is this new 9/11 footage?

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Friend emailed me this, i havent seen the movie before but maybe others have?
Its quite long, good quality.. but its cut for some reason..
if its old i apologise, id never seen it on the forums but.


Link

its from a distance looking straight at the towers, watching them until they dust clears from the collapse, but its cut the crucial scenes.. interesting birds eye view but.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)
edit on 6/5/12 by argentus because: replaced link -- previous link had vulgar tags toward the end




posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I am sure I have seen it in a post somewhere on ATS.
Great find and reminder of that day.
Thanks for posting



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop
 


ive seen this video before.. very sad day. what a complete setup.
no words... just sad.



posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
A very sad day indeed...



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop
 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Some of the most "damning" footage I've seen of the explosion at the base of the building. I've watched so much footage if this event, there is just no way a plane caused this. Of course when I saw it live, I said to my husband, "that's not a collapse, that's a demolition". He said that he knew, not like insider info knowing, but just watching, and knowing.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
reply to post by Agit8dChop
 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Some of the most "damning" footage I've seen of the explosion at the base of the building. I've watched so much footage if this event, there is just no way a plane caused this. Of course when I saw it live, I said to my husband, "that's not a collapse, that's a demolition". He said that he knew, not like insider info knowing, but just watching, and knowing.


What explosion at the base?



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop
 


Let us see the floor clips also!



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I clicked the link but the page said this video is private. Am I missing something?



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
hmm video turned private, bummer.
It was some good footage!



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here's another upload of Bob and Bri's video:

www.youtube.com...

It's not new as it was released in 2006, but it is one of the best 'amateur' videos of that day. Unfortunately someone has edited video and sound to hide what exactly hit the South Tower--just like all the others. It's also heavily cut when the South Tower collapses.

However this version seems to be cut more than I remember. The 'other' one includes a black oblong "something" right before it struck the South Tower. I'll try and dig that up.

Edit: nevermind, my mistake. Disregard that last part. I was remembering another video.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Niobis because: see above



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I am quite familiar with this video. It and one other are the prime reason that I still hold some skepticism in my heart about 9/11. See, there was a stationary camera off the water looking at the tower, and it too cut right at the beginning of the collapse. That video seems to have mysteriously disappeared for some reason, and this one on this thread keeps getting removed or disappeared for various reasons.

I don't know what's being cut out, if anything, and I doubt we'll ever find out. It is curious, however.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It is impossible to look at the collapse of that tower and not see that there is a force other than gravity at work. Those of you who maintain that they are still not 'convinced' are frauds. I cannot be any clearer in my disgust with those that continue to prop up this crime, as they are despicable human beings who deserve to be punished as accomplices to the crime. It played for me, Dave.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
It is impossible to look at the collapse of that tower and not see that there is a force other than gravity at work. Those of you who maintain that they are still not 'convinced' are frauds. I cannot be any clearer in my disgust with those that continue to prop up this crime, as they are despicable human beings who deserve to be punished as accomplices to the crime. It played for me, Dave.


How's the FEMA camp? Weren't you supposed to be booked in there by the end of last year? And I see fearless truth teller Rush Limbaugh has had to wind his neck in a bit. But only because he called some woman a whore.

Yep, your side are definitely always right, and always classy.



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade
 
Class, is something you'll never understand. Because there's no doubt that your stance on the reasons for collapse of the towers has become indefensible, you have no recourse but to attack the messenger. If you're confident that the events of 9/11 have been explained to your satisfaction, why do you fear a nobody like me? I know why, and you know why, now don't we? You look more desperate every day, and I love it. Sleep well, Tricky.



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by TrickoftheShade
 
Class, is something you'll never understand. Because there's no doubt that your stance on the reasons for collapse of the towers has become indefensible, you have no recourse but to attack the messenger. If you're confident that the events of 9/11 have been explained to your satisfaction, why do you fear a nobody like me? I know why, and you know why, now don't we? You look more desperate every day, and I love it. Sleep well, Tricky.



There wasn't any fear in his post that I noted. He was just sarcastically making fun of your paranoia by asking you how your detainment is going, since you are not actually detained in any way. No one is out to get you, and we're not trying to stop a 9/11 investigation. We're just trying to reduce the amount of ignorance going on about the facts.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia
 


If you're trying to 'reduce the ignorance', you would quit posting. Your guise of an honest seeker of truth is so transparent, I'm amazed that your handlers still consider you useful. Your past performance has been one of complete and unwavering support of the OS, with an almost imperceptable smidgen of disbelief for flavor. You haven't fooled me, and I seriously doubt you're fooling anyone else. I'm still laughing about your comment about the reason for the holes thru the re-enforced Pentagon, was 'cockpit stuff'.





new topics
top topics
 
0

log in

join