It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EIC File (?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What is an EIC file type ? How do i open/edit an EIC file type please?

I am trying to edit a file.

Any suggestion? Every time i google it nothing pops up except Earned Income Credits.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
does it look like this:

antivirus.downloadatoz.com...

only thing I could come up with not IRS related

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Design Simulation Model User Guide
Home > EIS Output Format
Appendix A. EIS Output Format
This appendix describes the format of the log.eis files written out by DSMs. It contains the following sections:
About the EIS file format
ARM7TDMI r4 format
ARM7TDMI r4 example.
Note
This appendix specifically describes the output format produced by the ARM7TDMI r4 DSM. it can be used as a guide to the similar log.eis format of other ARM7 and ARM9 DSMs.
This appendix does not cover models of newer ARM cores such as ARM11 DSMs. These use a different trace file format.
The typographical conventions used in this appendix are:
angled brackets, < >, enclose field names
square brackets, [], enclose optional fields.

Source: infocenter.arm.com.../com.arm.doc.dui0302a/Chdjfjie.html

It's for design simulations?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd

Design Simulation Model User Guide
Home > EIS Output Format
Appendix A. EIS Output Format
This appendix describes the format of the log.eis files written out by DSMs. It contains the following sections:
About the EIS file format
ARM7TDMI r4 format
ARM7TDMI r4 example.
Note
This appendix specifically describes the output format produced by the ARM7TDMI r4 DSM. it can be used as a guide to the similar log.eis format of other ARM7 and ARM9 DSMs.
This appendix does not cover models of newer ARM cores such as ARM11 DSMs. These use a different trace file format.
The typographical conventions used in this appendix are:
angled brackets, < >, enclose field names
square brackets, [], enclose optional fields.

Source: infocenter.arm.com.../com.arm.doc.dui0302a/Chdjfjie.html

It's for design simulations?

Okay I had too much Captain Morgan. You said EIC... Sorry. I found nothing also. It must be a specific program or someone renamed the file extension on accident. Open the file with note pad if you can. That may tell you something.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Google gives no info about the EIC extension. What is the full name of the file, it may give a clue to its contents? You could try opening it manually in notepad, web browser, a media player, etc. If you have access to Linux, you could use the file command on it too, that seems to recognise a lot of file types when the file extension is wrong.

Hope it helps.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
www.onlinetools.org...

Short information EasyImageCatalogue (EIC)is a thumbnail gallery script. Various galleries get linked from one main page and the thumbnails and descriptions generated. EIC does not need a database. It's an easy two step setup process and adding any new gallery takes 5 self explaining steps. Once set up, each gallery has a hitcounter,a thumbnail table and previous and next links. The user can search over all galleries, navigate each gallery via thumbnails and the previous and next links and add comments to each image.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Found out how to edit it.

You have to use a hex editor. I have used two random Editors and it opened the file fine.

Hm. No idea what it is .. but i have edited the Values needed.

Perfect. Thanks for the brain storming. It sparked a light bulb .... lets try a Hex
and Wallah!

------------------

It was a Savegame file and the AI was BSin and cheating like crazy so ....... i out smarted the AI

edit on 6-5-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
try this link for more information on possible source for this file extension.

EIC Extension

top topics

join