It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The distinction between Spirituality and Technology

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The distinction between Spiritualitly and Technology

A brief introduction on my current predicament:

For approximately two years I have been subjected to 24/7 harassment purely in the form of human speech. I say human speech because from my research, I am either mentally ill, electronically harassed or part of a global awakening of the mind.

The medical issue, would suggest I am suffering from depression and anxiety amongst most things, creating a need for drugs to subdue my mental affairs. Now this to me would be plausible if I had absolutely no control over my mind whatsoever, rendering me completely insane and unstable for work, friendship and the ability to critically think.

The OS/EH issue, electronic harassment, states I am a targeted individual part of a global agenda focused on the experimentation of the mind through a social theatre. This to me seems plausible, accurately depicting my current predicament in all facets. The global use of technology to fake insane and create an unstable society, for what reason I am unsure. My relation to OS/EH is the use of Voice-to-skull technology which creates the ability to use frequencies below twenty hertz to send vocal messages to targets, for whatever sinister or benevolent reason the operator is paid to do.

The spiritual side simply states human beings are globally evolving, gaining the ability to communicate telepathically. This surprisingly is more plausible than the mental health issue, but like the OS/EH would be evidence to some people I am indeed, mentally ill.

Expansion:

Now from this point on I am not going to write anything about mental health as I feel this would be the answer for most people and for me irrelevant to what is actually taking place within my mind.

I don't really want to go into the specifics of OS/EH or the Global Awakening as you can find information on either of these throughout these forums or anywhere else online. I would however like to expand on my personal experience on both these issues to find clarification, related outsiders, understanding and direction.

After searching continuously for months, sifting through diseases, drug abuse, I was drawn to Electronic Harassment and how uncanny it was that it seemed to fit my situation. I was segregated from society, spent most my days not caring about religion, political issues, becoming feverishly addicted to conspiracies and so forth, making me a desired target. There are several major issues I have with this harassment, and its nothing to do with the harassment itself, it's the technology. I can cope with the harassment, easy, but I am intrigued by the technology that is being used, and what the end game for the tech will be, complete world domination of mind? hive mind?

I do however feel that exposure to this type of harassment can and will brainwash, deteriorate and confuse a person's mind to the state of mental illness. This is complete 24/7, even while you sleep. I'm not really politically driven, I don't cause trouble for people intentionally and am generally a humble person, so targeting me seems random. I can understand economically being paid to do this type of work in our modern society could be motivation and I forgive these people. I am troubled by those that seem to enjoy this line of work, money or not and feel some of my interrogators/harassers are in compliance to this type of stereotype, sadistic and evil purely for entertainment. Enough dribbling, if this technology, which is patented in the USA is not an issue for you, why?

Spiritually this messes with my mind. Are there people in the world that have harnessed the ability to communicate to others through thought? Do they believe they are the gate keepers of society with the right to reject and accept people who gain or evolve to this ability. I am constantly told I am dumb, crazy and not intellectual enough to understand what is happening to me, rendering me useless to the evolution or society, but not important enough to skip the telepathic jargon and to be told in person.

I really don't feel like writing to much more and would rather respond to posts relative to my experience, or anybody who can provide information on any of these issues.

I am interested immensely in the spiritual side of things, mainly due to the fact most people I have watched on the tubes and read all state they have reached a state of benevolence through this "Global Awakening", not a reason to hate and outcast society that can't or is about to 'evolve'.

The distinction between my spiritual and technological issues and bleeding into each other and neglecting my truth, disabling my ability to subjectedly distinguish a purposeful reality. What is there in this world in terms of our species, to evolve together, march or rise for a stronger future for all, and to never neglect a problem that would danger our existence and freedom.

Peace, Strainz.

edit on 6-5-2012 by Strainz because: Slight change to text.

edit on 6-5-2012 by Strainz because: Formatting for ease of reading.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Strainz

have you considered another possibility ? i believe, humans are under the influence of non-human beings, they are called angel, demons, spirits or ghosts. they are not human, never were, but existed before man-kind had developed on this planet.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I have considered this as an issue but feel like I am being systematically attacked by humans, but I wouldn't doubt a link to beings that transcend our own through the technological advancement or spiritual advancement.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Strainz

my approach would be, the humans that you feel going after you, are aswell under the influence of theses non-humans. for example, you stare at the back of the head of someone, the human does not realize this, but the non-human spirit-part does. if this person gets a weird feeling like being watched and turns around to see you staring, it was only possible, because of an input by spiritual beings. these beings do good and bad things, they are called guardian angel, spirit guide or demon, depending on how they are percieved.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Would you think human beings would become capable of this type of spiritual interference through evolution, putting us on par with the non-human, trans-dimensional beings?
edit on 6-5-2012 by Strainz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Strainz

i think, yes, but maybe it will take millions of years. it is like building a house, brick by brick, generation to generation. these non-humans had a lot time to "practice", because they are not mortal, like we are and existed before humans.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
As much as I would like to believe that this is the case, I feel that it would be more accurate to say that human beings are being manipulated to to this dirty/benevolent work for these entities. However this would link to the spiritual explanation of my predicament, but would not persuade me to believe the entities are directly responsible, but may have given technological enhancement for control. Again the distinction.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Strainz

in my opinion, these entities don't need other humans to condition or direct human individual, they do their directing with other humans, too, but not necessarily. for example, someone has an accident with a car, the car slides off the road into a tree. these beings manipulate the individual that is driving in such a way, so the accident is possible. it could be with distraction, placed objects on the road or influencing in a way that the individual misjudges the velocity or grip of tyres in a turn in the road.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Do you think this is destiny, meaning overall benevolence, or an interference of sinister nature?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
ip....beware of playing on the grief of others when you don't have the answers.

there is something very dark and sinister about that. you are trying to garner a certain attention but are actually garnering it against your own kind when you reveal an agenda such as wanting to lay blame on ETs for the loss of their loves ones. these are very complicated matters that contactees have to work out very carefully in their own minds. when you artificially interject such things to influence others, you actually distract their attention away from that matter and focus it more on the endless insidious manipulative nature of humans. are you sure you are capable of steering this thing your way?... because it might just swing out of control on you by your own words.

these are things people need to think about, let them think it through without painting yourself ten different shades of agenda so that their decision is already made against the favor of your own kind if there are indeed sinister and mischievous beings. You wouldn't try picking another person's nose for them and try to pass it off as casual would you? You wouldn't do it twice because they would not let you near them again. Think about this.
edit on 6-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Strainz

statistically human life is getting better and better, humans get older, the rate of birth-deaths is getting lower per percent etc. question is, why do these non-human powers "kill" innocent people like little children. one of my theory is, this evil acting is a method to direct and control the majority of humans with fear, worry and concern. if these methods are a necessity, i don't know.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by Strainz

statistically human life is getting better and better, humans get older, the rate of birth-deaths is getting lower per percent etc. question is, why do these non-human powers "kill" innocent people like little children. one of my theory is, this evil acting is a method to direct and control the majority of humans with fear, worry and concern. if these methods are a necessity, i don't know.

can i ask why you didn't stop the killing of the children when you were witnessing it?

i must say that is definitely something to be curious about.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

thanks for your opinion. i am aware of the heaviness of my arguments, that is why i consciously use phrases like "i believe", "in my opinion", "my theory is", to not force an opinion on others.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

thanks for your opinion. i am aware of the heaviness of my arguments, that is why i consciously use phrases like "i believe", "in my opinion", "my theory is", to not force an opinion on others.

Oh, I see.

So what you actually meant to say is not that you don't understand why they kill children but rather that you don't understand why you have the opinion that they kill children.

correct?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

can i ask why you didn't stop the killing of the children when you were witnessing it?

i am simply not able to stop these kind of things. it is my believe, that when a child runs on a road and a car hits it, there are non-human beings involved. these beings decide the fate of the child.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So what you actually meant to say is not that you don't understand why they kill children but rather that you don't understand why you have the opinion that they kill children.

no, i am convinced, that non-humans of spiritual nature kill people. why they do it ? i only have theories, not knowledge.

edit on 6-5-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Note:

Let's not diverge into an unrelated topic. Start another thread if you must, but direct this discussion toward the OP, please.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

no, i am convinced, that non-humans of spiritual nature kill people. why they do it ? i only have theories, not knowledge.

edit on 6-5-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

ok, let's here your theories.

it could actually support your opinion much better than to just slip it in and leave it at that. if you feel that way genuinely, speak about it genuinely.

EDIT...er maybe not in here.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
ip....beware of playing on the grief of others when you don't have the answers.

there is something very dark and sinister about that. you are trying to garner a certain attention but are actually garnering it against your own kind when you reveal an agenda such as wanting to lay blame on ETs for the loss of their loves ones. these are very complicated matters that contactees have to work out very carefully in their own minds. when you artificially interject such things to influence others, you actually distract their attention away from that matter and focus it more on the endless insidious manipulative nature of humans. are you sure you are capable of steering this thing your way?... because it might just swing out of control on you by your own words.

these are things people need to think about, let them think it through without painting yourself ten different shades of agenda so that their decision is already made against the favor of your own kind if there are indeed sinister and mischievous beings. You wouldn't try picking another person's nose for them and try to pass it off as casual would you? You wouldn't do it twice because they would not let you near them again. Think about this.

I think about this too. My opinion is that if they bring you into the arena and mess with him, talking about ANYTHING is fair game. Afterall it is his/her experience to decipher as they see fit. How can one not be allowed to discuss what happening to them? By telling him not to talk about it, they are limiting his ability to gain knowledge. Forcing him back into the corner where he is harassed and attacked and can do nothing about it is having him right where they want him.

But anyway humans were not meant to be telepathic. Repent now and let God into your life OP.
edit on 6-5-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

reply to post by Strainz

i must say that is definitely something to be curious about.

Maybe it was a story on a TV newscast in another state or country? Tons of reasons why OP would be powerless to stop a network of people from killing children for ritual social sacrifice.

What about the 9 YO girl Jared Loughner killed because they messed with his mind and made him crazy? That fits the OPs argument perfect against this.

<<   2  3 >>

join