It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serbian Election, illuminati/NWO infiltration?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hello!

As many of you maybe know today its President and Parliament Election in Serbia and the battle is between DS (Ruling party ATM) and SNS (opposition that is bought by the US)

Well i was looking around the party website today and i came across on this

SNS serbian site

The on to the right is Aleksandar vucic , the one to the Left is Tomislav Nikolic the one who is candidate for presidency

What i have been reading last couple of years that the hand sign is of illuminati origin ( Pyramid with finger tops)

What do you guys think about this?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think that guy looks freaky...

Also, i've always thought that that specific hand signal was Freemason of origin, either representing the All Seeying Eye or the Square and Compass?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

A yes i was thinking of Freemasons... Hm..... *blush*
But still its weird too see it just like that on a Election campaign picture

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vozda

But still its weird too see it just like that on a Election campaign picture

Most definitely!

Many high profile figures use it, whether they be political ones or not. For example, Jay Z, a rapper uses that signal all the time. I have seen images of Obama using it, and Hillary Clinton.

When you know what to look for, it is everywhere, and it is strange.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Yes it is!

But thing is i didnt even think about last time i did see this hand sign was on some kind of Youtube video about some italian guy who thinks his some kind of "High" position at the Freemason group.

Its like the numbers, i know it will sound like a joke but last 3 month everytime i look at the time or i wake up the time shows "13:37" or "13:13"

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vozda

Yes it is!

But thing is i didnt even think about last time i did see this hand sign was on some kind of Youtube video about some italian guy who thinks his some kind of "High" position at the Freemason group.

Its like the numbers, i know it will sound like a joke but last 3 month everytime i look at the time or i wake up the time shows "13:37" or "13:13"

I know what you mean about the numbers. For the last couple of months when i have looked at the clock, it has mostly been 9:11

Very weird!!!

top topics

join