It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Telsa And the Secret Citys of South America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Fulcanelli warned European physicists of the grave dangers of atomic weapons and then mysteriously vanished a few years later. He is believed to have joined Marconi's secret group in South America.

Now that is an interesting concept which I have not heard before.

I really love this idea, I would love for it to be true, and although practically speaking it is highly unlikely, I guess we will truely never know.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
???????why diddend Einstein joint them ???!!!!!!!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is actually the same place where Dr. Evil formed his headquarters in the hollowed out volcano. He just moved in after all the scientists died off.

Probably used their old research equipment to put the lasers on the sharks head.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well this is a new conspiracy I haven't heard of till JUST now............hrmmmmm

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Well, if you are going to start something original it pays to use original material. We have to give those Hollywood writers that are here looking for ideas some fresh material. They need some original stuff so they can produce some new shows instead of the same old plots.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The second foundation would be in Italy, at the opposite end of the universe for Marconi. Or possibly America if you're going to go with a technological setup. Perhaps the better question is, which psychologist started the Second Foundation, and why aren't they trying to stop people from having psychological medicine which cures nothing forced down their throats?

Either way though, it is an interesting idea/theory. It would be interesting if it was true.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I was reading a book about nikola teslas Inventions and the book starts taking about Secret cities And the litle known kniwn inventor Guglielmo Marconi

I love that this is your opening line. Do not know the book, but if that is where you got this information I would not trust that book.

Marconi was far from "little known". He was the first man to send a radio signal across the atlantic - his radio was based on Teslas designs and patents, and even though Tesla eventually did get recognition for his work, Marconi won a noble price for it.
Tesla might have been better known in his own time, but Marconi is the name taught in schools today - just as Edison and Westinghouse are taking all the credit for AC.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Pretty hard to debate this, since it's all a "secret."

Hey, guys. I have a secret lab in my basement, and I have also found free energy. I'd tell you how, but it's a secret. I could get in big trouble if I let this out.

Tesla seemed to be of the position that his inventions should be released to the public for its own good, right? Then why the heck would someone write this garbage that he would turn his back on everyone and go into "hiding'? Oh, right, because they're writing a book or trying to get clicks on a website.

I don't even believe in free energy because nothing is free, NOTHING. Everything costs something. That is the way it works, and it will always be that way because that's how the universe operates. We don't make the rules; we just observe and try to follow them. If there is a great release of energy, then the risk of 'extracting' or harvesting that energy will be great as well. Nuclear is the example of that of course. Imagine a system of energy extraction based on making a black hole. The energy reward would be extraordinary, but the consequences of screw it up could swallow an entire planet. See the pattern?

So, it is my belief, that there is no stupid free energy. It's a fairy tale. Keep dreaming. It ain't gonna happen.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Less Known ? Guglielmo Marconi was the first to transmit a signal across the Atlantic ocean.
Here is his bio: en.wikipedia.org...

And this is not new, Vladmir Terziski already talked about this in his 8 hour lectures, you can find the lectures on youtube or on my blog , where I tried to make easy embeding there the videos, but there are only the first two lectures, there are 3.

Vladmir Terziski lectures, where you can find about this Marconi/Tesla city:

skullandbonesband.blogspot.com.br... elek-vladimir-terziski-on-alien.html

Terziski said that Marconi operated with aid of the Vatican, and a disc made for the vatican reached Mars years ago.

reply to post by ninjas4321

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
That's a crazy story but it sounds like one hell of a movie idea!

Here's my opinion - if you were one of the world's top scientists and were working, in secret, with dozens of the other top scientists - WHAT would you want to be working on?
I would imagine that Flying Discs would be pretty far down the list, don't you?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by skullandbonesband

Fixing the link for you...(but not endorsing it. still yet to check it out.)

Al Bielek & Vladimir Terziski on Alien and Nazi Technology

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Products of gaining free energy from the environment have already been created. Some patents were sold and disappeared but some were bought and the technology integrated into expensive high efficiency products. The thing is that if you understand the basics that form the technology you don't have to buy their energy efficient high dollar products. A person can build many types of free energy things but can't patent them because the patents are already owned. The products aren't for sale in most cases but can be built by taking apart everyday junk. I'm not going to tell others any more about these things because I do not want to be paying for a lawyer to defend myself. Even though I have thought of these things on my own, others have also.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Sounds like Atlas Shrugged and John Galt to me

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Free energy or cheap energy or harnessing or capturing energy? Solar panels are not free energy as they require sunlight. Free energy would be some magic thing that endlessly provided energy without needing to be refueled, ever, ever, ever. If it is fueled by anything, it isn't free; it costs fuel, whatever that is, which can run out.

Hope this makes sense.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

To me, free energy is something I don't have to pay for. I don't think there is such a thing as perpetual energy because the universe receives and shares energy. Collecting energy that has been formed by naturally occurring things that does not cause much destruction of the environment and is constantly being renewed by the earth and sun and has little cost associated with it is free. By putting a charge on the walls of your house the energy repels other energy enough to cancel out currents. This effect is used extensively in commercial applications but is not stated. The heat ducts also reflect heat energy back into the ducts creating an energy barrier that does not actually touch the metal and does not allow the heat to leak out of the metal that is basically a conductor of the heat. The reflective properties of glass to heat causes the heat to also reflect and not be transferred through the glass. The furnaces are designed to blow ion filled air out of the house where the water freezes and the ions are attracted to the dry siding where they build a surface charge on the vinyl siding. This stops currents from being created. It also boosts the overall efficiency of the furnace because the house uses less fuel to accomplish the same thing. This is all free energy in my book because it does not cost money. Banking snow against the house creates a high point and the ions that are always on the top of the snow go towards the high points. These ions will jump to the house and be held there temporarily. These Ions on the snow help insulate the ground from freezing deep also, protecting your water pipes by reflecting the heat back into the ground. How about ice, it reflects energy similar to glass and the lake doesn't freeze solid. This tendency is well known in Physics but they don't tell us about it so the regular guy can save money. Capitalism seems to be a driving force in the field of physics or maybe these scientists can't see how to apply what they know. The lack of profit from something makes people blind to seeing it's potential sometimes. It's all just too simple and a threat to capitalism.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Sounds like Galt's Gulch! Would be cool of it were true, I would love to go to a place like that....

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by it4lian
I am from Venezuela, and I can tell you, the jungle is weird. At night all out tents got shaken, ans there were really weird noises in the trees surrounding the camp.

Tesla and Marconi were outside your tent shaking it up trying to scare you lol!!!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Holy moly... What a revelation! I don't think any of us would have realized that without you pointing it out to us! Your screen name is very telling... So I'll explain it for you... These people are doing something called SPECULATING! And, no, the only problem here is that people like you just don't seem to get it. Everything for you exists in front of your eyes. Have you nothing in between the ears? All great things started off as an idea, in someones head! No evidence! Nobody here is saying "yep, that's the way things are. This is all 100% true!" No, they are saying "wow what a cool idea. I WONDER IF there may be any truth to any of this. And it turns out someone who's been down there in the jungles did experience weird things. And there does seem to have been an infusion of some sort of science in the village of twins. There IS a shred of some evidence for you! There is a difference between evidence and proof. I suggest you cease to be ignorant of that, and the fact that people here are speculating.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Who's debating? If you're looking for a debate, or more likely what youre looking for is a fight, you can go to the political forum or some other thread than this one. This is a SPECULATION... Your avatar photo is very telling. What is that, some archtype of conan the barbarian? "Grrrr, me caveman! Me strong! Watch me break rock with head! Me have secret lab in basement so that mean you wrong! DUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm sorry, your logic, combined with your avatar is just hilarious!
edit on 8-5-2012 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

We need an abovetopsecretForKids.com , so users like you can enjoy the pleasure of your own company without having anyone not concerned with ignorance to bother you after you post speculation.

Kids will believe anything. Frail minds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join