It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the ladies.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

If that is meant to make any sense, please be assured that it is only to you. I have no idea what you are implying.

Seriously!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

Since saying it directly could easily be twisted as a violation of the T&C...

Here's the comment...

Why are you so easily riled?

So, if someone is testy, and frustrated, what would someone suggest they do to relieve the tension? They'd say you need to get ________.

See? Just as asinine and penis-driven as you thought it'd be...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Haha...are you a prude? Surely you could have used language to have circumvented the T&C. It is easily done, believe me. However, I wasn't even vaguely riled, and honey, as asala said, well I shall paraphrase, inclination, plus opportunity, not to mention energy...wouldn't relieve any frustration here, only increase it

Since I am not a nun, or a monk, or even a Christian, hell, I don't think I believe in god most of the time, why would I get riled about it, what I do though is respect peoples ability to make choices, and I know, very well, that although sex is fab, it is hardly the be all and end all.

Now if someone was to offer me a really good massage, that might actually relieve some of my tension...

edit on 28-6-2012 by Biliverdin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Fair enough, that said, I'd like to offer the OP an apology for this thread derailment that I participated in. Wasn't my intention. Even in derailment though, I think it did bring up some good points on the motives of those not actively seeking such a relationship at this time. But it is still a bit inexcusable, so I'm going to practice a bit of a self reprimand here.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hi, I am not so sure about that thing which allows us to go for relationship/ sex. I think it is something that everyone wants and when we get right partner for our relationship, we just go further.

edit on 10-7-2012 by brittanyS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I really loved the last guy I was with, but he couldn't stop lying.

Bye bye.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
reply to post by theRhenn

I just re-read you post and focused in on the sex part. A lot of that hit home. Not because me or the x were slutty or anything, but the accusation part. When I'm with someone I'm committed. I have tunnel vision. That's not to say I don't flirt, I've always been that way. Make the first move and all that, but after all those years spent with her you would've thought that she would know that innocent flirting is just that....innocent.

But that wasn't the case and that was one small piece of the wedge that made up the whole one that drove us apart.

After all those years.............she didn't know me at all.

Innocent flirting is innocent, but I hope you are the type of man that can handle the innocent flirting from the female in your life.

Many men seem to want understanding, and freedom for what brings them pleasure with the opposite sex, but do not care to give those freedoms to the women in their lives.

I've been with men that called me degrading names if I talked to another man, or made friendships with men, yet their actions, and flirtations were on a much higher level than my simple friendships could ever be.

Can you explain to me why some men feel whats good for the goose, just isn't right for the gander ?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
I really loved the last guy I was with, but he couldn't stop lying.

Bye bye.

Been there, and the worse part of the lying is they lie to themselves, and totally believe it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Can you explain to me why some men feel whats good for the goose, just isn't right for the gander ?

Because they're hypocritical, chauvinistic, self-centered and insecure with their own abilities. They're boys. I'm a man. If you want to go see why the grass is green on the other side, go for it honey. I'm not too worried about my ability to find another woman and I'm not concerned about being "upstaged" by another man. I haven't had any complaints yet and we're all different. Don't get me wrong though, if I ever fall in love again I'm gonna fight tooth and nail to keep it because I know just how cold this world is.

At this point in my life I'm going to be with someone where there's a level of trust and respect that helps keep you warm at night, because I've gone too long without either one and I deserve it. The sex will be there of course, but that won't be the end-all that it is when people are younger. It will just help solidify what the real priority is. And yes, that IS important at keeping the level of non-sexual trust and respect alive and well to where innocent flirting is just that. Innocent.

I hope that answers your question because I really do need to get to work.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I'm happy you can see the difference between the boys and the men. You seem like a well grounded man, who looks for a deeper connection than just sex, which is as you say, just the icing on the cake of a good relationship, and not something to get too hung up about.

You seem to have a strong confidence in yourself, and I'm sure you will find what you are looking for with the foundations for a healthy loving relationship. Trust and honesty in the situations that matter are key , and I wish you all the best in finding that special connection with someone whose character and personality traits compliment your own.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join