out the sun" (I still wonder about that one)......

But now I am thinking that actually all that is wrong and YES, there IS a conspiracy.....and it isn't to "kill us" or make us "sick tire and slow" or for HAARP (though I think they do spray things to use in correlation with things like HAARP or to hide top secret planes and the like from other country's radar...yeah they do, do that)I have read MUCH from ALL sides of the chemtrail issue....from the agents who seek to hide info or misinform...to those who seek to answer such questions with science...to those who blindly believe because they see "lines in the sky" and the government won't speak on it and it HAS to be true because the "alternative" media says so...(yes many are like this...thinking they are "awake" and blindly following the "CONTROLLED...alternative media" garbage that is so prevalent here...I have read much about "contrails" and "persistent contrails"....etc and heard the paranoid claim all the science is false and created by agents who want to hide the "chemtrail" issue....Well, I can honestly say that is bs....I don't buy that ALL the science is false.....I can see clearly documented PROOF of "persistent contrails" YEARS ago....LONG before the "spraying started" (as many claim).....Why is this? Why do others ignore this info? Why do we ignore the science?

Because we WANT to believe they "exist".....but can't prove it and don't want to believe we could be wrong...that is why....I say this....WHAT IF.....what if, the "chemtrail" idea was a "seed" planted by the airline industry to distract from the fact that flying all these planes around....is RAINING DOWN (to an extent) pollution (that the chemtrailers use as proof of the "existence of chemtrails") on our heads....and in effect, killing us slowly.....or making us sick...creating cancers and the like....horrible for those with respiratory problems...etc...What if the "chemtrails" are really "persistent contrails".....(most of the time...not saying that they don't "spray" some stuff sometimes!!).....That same stuff.....from the burning of jet fuel....is coming down...trail or no trail...it just happens to take the right atmospheric conditions to create the "chemtrail" effect....and yeah, it does sometimes (many times) "blot out" the sun and turn it to a light white color (where I live) and is sort of like a hazy cloud cover....thin yet effectively causing less sunlight to hit the earth....This is also part of the "secret"...the cover up.....that even when no trail is seen...or made...the SAME STUFF is coming down....(jet fuel exhaust).....Imagine the lawsuits and the "changes" that people MIGHT force if the airline industry or the gov. were to expose this......that air traffic is creating pollution and problems...(that is common sense given the number of flights these days)During my observations I have come to think what I used to acknowledge as "chemtrails" may very well be simply "persistent contrails" that are formed when the atmospheric conditions are right.....

I have seen trails "sprayed" and the fade....thinking what was the point in that if you seek to "blot out the sun" or poison me......I have noticed and paid close attention to atmospheric conditions at different altitudes on certain days...noticing a correlation....All it basically took was to plant that "seed" in the minds' of men here online.....it spread like a cancer....look at many who "believe" in chemtrails....they lock themselves away and put tape on the windows.....they scream about "nazis gassing us".....they CLAIM all this illness and BLAME it on chemtrails......(apparently the # is HIGHLY effective on the but not on most others)^^That alone makes me question it....when the "belief" infects the mind and causes such paranoia and stress.....and speculation....I start to wonder where it came from.....truth doesn't do that....doesn't need that (but that is a different idea)I am going to cut this short to post it and see what others say (if any can reply without the emotion garbage of their own personal views and step outside them and ASK questions rationally)I am in no way saying I "believe" the airline industry created this idea, but I am thinking it....(So much more to this thought....but like I said, I want some opinions on this...not an all encompassing expression of my thoughts about this topic here)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
One more thing.....those "lines in the sky" that everyone posts a MILLION pics of....COULD simply (but not so simple really) be air traffic.....creating "persistent contrails" ....the "down side" of all the air traffic and ease of travel...."blotting out the sun", poisoning us..etc..How does the airline industry cover its own a**? Make those who start to "see" the issues here go off in a million directions about spraying and killing and yata yata......after a while the "believer" becomes immersed in their own views and are unable to step out and see...the real conspiracy....is RIGHT in front of us....hidden by garbage speculation of insidious occurrences...Hidden in "plain sight"...(no pun intended there
(This was written simply and with no edits or proof reading.....so take it easy...it is JUST a THOUGHT)

ETA....no one has to tell me this is "scattered"....I KNOW THIS...

Simply a thought...and idea in text without edit....some on other sites seem to find something wrong with that...Like this is some profession and I should spend hours honing my posts to get stars and flags.....pssst!!
edit on 6-5-2012 by Jakal26 because: ETA

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

Technically, it's called aviation smog, veiled clouds, persisting contrails, and manufactured cirrus clouds.
What this pollution is composed of is, in my opinion, still up for debate.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

Are chemtrails only happening in America? because I haven't seen any at all in the skies of Canada.

2nd

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Spot on....

I will not elaborate because I think you "got it".....

Thank you for your rational reply...

I was asked how much I was paid to write this on another site......

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

They are seen all over...there are pics and video from around the world if one chooses to view them...

I am not saying there aren't "lines in the sky"...

I will revert to afterthought's comment for clarity on that one....

"What this pollution is composed of is, in my opinion, still up for debate."

(sorry don't know how to quote here....never took time to learn.....I spend most of my time here reading and lurking.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I guess they planned all these technologies, some are already made, just for laughs and giggles...

Prove to me Smart Dust is just a concept that will never happen, and I might believe the same gov't that still allows Fluoride in water and foods is not "out to mess with us."

The CIA experimented on civilians for DECADES.... why? Just to spend money and shelf all their data later on? Seriously, why were the CIA experimenting on civilians without their consent for so long? Do you think all that stuff just went away?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
reply to post by Jakal26

Are chemtrails only happening in America? because I haven't seen any at all in the skies of Canada.

2nd

They happen here in Nova Scotia
Lots of them actuall, all the time for the most part. Some days are worse than others. Usually around when the sun is getting low do i really start to see plane after plan, 5 - 15 lines in the sky.

But i also live next to a refinery, so im not worried about what are in those lines anyways, i already get my dose of crappy air.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

Or... it's groups like coal fired power stations and paper mills who want peoples attention not on them...

This is an old thread I did addressing the claims of aluminium and barium being sprayed...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found that in 10 years over 2.7 billion pounds of aluminium and barium were LEGALLY released as waste in the USA.

And that's just two chemicals, there would be billions more pounds...all from ground based sources and this does not include vehicles.

Contrails aren't the issue when put against the above figures...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
reply to post by Jakal26

2nd

Hmmmm....I filmed this the other day in Alberta with my iphone while at work. Before I started to record, I could see two planes on the left, side by side and the other trails were already there. Very odd indeed.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeah man, its the INVISIBLE dangers that they are trying to hide, with the large sky obscuring sunlight dimming atrocious looking garbage heaps that spread all over the place changing the climate.

We should always be looking elsewhere for danger, even when we can see it right in front of our faces, and we should even treat these things as REAL NORMAL CLOUDS !!!

Any normal sane person would !!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Ever been in a city filled with smog?

I guess contrails causes that huh?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

Thank you for your rational reply...

I was asked how much I was paid to write this on another site......

My pleasure.

Really? Although I'm sure you can't mention the name of the site, can you disclose how much was offered?
I find it quite interesting that people are offering payment for blogs about chemtrails. Is this incentive coming from the dark side or the white hats?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Great great thread...A for effort! ..if anyone would like to view the chemtrails and all the info I and people like me on both sides of the aisle...then please visit link below....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again..great thread. Op, keep up the work....(s)

edit on 6-5-2012 by tracehd1 because: Corr

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

No....you read that wrong...

I said that when I posted this on another thread someone claimed I was being paid to write what I posted here...
They were claiming I was some "agent" trying to spread lies and "debunk" chemtrails.....when all I was doing was posting some things I've been pondering, in text form for others to view and possibly rationally discuss...but that conversation soon turned into a pissing contest and I got out....lol

I want to answer others here but I have to go right now...(the farm calls and all that)

I will be back early in the morning...any who are interested, please come check the thread...I will be back to respond to many others here...

Thanks for the replies

Oh...and for the record...I am NOT claiming there aren't "lines in the sky" as I can see them....
All I am saying is WHY....rather I am SPECULATING...that is all....not claiming or telling others to "believe" anything.....so let's get that out there.....

Have a good day all.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I especially want to reply to you Jibby....

You bring up some good points as well...

I am also not saying I am not on the "chemtrails are being sprayed" side.....but I not saying I "believe" either...only searching...

Last I checked there was nothing wrong with SEEKING truth....not blindly being pinned down by some things we saw or read online...

But I do want to discuss the things you brought up......just have to been in the morning....(life beckons..and as my scattered...don't care if the OP is some "perfect" work style here was because I wanted to share a thought...not convince the masses here) I don't care about stars and flags...just the conversation...

Thanks for responding...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

Last I checked there was nothing wrong with SEEKING truth....not blindly being pinned down by some things we saw or read online...

Absolutely.

When I come across information that I can't debunk myself, I seek others' opinions and take on them. I don't "want" chemtrails or smart dust or anything that's a "conspiracy against the people" to be real. People think chemtrail believers WANT to believe in them, why would anyone want to believe in that stuff?

We can't cement our beliefs, because when new information comes to light, our beliefs are so hardened and set that sometimes we can't change them, like turning hard cement back to a liquid.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

No....you read that wrong...

Oops! I see now how I read that wrong. Maybe I'm a tad dyslexic today.
I should also refrain from ATS until my coffee kicks in.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

They were claiming I was some "agent" trying to spread lies and "debunk" chemtrails.....when all I was doing was posting some things I've been pondering, in text form for others to view and possibly rationally discuss...but that conversation soon turned into a pissing contest and I got out....lol

Well then you won't be to surprised when that happens here now will you?

Because depending on how some read this thread you will get that same treatment from some members here also.
Good Luck with this thread.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I believe its doesnt have our well being in mind as does anything the government do have our wellbeing in mind? but these are my theories about the so-called "chemtrails" I believe that these are some special kind of chem that covers the sky with some sort of thing that covers up the sun and ufos. The ufos could be the government or something else but the fact of the matter is maybe it gets people infected so we cant see? or does it do that to just the air so were "blinded"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join