It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Courtney Stodden not really 16?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Okay, this is kind of a trivial conspiracy theory, but one nonetheless. A lot of people don't think Courtney Stodden, Doug Hutchison's 'child bride' of 16 (now 17) is really as young as she says she is, but actually might be in her 30s.

What do you think?

crushable.com...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
My intention is not to insult the OP

Different things are important to different folks.

But seriously, who cares!

There is enough very serious poo poo going down in the world.

I would need to ask who the girl / women is but I don't give a rat's behind.

A 16yo marrying a 51 yo may have three things on her mind!

Love (It is possible - barely in our society)
A father complex
Money.

Apart from that, well ..... who cares!

P

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

I think she looks older. Her eyes absolutely look older. However, the first comparison that comes to mind is almost perfect in reverse. Anyone remember Traci Lords? They thought she was an adult and looked every bit like one. In fact she looked a little worn out when I saw the newspaper photos...(never saw the other....lol) so I really have stopped trying to guess anymore. One of my son's best friends is a girl from the neighborhood and she's in her early teens. You'd think she was 20-21 to see her.

I've heard people mention the growth hormones in dairy and other things.. I have no idea what...but everyone actually LOOKED like the kids they were when I was in school...and the pictures confirm the memories. Odd...

edit on 6-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

There is enough very serious poo poo going down in the world.

I would need to ask who the girl / women is but I don't give a rat's behind.

A 16yo marrying a 51 yo may have three things on her mind!

Love (It is possible - barely in our society)
A father complex
Money.

Apart from that, well ..... who cares!

P

I admit it's not that important but hey, it is STILL a conspiracy theory.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
perhaps its time to get sheriff joes team of trained birth certificate investegators out as it would be false representation to pretend to be a 16-17 year old to lure an older man into marriage?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
perhaps its time to get sheriff joes team of trained birth certificate investegators out as it would be false representation to pretend to be a 16-17 year old to lure an older man into marriage?

Well the idea is that Doug knows and it's all a big publicity stunt for her reality show.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I'm not seeing the 'worn out" here.

she looks young, can't be past early 20s.

i'm not seeing what is so ridiculous about her.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Jogging in 12 inch platforms with pink dog and a 14 yr old security boy dressed in ginormous black suit wearing matrix sunglasses and earpiece.

Jogging on beach with 12 inch platforms.

Gurning and licking her thin lips lasciviously, non-stop.

Forgetting to wear skirt or trousers, often.

Needing a professional spray tan, but needs a good exfoliating first to get the old lot off.

Of course she's only 16/17. She's a silly bairn.

Besides all that she is very entertaining and people are starting to like her.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

In other words, mindless, vapid entertainment.

OP, save your gossip for TMZ.

It has no place here.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I am sorry, but I have absolutely no clue who this is, so could you please provide some background info?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This girl/woman
cannot be less than 25 years old. She looks more like 35.

I definitely call conspiracy!! Why else would she have a reality show or we even be talking about her?

I'll bet a c-note that the marriage doesn't last into her supposed 20's.:
edit on 6-5-2012 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Jogging in 12 inch platforms with pink dog and a 14 yr old security boy dressed in ginormous black suit wearing matrix sunglasses and earpiece.

Jogging on beach with 12 inch platforms.

Gurning and licking her thin lips lasciviously, non-stop.

Forgetting to wear skirt or trousers, often.

Needing a professional spray tan, but needs a good exfoliating first to get the old lot off.

Of course she's only 16/17. She's a silly bairn.

Besides all that she is very entertaining and people are starting to like her.

from what you are saying, I'm already liking her. now if she starts making too much money and hogging up too much air time i might change my mind but i dig most who push people's tolerances in harmless ways. It says a lot about people who are that much against it. their irritation priorities are poorly set. i don't like people who direct their annoyances forcefully at others (tom green) but dig people who annoy others who take themselves too seriously by just being annoying on their own time.

tim and eric are kinda the same. so dumb it makes people extremely uncomfortable. how brilliant can dumb be? annoying is almost as effective. people should really try getting over social pretenses. I'm much more annoyed by girls who are actually silly but try to be something they are not. Now THAT is annoying.

and that girl does NOT look 35.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This chick is 16?

Pigs bum

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

I have no idea who that's. I don't normally entertain this sort of thing.

Some young people have "old" faces. It's in the bones and in the deeper tan.

I've seen lots of examples of 18 year olds that look 30-something.

The makeup and hair in the picture also gives the appearance of being overdone.

But whether she's young or old, most guys (if you look past her personality) would do her.

Frankly, the entertainment tv and hollywood bunch are too fake to interest me. That doesn't mean I'm worth more than them, but I'm more interested in REAL people that do REAL things. Doing some movies is ok. Some tv is ok. Some $$$ is ok. But too many of them wear it like a badge.

Need some humility. Maybe this is why most movies fail to capture my interest. Too fake. Too much gimickry. Too many shortcuts. Too much syrup. Flat characters and plots. They're content with producing junk and spitting it out in theatres and on tv. Where's professionalism? Do they realize that without REAL working people, they wouldn't have money? Where's their respect?
edit on 6-5-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
After looking at the pics of her and her husband in drag dressed like her... it's clear they are having fun together. nay sayers must admit that many older men wouldn't think twice about going after a young girl. At least this one seems like she is being taken care of and her older man is perhaps understanding of her.

The most conspiratorial part of this is the fact that her husband was in a Steven Spielberg movie.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

After looking at the pics of her and her husband in drag dressed like her... it's clear they are having fun together. nay sayers must admit that many older men wouldn't think twice about going after a young girl. At least this one seems like she is being taken care of and her older man is perhaps understanding of her.

The most conspiratorial part of this is the fact that her husband was in a Steven Spielberg movie.

Yeah he actually seems like a nice guy ... they're just such a nutty couple.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Why do people like you click on threads like this if they are so unimportant? Think with the time you wasted clicking on this thread, reading the OP, then responding to them with a rant about how unimportant their thread is you could have been in an important thread saying something useful or intelligent.

Now I am wondering who has the more lame set of priorities.

This is as interesting as any light in the sky or Alex Jones video.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I know I am 22 years old, so it might be kinda wrong to say this, but isn't Courtney kinda a hottie? lol

new topics

top topics

join