It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky Storm Sky Pics - Greensboro NC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I am just getting around to uploading these. It was an amazing site seeing this live and I wanted to share what we saw.

In these pics, we are heading westbound on I-40 in central NC toward Greensboro. These were taken in March 2012. Greensboro is about an hour or so east of the mountains.

No conspiracy, no chemtrails - I had just never seen the sky like this.

Pics were taken on an iPhone while driving in the rain. The sun is coming through in some of them:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'm about 45 minutes south of Nashville. We had weird storms last night where we could see lightning and not hear thunder, all while the smell of peaches was in the air. It was super, super weird. Great pictures.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thanks for looking.

You guys seem to have the strangest weather out west!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Very nice! In one of them, it looks like the clouds are sitting right on top of the street lights!

BTW, capod2t....North Carolina is on the east coast..

US Map

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

Funny!

"...out west (NC)." The poster is from near Nashville, NC.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Shame you didn't have a better camera but you were lucky to be there to see it with your eyes. Wish I was there with my new dslr.

Stunning sky. Stunning!!!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
i love storm clouds. i'm in texas and we get some really intense and crazy looking storm clouds. nice pics!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Man those are some crazy clouds. Its weird how they seem to look metallic, don't think i have ever seen that before.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yeah,.
thats what the sky looked like during storms months before the last end of the world as they knew it..

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Uh, that "thing" ain't the sun, buddy. That's Nibiru and its getting ready to tear your world a new one. You can even see its sattelite planets in some of the pics... Cmon guys. Deny Ignorance. Also, I think my chemtradar went off a couple of times while viewing these. Yep. Just looked again.. Ive seen clouds like that where i live. Its actually a giant chemtrail. Why do you think it has a metallic look to it?

..........hmm? Why is that do you suppose? Yeah, that's right. You don't know. Case closed. Next!

Just kiddin lol... Nice pics.

new topics

top topics

join