It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The distinction between Spirituality and Technology

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
it is my believe, that when a child runs on a road and a car hits it, there are non-human beings involved. these beings decide the fate of the child.
What about when a dog, or rabbit runs out in the road and get hit? Do these entities control that too? Or, what if a child walks out in front of me, but I swerve and miss? Does that mean bad entities made the child walk out in the road, but good entities helped me swerve?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
strange days... i want to pt my PM reply here in case i wind up just repeating when i talk about this more. i omitted yours. i hope you don't mind me answering it here.

what in your life is driving you that makes you feel like you are working for the devil? money?

i have to say, i honestly never feel that way. i simply know there are things i can't decide for others. i don't. i just express how i honestly feel but perceive others being manipulative to simply push their agenda... which does not equal good from word go.. it can't. Done against a person for what? how is that ever justified? that sounds exactly like the thought frames that form in the minds of others and gain up against me and i am certain that i never do that to others. i would not stand for it and it is sickening to think of all the times it has been done to me. there are many ways to attack people. when i am angry i lash out but i do not act and i do not build premise and i do not gang up on them, talk about them behind there back, spy on them, conspire against them, mess with their life, lie to them... i do not do these things and even though something i feel extremely bad and focused on all that is negative against me and others it seems as this almost contagious entity that has many true and real manifestations... i never feel like i am working for the devil.

i may feel it is hopeless, i may feel i am CONTROLLED by the devil which is in this world, i may even feel things like that my contact has made mistakes, doesn't care or is messing around with other women but i do not feel like i am working for the devil. in fact i KNOW I am not.... but i do feel the devil is close... very close. it makes you feel like you have never really been happy and you are in an endless wheel of pain and you can't help others because you have no power here but if you could, that is how i feel. abandoned, nothing changes, the cycle will just keep repeating itself. it's almost like i'm aware when the pattern of some kill program starts and when it stops and repeats itself, waves of pain, cycles of pain... a pattern, an inescapable pattern. i do not feel i work for the devil, i feel he is trying to kill me and he will win and i will be born again and he will kill me again and it is just death death death and never any happiness, any love, any peace... and it is just in so many people...and it is actually traceable. some seem to not be effected by this at all and just live their happy lives. some seem to just be kidding themselves, but just think you can flip it like switch like it is your imagination when in fact the pain comes first and there is nothing there to comfort you. pain will make anyone depressed. the stupid details of life can usually be dealt with and the mind KNOWS THIS. it's not your mind, it's the pain. It has done all sorts of actual things to make me ill and when it is gone, it's gone. it makes me very angry at men who just throw away things like nothing matters. lie about anything to construct their way, pave their path, hold on to things. it's all a game. no it is very real and loved one suffer and it is maddening... for those who have resisted. tried hard to see the misery of others, the pain we all go through, to have compassion, to deserve it... but to feel hated and attacked rather than loved.

i am here right now alone, but i feel loved. i do not feel like my love has ripped away from me as so many times this is exactly what i have felt... because it has been... and it's happening to others as well as we speak..and it's an ongoing cycle in this world and yes it is demonic but in those moments i cannot see his face.

because if i could, i would not feel that way. i would not feel alone.

i hope you find some way to stop feeling like that because that is disturbing.

Thanks for the reply. Im basically taking a body/self inventory of what I have and what I feel I can do, and applying it. I believe in myself to do this, and its great and I know its something I would go the distance for, but I guess I cant have it all you know?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I believe strongly that we are all a product of our society, controlled by media and religion. If only people would look deeper into the reality of why people become destructive, rather labeling them mentally unstable, scratching the surface, we could progress as a society. Did this person grow up in a world surrounded by hate, war, selected control programs by media and propaganda on who is evil and who isn't. Would this brainwash a child? Do you blame the child who becomes a product of his/her society? Or do you blame or try to make change to the platforms that enforce destructive thinking.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

hmmmm.... you feel you are being used... in what situations exactly? it's hard to imagine what you do in life.

this happens randomly. atm, i am in therapy and not able to work. i am able to work occasionally when the interferences and disorders are gone or weaker. in these phases, i do research or recover from the spiritual attacks.

so you feel like they are kind of pumping you up at times for some unclear purpose but are increasingly becoming aware because of the patterns, the seemingly artificial intelligence behind it. maybe like a program? or is it more like an individual? can you feel the agenda, can you perceive it. do you have sight of what it could be and how it would personally relate to you?

i have the feeling these beings condition me, they "tune" me for their interests, which are not clear to me atm. it seems like they act only to stress me, to bring me in a bad shape, so i make mistakes, so they can punish me.

people try to convince me all the time it is my guide... why would they do that? why would they bother?

imo, the acting of these beings does not make sense, it is partially absurd, misleading, pure evil. it sometimes feels like, they expend effort to create a reason so they have "ammunition" to punish and to get into a judicial position and rule over me.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

What about when a dog, or rabbit runs out in the road and get hit? Do these entities control that too?

to my believe, yes. they control life, like atom for atom, absolut precise.

Or, what if a child walks out in front of me, but I swerve and miss? Does that mean bad entities made the child walk out in the road, but good entities helped me swerve?

i don't know. i am not able to find out, how many entities there are. i believe, there is one "force", that is the highest authority. this being decides, if a child dies in an accident. if there are others, evil spirits, that prepare such an incident or if it is this highest authority which prepares and executes or prepares and intervenes to save the child, i do not know. a comparison is the story about abraham, who was called upon to sacrifice his son. was it the highest authority that asked for it or an evil spirit ? the angel intervened, sent by god ? or on own will ? or was it god who demanded it and intervened ?

edit on 7-5-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

imo, the acting of these beings does not make sense, it is partially absurd, misleading, pure evil. it sometimes feels like, they expend effort to create a reason so they have "ammunition" to punish and to get into a judicial position and rule over me.

Icepack this is exactly what is happening to me and its not one entity or person, its a group of them. Its as if their goal is to find and create any guilt they can to position themselves as the controllers, dictating punishment. The tactics they use are very similar to brainwashing methods.

Brainwashing methods and techniques

Do you feel the attacks manipulate your dreams? My dreams are always vivid. I am always woken every few hours never getting a full night sleep, inducing lucid dreams.

Read that article about brainwashing tell me if there are any similarities between it and the attacks against you.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Strainz

sorry, i cannot read all of the article atm, i have serious problems. my condition doesn't allow me to concentrate for very long.

its not one entity or person, its a group of them.

my experience is, it is one entity that is influencing me. maybe there are several and each one is with one human individual or they are (i only use plural, because of the gender, they do not have a gender, if i say he or she it goes a wrong way in percieving them) omnipresent, saying it is one force or power in another realm, dimension, not understandable for our human's mind. i only percieve one maximum 2 non-human beings, of which one is the "directing", highest authority.

Do you feel the attacks manipulate your dreams?

yes, the attacks, the torture, the violence changes my dreams. imo, it is possible to experience this being/beings in the dream. problem is, to get aware of the whole problem in your dream. it is very rare, that the attacks and torture are conscious when i dream. when it happened, i was meeting a stranger, never seen before. i tried to ask this image about the acting and the plans or programming, but no answer. i think dreams are created by these beings in our brain. they are the director and projectionists. when you fly in your dream, you don't fly, you are flown by this angel or demon (nightmare)

"Nightmare". The word derives from the Old English "mare", a mythological demon who torments human beings with frightening dreams.

please, be careful with your theory, it is other humans that plot against you. i am convinced, no human is born evil, an evil human was made evil by these powers of destiny. these powers are not human, they never were, they existed before man-kind and are of spiritual nature.

edit on 7-5-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by Strainz

I think you're tapping into the dream center of your mind. Ever had a dream that you remembered? If you do, you probably remember people talking. Imagine that happening when you're awake.

That was fun. You can ignore everything I wrote here because I am not a psychiatrist nor do I even know what I am saying. But I thought I would give it a shot and see what I can produce.

I hope you're ok and can deal with this and don't let it beat you.
edit on 6-5-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

I see you are a skeptic and know this is hard to believe but you can't just assume that every claim about electronic harassment is the person's imagination simply based on the mind's capacity to err. Most people are very aware of all that you have written. Sure it's an obvious guess but if this person or anyone else was being electronically attacked, wouldn't you feel terrible if you told them to ignore it and it cost them their lives. I'm not saying that you should just believe it. I'm saying that if you are a skeptic, perhaps before you post you should give those who are concerned a chance to explore and eliminate possibilities on their own while YOU go do some research on the very well documented reality of electronic harassment.

in all seriousness.... people are picking this stuff up very specifically and very targeted with devices like K-2 meters. It's very real. The bug sweeper i mentioned earlier who has a 40 minutes video online says that he found direction on the net instructing people how to take apart their microwaves and point them at their neighbors. Some of this tech is not even hidden. it's right out there on the free market such as the crowd deterrent that shoots microwaves into a crowd of people and cooks the outer layer of their skin. You can bet anything that this will wind up being used on protesters despite it being one of our most important rights. as we speak companies are bidding for DOD contracts to make mobile crowd control units that employ such electronics. They will soon be using thought implantation for advertising and survey collection since most do not want to take the time to do survey, this will just read people's mind to know what sells and what doesn't before it is invested in. The police have equipment and has had it for a while from the underground market such as improvised radar scanners, but not all police... just the more secret tight-nit groups that hold secret meetings like the masonic lodges that are affiliated with most police departments. there is an endeavor to gather and catalogue people's identity such as DNA but also also signature aspects of an individual like fingerprints and all sorts of things... we know this is well underway. those things are just other pieces of a person's biometrics that will be computerized and traceable. people tend to think that people who are monitored by such means are watched by actual human eyes 24/7 and this adds to the unbelievable factor of it all when in fact, they have activity monitor programs that are computerized that make it to where targeted individuals do not have to be constantly watched. the program just picks up on different activities, like you leaving the state for example and of course those who are more intensely monitored have it much worse. Also, they have to test this stuff on people. why would they shoot their own foot off by putting the testing out in the open? They don't just target one person, they will target them and target people around them as well because this helps them learn and develop ways they can use it against people.

many people who have worked for the government have reported this type of harassment. they have been experimenting with thought implantation using audible and inaudible sounds. this has been going on for decades and I believe explains many mental cases. they will use this in combination with the allegedly brand new (it isn't brand new it's just now out on the open market) mind reading and survey taking devices and put them in TV sets.

Do not underestimate the elites desire to control the population.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

reply to post by NotAnAspie

hmmmm.... you feel you are being used... in what situations exactly? it's hard to imagine what you do in life.

this happens randomly. atm, i am in therapy and not able to work. i am able to work occasionally when the interferences and disorders are gone or weaker. in these phases, i do research or recover from the spiritual attacks.

so you feel like they are kind of pumping you up at times for some unclear purpose but are increasingly becoming aware because of the patterns, the seemingly artificial intelligence behind it. maybe like a program? or is it more like an individual? can you feel the agenda, can you perceive it. do you have sight of what it could be and how it would personally relate to you?

i have the feeling these beings condition me, they "tune" me for their interests, which are not clear to me atm. it seems like they act only to stress me, to bring me in a bad shape, so i make mistakes, so they can punish me.

people try to convince me all the time it is my guide... why would they do that? why would they bother?

Just to add to what I said about them trying to make me think it is my guide.... they don't just do that in my mind. I'll have a bad day and be having serious doubts and really start soul searching for some clarity and then I might go online. it is not uncommon for me to start seeing things left and right in an attempt to fuel those fears very specifically. It's hard to describe these things to others because they don't know my thoughts and therefore don' know that i might have been thinking something or going through something that is feeding personal doubts and then to have these things manifest very specifically in front of you... shocking to me yet irrelevant to people who did not experience it first hand.

Here is an example of a very vague endeavor that i think is going on in this domain. I believe this is targeted to most people on this site. It is an endeavor to make people feel guilty for going after their enemies. it goes hand in hand with the 'there is no sin' theme and the "everything is actually perfect, you just chose to suffer" theme. although admittedly vague, some people on TV and in the media are about to go down imo. these people would have us believe that we are worse than the offenders if we seek retribution. i just responded to someone about this recently, but that is just one example. this theme goes on and on and on and on. it's very important to someone on this board. It's a theme that never seems to die and basically has nothing to do with conspiracy in itself, but it keeps coming up and keeps coming up. it's because they know the targeted people have consciences and would consider whether or not it is truly right to persecute those who have harassed them. if you take notice, it's all got a very strange feel to it. They try and try and try... and why? We can talk about personal beliefs on here but that is far from the main theme and everyone knows this.

edit on 7-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedaysThanks for the reply. Im basically taking a body/self inventory of what I have and what I feel I can do, and applying it. I believe in myself to do this, and its great and I know its something I would go the distance for, but I guess I cant have it all you know?

well that sounds great because when you tell people that sometimes you feel you are working for the devil and mention things like "to protect everyone versus the sake of one"...That could make the right person very very nervous.

but aside from whatever you do as a source of livelihood or hobby that you are referring to... you seem to mention self image. I'm not exactly sure how it relates but I wish you luck on that because anyone who knows me knows that I am bit of a sucker for those who have self image problems or some kind of lack of confidence that causes them to go without something that may want even though I'm unclear as to what you are specifically talking about or how it relates to this particular subject.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I just want to point out that the previous comment about a lack of confidence was more geared to an insidious side note than it was to the literal meaning of what I wrote.

You know how it is... just concerned no one picked up on that.

I'm not really that big of a sucker, just noting what is laid out before me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join