It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which SUPERPOWER would you choose!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
1) Flight
2) Invisibility
3) Mind Reading / Telepathy / Speaking with the Animal Kingdom
4) Teleportation
5) Immortality

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Telepathy, hands down. Not only can you read someone's mind but you can implant a memory or make them see you in anyway you want! The possibilities could be endless!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I would have to go with Invisibility or flight.

For the simple reason they seem most fun

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I chose to pick Alex Mercer's power
Shapeshifting, Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Agility, Superhuman Endurance, Healing Factor, Superhuman Senses and the abilitie to "consume" "...consume individuals, absorbing their knowledge, skills, and even their physical form, which he can call upon at will...."
I would use my powers to learn all the secrets the government is hiding from the public and post them here on ATS

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I would love to make clones of myself so one of me can go to school while I stay home

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
1) Flight
(so i can roam free like a bird bcoz i have a car but they won't let me drive it , also they won't let me have a scooter)

2) Astral Travelling
(so i can roam this world like a ghost for a short period of time , undetected by normal humans)

3) Super strength
(so i can punch those bullies)

4) Immortality
(would love to stay young forever , plus the benefit of immortality would be , no law , police or any weapons can harm me after i punch those bullies ... and death will only come when i want it to come , i.e. when i'll be bored with this world.)

5) Time Travelling
(so i can visit my childhood days & re-live them , without actually knowing im re-living them , coz if i know that im re-living them , then it won't be any fun)

6) Visit Space & other planets
(like superman circled the earth in those 80s movies without any space suit)

7) and Mind Reading
(so i can stay away from those guys who hatches evil plans , but acts all goody goody on the outside.
edit on 12-5-2013 by TheChildhoodLane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

I would love to have either flight flight, strength, or especially telepathic powers. As a fan of psychology it would be cool to read and influence the minds of others. Why settle for one power when you can influence others with all the others?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Just give me the powers of Dr. Manhattan from the Watchmen, and all will be cool.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Me, I'd like to have Batman's superpower; lots and lots and lots of money. More than I could ever imagine spending.

Who needs super powers when you can buy anything you want and pay people to do your dirty work for you?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I suppose telekinesis would be perfect for me. I was thinking telepathy, but then I realize that I don't really want to know what other people are thinking about me.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

that's like a black belt in telekinesis.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What I like ain't here either: Immortality.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have always wanted the power to heal people if ever given a power of choice this would be the one I would pick. I hate to see people suffering, especially children and would take away their sickness and disease in a heartbeat if I could.

I do not know much about Wolverine or his power though or what level five means.

There are actually two other powers that I would want they would be a bit more selfish...I seriously want to reverse this whole aging thing, it sucks. Also, I use to watch Winnie The Pooh as a child and always thought it would be fun if I too could bounce around like tigger....woo hoo hoo hoo

edit on 22-8-2014 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Would definitely pick teleportation as my superpower. Not having to pay for car insurance, or even a car! Be able to visit friends and family in a blink of an eye. Dodging the cops after a bank robbery-- err. I mean... screw it! I'm outta here! BAMF!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BBobb

Telepathic I suppose...

Because most of the people of the world are weak minded sheep

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I want to live forever, is that so much to ask?
NAY.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BBobb

Penance Stare!

With that ability your are broken from any chains that any of the world minds can create. Because if it does not belong int he world those men and women are practically taught a very spiritual lesson.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The power to hire better divorce attorneys.

Yes this would have changed my life greatly and could benefit mankind ( male and female alike ) tremendously.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I would probably choose to be invisible hmm but i really would love to be telepathic and able to teleport aswell.. Its so hard to choose which one! The person granting my wishes would probably end up just choosing one for me because im pretty sure after hours of debating with myself i would still be undecided.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wonder though if this video below reflects common opinion. Although I thought of another opinion. The power to control fat. Mine and another person's. Imagine having a fat sword and firing fat missiles. hehehe

top topics

<< 1   >>

join