Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

'Anglo-Zionist financial conspiracy'

page: 1

join

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Greetings ATS.

I have just finished reading this great article currently being featured on PressTv.

I am going to post it here for everyone on ATS.

@Mods - please don't edit this post, i've linked the source and given full credit to the writer of the article.

It seems as though the truth about the NWO and the Zionists is really starting to get out there.

To view the full article: SOURCE

We are currently listening to the Bank of England chief Sir Mervyn King telling us that more should have been done to avert the current crisis

"Well, Mr. King you certainly hit the nail on the head considering that it was you that allowed our ex-PM Gordon Brown to empty the gold bullion out of the vaults of the Bank of England and send it over to the EU. It is you Mr. King that knows all about the fraud in this country starting with our current Prime Minister, David Cameron, and its cancerous growth that has now spread amongst many senior MPs and Members of the House of Lords. It is you Mr. King that represents the financial arm of the New World Order in Britain and you alone that allows trillions to slip in and out of this country utterly and totally unchecked.

$15 trillion (equivalent to the total US debt), was transferred from the US Reserve Bank into the HSBC Bank in London and then passed on to the Royal Bank of Scotland. No one appears to know what happened to it after that but who cares. “What’s $15 trillion when shared amongst friends?”! I would also add that the total US debt is well above this amount and could be as high as three times that amount…and just to think 46 million Americans are living on US Food Coupons! I am led to believe that another $6 trillion was given to Italy which as we all know is now under the rule of the New World Order (NWO)…otherwise known as the IMF!

edit on 6-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: Excessive quoting of source material removed

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on 6-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: Excessive quoting of source material

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thinks
I have just finished reading this great article currently being featured on PressTv.

Having just read it myself, it really belongs in the "rants" section, being that it is not really a news article, but an angry opinion piece.

And for reference (not to shut this thread down, but to include more postings), the Lord Blackheath "revelations" are also discussed in a number of previous threads...

edit on 6-5-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thinks

Can you please explain to me what exactly are zionists? Because everytime I hear zionists and NWO I can't tell the difference. Also how do you know the Anglo's are behind the plot?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Zionist run New World Order is in this country. It dictates and controls our politicians and encourages a continuous war against a non existent enemy that they call Al Qaeda

1. Al Qaeda in various names does exist and was created by MOSSAD/CIA
2. Zionist control using false flags and bankers, most international bankers are jewish
3. Jews want to wipe all the muslims out, not a conspiracy you look at Arab world.
4. The politicians are willing participants because they are all paid bribes, look at revolving door with Gov and Banks

All paths lead back to Israel and the public in the west are paying taxes for the new crusades and stand to gain nothing but death or taxes from the illegal wars all start for the sake of Israel and if we don't stand up and stop the criminals running the circus then we, like the Germans deserve all we get in return for out inactions.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Zionist run New World Order is in this country. It dictates and controls our politicians and encourages a continuous war against a non existent enemy that they call Al Qaeda

1. Al Qaeda in various names does exist and was created by MOSSAD/CIA
2. Zionist control using false flags and bankers, most international bankers are jewish
3. Jews want to wipe all the muslims out, not a conspiracy just look at Arab world.
4. The politicians are willing participants because they are all paid bribes, look at revolving door with Gov and Banks

All paths lead back to Israel and the public in the west are paying taxes for the new crusades and stand to gain nothing but death or taxes from the illegal wars all start for the sake of Israel and if we don't stand up and stop the criminals running the circus then we, like the Germans deserve all we get in return for our inactions.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join