It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPA's Plans for Implementing UN's Agenda 21

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thursday, 03 May 2012 -- The New American

The U.N. Agenda 21 286-page "Green Book" may be a "silent priority" of the U.S. EPA.

According to this article, the EPA has intentions of implementing the U.N. plan of life for you and me.

Very dangerous. Very costly.

Many States have successfully prevented some "custom" localized Agenda 21 policies.

Read & Follow some links

One of the most successful grassroots campaigns during the past year has been the Stop Agenda 21 movement both at the local level and state level. However, we haven't heard as much about Agenda 21 implementation at the national level.

Of course, there were President Bill Clinton's establishment of the President's Council on Sustainable Development by executive order in 1993 and President Obama's "Federal Leadership in Environmental, Energy, and Economic Performance" executive order in 2009. And, many federal agencies have been incorporating sustainability into various aspects of their organizations. Still, virtually all Stop Agenda 21 grassroots activity has been focused on the local and state levels.

The establishment of Clinton's President's Council on Sustainable Development (PCSD) started a pattern of denial by federal government agencies regarding any connection with the United Nations Agenda 21. Even though the PCSD was clearly established in 1993 in support of the UN's Agenda 21 and its Sustainable Development proposals from the UN's '92 Earth Summit in Rio, the PCSD's statements and documents never referred to the UN and Agenda 21.

We have evidence that federal officials were taking pains to make the PCSD appear to be completely separate from the UN's Agenda 21 because J. Gary Lawrence, an advisor to the PCSD, said the following in 1998:

Participating in a UN advocated planning process would very likely bring out many of the conspiracy-fixated groups and individuals in our society.... This segment of our society who fear ‘one-world government’ and a UN invasion of the United States through which our individual freedom would be stripped away would actively work to defeat any elected official who joined ‘the conspiracy’ by undertaking LA21 [Local Agenda 21]. So, we call our processes something else, such as comprehensive planning, growth management or smart growth.

This helps explain why virtually all federal activities in pursuit of sustainability rarely make any reference to the UN or the UN's Agenda 21, even though these federal activities are very much in sync with the UN's Agenda 21.

Read the entire dangerous story

Here are some excerpts from the 286-page "Green Book":

• "The [UN’s World Commission on Environment and Development] called upon the UN General Assembly to transform its [1987] report into a global action plan for sustainable development. The nations of the world did precisely that at the 1992 UN Conference on Environment and Development, or 'Earth Summit,' in Rio de Janeiro. These nations, including the United States, endorsed a global sustainable development action plan, known as Agenda 21, and a set of 27 principles for sustainable-development, called the Rio Declaration. Together, these agreements modify the definition of development by adding a third pillar — environmental protection and restoration — to the economic and social pillars of development."

• "First, the committee recommends that EPA formally adopt as its sustainability paradigm the 'Three Pillars' approach of 'Social,' 'Environment,' and 'Economic' dimensions of sustainability.”

• "Sustainability impact assessment is used to analyze the probable effects of a particular project or proposal on the social, environmental, and economic pillars of sustainability.”

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
This...This right here is IMO the most important issue at hand.
There is a rush to begin the implementation of this agenda that has resulted in a a number of willy nilly events to have taken place that to me, prove this agenda is real.
The mistake of the proponents of this has been the heavy hand that has been used in the initial implementation, ie: making raw milk illegal to sell, the illegality of MI farmers to keep certain hogs, etc... This has highlighted the plan of TPTB...tipping their hand, so to speak.
Thus far, most people do not see how our governments are squeezing us home producers because they buy all their sustenance at the big box grocery store.
I havent read your links yet, I very certainly will, but this issue is critical to us all ultimately. I feel it is immediately crucial to those of us living in and earning our living in rural areas.
This agenda is under the radar at this moment and it is the one issue that frightens me the most.
Thank you for drawing attention to this agenda, which will certainly be coming to all landowners ( of every sort) when they begin coming for your property, and eventually everyone from all walks of life when they begin relocating people and prohibiting the visitation of large blocs of our "natural" areas.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I have said that I've been dragged kicking and screaming into accepting the New World Order. That great premise succinctly tells us how we must be ruled governmentally. Agenda 21 is the second shoe to drop. It tells us how we must be ruled in a physical sense. But there is a third shoe to drop, as if the whole plan was conceived by a three-legged alien.

That third shoe, once there is little leeway in a tightly controlled society, will be an automatic inclination for the human spirit to look outside of the physical self for solace. In effect, the human mind will be driven to explore itself and find that there is something beyond all that we hold holy in the physical world.

There is no need for me to apply another word to that topic because few will understand or will want to understand what is going to happen. It makes no difference. The dynamics on the curtailment of the destructive, physical side of human existence are in place and have been put into motion. Little of what you hear planned or see happening is truly desired by current governments because their "rights" are also being greatly curtailed even as they are the implementers of the plan and the ones to be held responsible if the necessary changes are not done.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
As I have posted in a similar thread, I vote the U.S. pull out of the U.N. Everyone is invited to voice your opinion on pulling out of the U.N. whatever country you are in. As I have previously stated in the like thread, I do not believe we the people of the planet need our leaders to promote brotherhood on our behalf! What say you all?

top topics

join