It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consider this!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
When you ultimately get to the root of our existence. Not only is it important that we connect spiritually to consciousness. So that our spiritual growth is maintained. But it is important also to live by the laws of nature.

And when we look at out physical existence. We will find that we are meant to ensure the survival of not only our species. But to preserve our qualities through time. In other words we are supposed to breed. To pass on our genetics.

Because in truth life is nothing more then a virus. Like a virus it spreads. Because it only has one thing to do. Connect to it's host and survive. Just like what life as a whole does. And it's an ever evolving mutating process just liek a virus. That's why vaccines have to be updated.

Now what would be the immune system of the universe? Everything has checks and balances. Answer is simple it is everything that causes us death and misery.

In order to keep the virus of life in check. The universe has manipulated nature into creating species only meant to consume other species. Whether it's bacterial or animal.

So what keeps intelligent species like mankind in check? A physical embodiment of the universe that comes to lead that species into a more advanced state of being. Meaning physically,spiritually, and mentally.

That also can mean the intervention of aliens. If the species that has gotten out of hand even witht the introduction of cures like plagues and famines. Then othe rprecautions must be considered. Like turning the population into bi-sexuals or gays. As a population control.

Because until mankind were to advance they would just be over populating generations incapable of taking the next step in evolution. To be continued...

If mankind cannot comply to the laws of the universe aswell as mother nature it has to be wiped out just like an infestation of your body. Because in truth the universe is a body. And a body that is one piece to another body.

So if everything is connected. Then everything has to be kept in check. That is why we have legends of people like Jesus. Or prophets like Mohammad and Buddha. They were physical embodiements of consciousness. Here to teach itself as existence how to live in harmony with the body as a whole!

Part 2. What species lives to the best of it's ability? What species has mastered this? I say the reptile which is ultimately a fish. You see before they were land animals. Everything started in the sea as microbes until eventually growing into complex animals such as jellyfish and fish species.

Fish came on land and became amphibians. Cold blooded three chambered hearts and scales. Yes they are the same. These amphibians kept the insect species in check. Aswell as the plants. Because fish even at their fish level lay millions of eggs without a care that they could over populate.

An animal that does this only has one thing in mind and that is to survive. And because they start as the smallest form of life before getting to the microbrial level. They have to be born scared to death. Because they are only meant for one thing and that is to be food.

Food must breed like wild fire in order to sustain a whole ecosytem. That is why amphibians became reptiles. And reptiles evolved into birds. The only other species that can be considered apart of the animal kingdom. As far as land is concerned. Are insects and mammals.

So nothing is more adept to life then the fish species.

While we are prone to technology and the ability to manipulate our environment. We are less likely to put much effort into sustaining our species. The need for 12 children in one house is not needed anymore. But because we continue to breed the universe puts more and more effort into controling our population.

Fish on the other hand a species that is to be food. Has to make up for everything that is lost. A million eggs may only be 100 adult fish. Most of those will be swalloed with one bite by a passing whale.

‎"We are nothing more then spiritual energy brainwashed into believing that we are our physical selves and nothing more. In truth we nothing more then electrical currents experiencing a physica thought in the cosmic nervous system."

Just some thoughts that hit me while meditating!
edit on 5-5-2012 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2012 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
You know now that I've really put some more thought into the whole situation. I remember a documentary when I was younger talking about how even mammals came from early forms of amphibians or reptiles. Please let me know if I'm wrong on this.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
topdocumentaryfilms.com...reply to post by Manunnaki

I'm still confused over the whole matter myself

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

Well...in reality....a Virus is not considered ALIVE! The two guy's that won a Nobel Prize for their work in Virology won the award in the CHEMISTRY catagory. So life is not like a Virus. A Virus is a snippet of Aminoacids and does have DNA but it must have a host to multiply.

Humans and other lifeforms can multiply on a craft in space as long as we are supplied with the basics. This is the same for plants, Bacteria, Insects...etc...which can all reproduce independant from another species but a VIRUS...cannot reproduce unless it penetrates a living cell...then it uses the cells raw material to multiply until the cell bursts...thus allowing the Virus to be spread to other cells. But if a Virus is given all the nutrients that a cell needs to divide by Mitosis...the Virus cannot reproduce. It needs to penetrate the Living Cell itself.

Split Infinity

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

you forgot that the earth is alive therefore a host to all the animals, plants, micorbrial life on it. you also forgot that the earth is a host of many other planets out their. To those parasitic life forms. So what are the planets feeding off of? The Sun!

The virus. The virus of life!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I was actually waiting for you to respond with these words so here is the difference. Even though you could consider the Earth a Closed System in which at a certain point...specific conditions arose....which we are now very close to reproducing in a lab...the Evolution of Long Chain Molecules into DNA and eventual life....and you could say that Life is a byproduct of the Earth and that all life is connected to all other Life.

You cannot say that a VIRUS is Alive nor can you say that it is a parasite. Parasites are alive and although they seek out a living host...they do not need one to procreate exclusively...they just need the nutrients that another lifeform could provide to grow and procreate.

Lets look at a Leach...it can move about in water or on grass or leaves in a wet climate. It has evolved to take nutrients by attaching itself to an animal and then it will detach and will breed. It can live separated from it's host.
A Human Being needs nutrients in many of the same ways except it does not need to attach itself to it's food source...yet...it needs many of the same nutrients that a Leach does...and a Human can live and breed away from the Earth if you are comparing Humans as Parasitic to the Earth. A Human can go into space and live and breed and sythesize nutrients and water off planet. Same as Bacteria found still living on the Hubble Space Telescope for years in space as Bacteria are single celled Animal Life.

A VIRUS cannot do this. A Virus is not alive and cannot replicate without being inside a Living Cell. It cannot exist for any length of time outside an Animal or Plant and even if given all the nutrients that a Living Cell is comprised of...it will not replicate.

A Virus is an example of Molecular Evolution as it is one step below Life. Matter in our Universal Reality have a tendency to evolve into greater in mass Atoms through Stellar Fusion and Supernova. In our sun...Hydrogen is Fused into Helium. In Supernova....all heavy Elements are formed from these Massive Explosions. Thus...everything that Humans are are Elements made from Stars.

Life in of itself or the eventuality of Genesis which is an Evolutionary Process of Non-Living Long Chain Aminoacids...under proper conditions and enviroment as well as recieving a catalist for Chemical Reaction...either Lightning or UV-Radiation as either will create a chemical reaction...is a byproduct of the Multiverse and Humans are a Multi-Billion Year Evolutionary creation that not only includes the DNA of our ancesterous Lifeforms...but much of the Human Genome is dormant absorbed VIRAL DNA which is encoded into all lifeforms Genomes after a Viral Infection. But the Virus is not alive. Split Infinity

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I was actually waiting for you to respond with these words so here is the difference. Even though you could consider the Earth a Closed System in which at a certain point...specific conditions arose....which we are now very close to reproducing in a lab...the Evolution of Long Chain Molecules into DNA and eventual life....and you could say that Life is a byproduct of the Earth and that all life is connected to all other Life.

You cannot say that a VIRUS is Alive nor can you say that it is a parasite. Parasites are alive and although they seek out a living host...they do not need one to procreate exclusively...they just need the nutrients that another lifeform could provide to grow and procreate.

Lets look at a Leach...it can move about in water or on grass or leaves in a wet climate. It has evolved to take nutrients by attaching itself to an animal and then it will detach and will breed. It can live separated from it's host.
A Human Being needs nutrients in many of the same ways except it does not need to attach itself to it's food source...yet...it needs many of the same nutrients that a Leach does...and a Human can live and breed away from the Earth if you are comparing Humans as Parasitic to the Earth. A Human can go into space and live and breed and sythesize nutrients and water off planet. Same as Bacteria found still living on the Hubble Space Telescope for years in space as Bacteria are single celled Animal Life.

A VIRUS cannot do this. A Virus is not alive and cannot replicate without being inside a Living Cell. It cannot exist for any length of time outside an Animal or Plant and even if given all the nutrients that a Living Cell is comprised of...it will not replicate.

A Virus is an example of Molecular Evolution as it is one step below Life. Matter in our Universal Reality have a tendency to evolve into greater in mass Atoms through Stellar Fusion and Supernova. In our sun...Hydrogen is Fused into Helium. In Supernova....all heavy Elements are formed from these Massive Explosions. Thus...everything that Humans are are Elements made from Stars.

Life in of itself or the eventuality of Genesis which is an Evolutionary Process of Non-Living Long Chain Aminoacids...under proper conditions and enviroment as well as recieving a catalist for Chemical Reaction...either Lightning or UV-Radiation as either will create a chemical reaction...is a byproduct of the Multiverse and Humans are a Multi-Billion Year Evolutionary creation that not only includes the DNA of our ancesterous Lifeforms...but much of the Human Genome is dormant absorbed VIRAL DNA which is encoded into all lifeforms Genomes after a Viral Infection. But the Virus is not alive. Split Infinity

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
For life to exist here. The bearer must also be alive. The term virus of life is metaphorical as how it really works. Just liek a virus. Maybe your still bounding terminology to quantum realm boxes. But in reality in this universe Size,time, and space have no boundaries. Only perception is limited.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Again...I would have used the word Multiverse for your description. Our Universe has Physical Laws that always apply unless there is a connection to another Divergent Universe in our Multiverse. Our Universe does indeed have boundries as we know from the Hubble Telescope which can see about 14.2 Billion Light Years and then no more as it incounters the WMAP or background radiation from the Big Bang.

It is only at places such as Blackholes where there is a connection between our Universal reality and anothers that our Physical Laws break down and this also gives proof to the nature of Quantum Particles that must have an interconnectivity to diferent Divergent Universal States of our Multiverse.
Split Infinity

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

on this site though it is important to remain simple otherwise you get wise crack replies that destroy the whole learning process for others. So i kept it at universe. lol.

Which is also why I use virus to describe life. It infests breeds sucks down resources and thrives until the host cures itself of it.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki

you forgot that the earth is alive therefore a host to all the animals, plants, micorbrial life on it. you also forgot that the earth is a host of many other planets out their. To those parasitic life forms. So what are the planets feeding off of? The Sun!

The virus. The virus of life!

I like this idea and find it probable. I also wonder if Life's purpose is to leave this planet to find another; or, more metaphorically, mutate into an airborne pathogen to attack another host or cell.

Also, maybe life has been attempting this all along. Maybe the evolutions of the fish, the reptiles, the dinosaurs the birds, the mammals and man are Life evolving, or mutating like a pathogen. Maybe the evolution of the bird was an attempt by Life to defeat the gravity of earth for the purposes of finding another "host." It attempts again with humans. By evolving a creature capable of cognitive reason, Life—whatever you want to call it—has furthered it's chances of survival.

Life is now able to survive in a ship, basically separate from the rest of itself. It has mutated and is on the verge of becoming like an airborne pathogen. Life as a virus attacking the universe; it's scary to imagine but fun to speculate on. Maybe we are the cause of a great turning point in the universe: the beginning of its eventual demise.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well... that is one way of looking at it. There is truth in this philosophy. I do not prefer to call "life" a virus , that is just my preference though. Is a virus that lives in harmony with the body and learn to start healing the body instead of harming it... still considered a virus? Hmm...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well... that is one way of looking at it. There is truth in this philosophy. I do not prefer to call "life" a virus , that is just my preference though. Is a virus that lives in harmony with the body and learn to start healing the body instead of harming it... still considered a virus? Hmm...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

I too, find it difficult to call life a virus—almost to the point where it hurts; but then again, being completely honest with oneself makes one uniquely free.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Maybe being a virus ain't so bad, if life itself is a virus? It's just the necessary way of things... All lifeforms survive by consuming yet other lifeforms. Maybe someday we will discover that photons are lifeforms and so plants could fit into that. The nutrients they get from the soil are from other lifeforms right? I remember the Matrix movie when the agent said mankind was a disease... I believed it. But is it really so bad, considering the alternative? We are a beautiful disaster.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

I find it very easy to associate life a construct of ever increasing compexity that is the natural process of Evolutionary Arrangement of Elements into Molecules and Simple Molecules arranged into Molecules of greater Complexity and length till they reach a point at which they naturally arrange themselves by enviroment and condition to such a complexity that they become more than the sum of their parts or LIFE.

GENESIS is a term that describes the occurance of Life from Lifelessness. This is being tested and experiments all over the world are being performed to recreate the conditions and materials needed to result in GENESIS. Several successes have been declared but before they can possitively be confirmed...the experiments must be reproduced.

Through mapping of the Human Genome and many other species...we see definatively that Evolution is a FACT and no longer a Theory. We use evolutionary models every day as we Geneticaly alter animal and plant DNA for the benefit of Man. Split Infinity

top topics

join