It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another strange Creature being spotted in Argentina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Witnesses in Colonia Elia describe the creature as being a bi-ped of some sort,looking like a cross between a man and an animal.It is said to have yellowish like hair,claws and large footprints.It has killed several hens around residences,and both the locals and police are tracking it...

www.rense.com...

[edit on 29-9-2004 by 11thdimension]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hair, claw?

DNA TEST!!!

But the article mentions nothing about it

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Yep,totally agree.Any possible biological samples of these reported creatures should undergo stringent DNA analysis testing,then cross-referencing against other known creatures.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Not to mention that htis is posted on Rense... To me about as reliable as a pathological liar. IMO

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
Not to mention that htis is posted on Rense... To me about as reliable as a pathological liar. IMO

Bro,please,PLEASE,before you go making statements like that,read the entire article.I can't event count how many times I have heard people parrot exactly what you just said,and literally every one of the people saying that did not pay attention that it was not Rense.com who submitted the story,but another organization which rense decided to run the story from...Scott Corrales(who submitted the story)is literally THE leading researcher into the Chupacabra field,and has done a huge service not only in investigating Puerto Rico,Chile,and Argentina,but being one of the only hispanic researchers to take the time to translate these stories into English...Forgive me if I come off abrasive,I just get a little weary from folks jumping on the Rense bashing bandwagon all the time,when half the stuff there are submissions from other organizations who are really helping keeping us informed.

new topics

top topics

join