It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Gage vs Sam Harrrris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Richard Gage vs Sam Harris

Can the laws of physics be suspended in wartime? At a recent TED (Technology Entertainment and Design) conference, author Sam Harris (the End of Faith) ridiculed thousands of architects and engineers for observing that the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST ) report on the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9/11, is not in accord with the laws of physics. Harris claims to favor science over faith but he ignores the physics of falling objects when it exonerates Muslims and points to a false flag attack. The debate between Architect Richard Gage and author Sam Harris at the next TED conference has yet to be announced. In the contest to shape public perceptions or misperceptions of global trends, the TED conference plays a significant role in advancing and suppressing public awareness of controversial proposals and solutions offered by a range of noted guest speakers

Relax people this is a political satire show, Half True More or Less 100% of the Time.

How much truth is in this video? < 50% or >50% ?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Atheists portraying themselves as intelligent, rational and scientific have a problem with 9/11.

It is as though they are more interested in having another reason to beat on religion than doing 300 year old Newtonian physics.

psik

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
Atheists portraying themselves as intelligent, rational and scientific have a problem with 9/11.

It is as though they are more interested in having another reason to beat on religion than doing 300 year old Newtonian physics.

psik

I liked that video, thanks.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
Relax people this is a political satire show, Half True More or Less 100% of the Time.

Richard Gage being a self serving con artist milking gullible truthers for a fast buck nothwithstanding, I couldn't even make heads or tails of this flick. One moment they're talking about the Islamic terrorists who hijacked the planes, then immediately switch to a photo of a room of army officers while talking about things that have absolutely nothing to do with army officers, then some guy that keeps flashing from black and white to color is saying there's a was being fought for your mind, then some woman started talking about how some guy speaking on a stage was into S&M and liked to take showers together with her. Oh yeah, something something holocaust denial something.

No offense, but I wouldn't even call it satire. I would say it's like something a stoned film major would have spliced together- the creator is no doubt trying to explain some profound and awe inspiring concept he thinks he's seeing from some self perceived heightened awareness but it's a few shades away from being complete gibberish to everyone else.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by maxella1

Richard Gage being a self serving con artist milking gullible truthers for a fast buck nothwithstanding, I couldn't even make heads or tails of this flick. One moment they're talking about the Islamic terrorists who hijacked the planes, then immediately switch to a photo of a room of army officers while talking about things that have absolutely nothing to do with army officers, then some guy that keeps flashing from black and white to color is saying there's a was being fought for your mind, then some woman started talking about how some guy speaking on a stage was into S&M and liked to take showers together with her. Oh yeah, something something holocaust denial something.

No offense, but I wouldn't even call it satire. I would say it's like something a stoned film major would have spliced together- the creator is no doubt trying to explain some profound and awe inspiring concept he thinks he's seeing from some self perceived heightened awareness but it's a few shades away from being complete gibberish to everyone else.

It's so stupid that it's funny. Good review.
It reminds me of the 9/11 commission report only funnier.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

... right. Well, the 9/11 commision report might be full of untruths (according to some), but this film is not even coherent enough to be called false.

Unless its actually a satire of the 9/11 truth movement... which would make more sense... Still.... the "truth movement is scattered, incoherent, and vague and this movie is an exaggeration of those features, but this movie takes that too far: there are no identifiable laugh lines. Maybe it needs a laugh track thrown in.

Looks like some kind of avant-garde effort thats "way ahead of its time".

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

betterbadnews? 100 percent true, 100 percent of the time.
also check "noam chomsky collapses into his own footprint".
edit on 7-5-2012 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

join