It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things get weird when you lose the forms.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Just wanna know if anyone else is totally loosing a grasp of theyre former reality? It's at the point where i'm just brain-dead watching things morphing into different shapes, even these letters. I have 0 thoughts unless i distract myself. These words im writing are popping in my head one by one in like a slow-motion. ( anyone else getting that?). When i look at my brother or shall i say former brother he kinda looks like mrs.potato head with all the facial pieces in the wrong sections- just complete and total absurdity.

I've never done eye-balls research but how #in weird, these things are just out in space fixating on diffrent objects till they pop out of are skulls. Ya thats how it works folks, first you stop thinking about stuff, then you start thinkin about weird stuff ( in this case nothings as wierd as eye-balls), then your perception has to watch as your reptile-brain scopes around till it finds no other external fixations. . . after that part something happens. . . and its rather odd and pleasant at the same time, ur head kinda pops out of itself and its like your seeing the place for the first time.
This #s wierder than the average conspiracies mannn. Youll kindof endup in some Holy alien-circus cyborg astral farm with this etheric octopus suking on your head. The wierd part is- you wont even say anything, ull just be like welll, i geussss.

Anyone else getting that effect? or getting any of the ( my words are like robo-programming bits) ?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mnkyvsalien

I'd say ...... lay off the shrooms, dude!!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mnkyvsalien

You had me until the 2nd paragraph. That's when you went where no man has gone before.

Former life? This is your current life FYI, your friends and family are yours now, not in the past or the future. Don't delete people from your life while you're still here playing the game.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
"wellll... i guess"....hahaha!

that is too funny. I can't say i've ever experienced anything like that although i have experienced some really weird stuff.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Am I the only one who was all
reading that?!Care to state that in english?!?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Is there any white dust or aliens affecting you....emf's maybe?....I want to know

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
Is there any white dust or aliens affecting you....emf's maybe?....I want to know

i'm seeing this mentioned a lot recently.

you use talc? that stuff spreads all over everything for quite some distance. it carries as it is so light... i mean all the way across your house possibly. Especially if you stand in front of a vent or fan. in front of a box fan, i'm sure it could carry dozens of feet and just waft all over everything.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Holy crap OP, either you just drank enough to kill an elephant, or you have Parkinson's.

That whole post looks like you were typing with your fists, which doesn't really help your credibility. People are just going to assume you're stoned.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Ya, no doubt there is that, im not the only one either another guy just started a thread called spirituality vs. technology. . . check his story out.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable

i'm seeing this mentioned a lot recently.

you use talc? that stuff spreads all over everything for quite some distance. it carries as it is so light... i mean all the way across your house possibly. Especially if you stand in front of a vent or fan. in front of a box fan, i'm sure it could carry dozens of feet and just waft all over everything.

btw man, if this stuff causing you to much anxiety, you should lay off it and remember it all depends on perspective, try reading more positive threads, dont let it get to ur head, afterall its just a game.

the reply was for the guy posting above u.
edit on 6-5-2012 by mnkyvsalien because: wrong person

new topics

top topics

join