It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Bilderberg a Go.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I just came across this event

-Occupy Bilderberg-

Occupy the REAL 1% (closer to 0.01%) -> In the year 2012, Truth Exposed Radio, WeAreChange San Antonio, and FunkMasterFive are uniting activist groups from around the world to finally expose the Bilderberg Group in Chantilly, Virginia, May 31 until June 3.

The turn out should be interesting.

occupybilderberg.org...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
kind of creepy you need to run a script, but I hope
there's a great turn out for the b-bergers.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't think the occupy movement bothers the nwo to be quite honest. You really want to get these bastards where it hurts, you need to hit em in a place that stings, their wallet. Stop the purchase of the materials that keep these guys on top. Take the power away by taking the money away. It's a near impossible goal, but the only real one that these guys will hear. You can hippie protest em all you want, but as long as they're making those record profits off oil, they'll just laugh all the way to the bank they built with your money while you camp out on their lawn.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Chaos, good news... It is happening.
Change the scheme, alter the mood...

Electrify the boys and girls, if you'd be so kind. End of line:

"Relax, they're Occupied..."

Thread

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If there were thousands of protestors outside their doors, they wouldn't show up.

Great Idea though. Mr. Moneybags should not be the governing influence on the world. I want a say too.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasr1oftheJedi
You really want to get these bastards where it hurts, you need to hit em in a place that stings, their wallet. Stop the purchase of the materials that keep these guys on top.

easier said than done.
Do you have any proposed ideas towards starting this kind of movement?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wishful1gnorance

Yeah, though I'll prematurely agree it's not realistic. You protest the oil industry. You shut down use of the grid, save if you got your own power. Turn it all off. For a week. That would hit home. No car use, for a week, that would hit home. If we all just stopped using their drug (oil) for a week, you'd see a drastic increase in gas price, followed by the steepest fall in history. They'd have to, it would be the ol' bait tactic they used to get everyone hooked in the early years. Remember when gas was pennies to the gallon? That's the oldest drug dealer trick in the book. Offer it cheep (even free if that's what it takes.), and get em' hooked on the drug. Once they got a taste for it, you can gradually increase the price until you know they're so addicted that they'll pay anything (like we do now for gas. We all complain "gas is so expensive!" then we fill up the tank.) They know this. They've been playing this game for a long time. The only way to stop them, is to go cold turkey. Change the system of power by denying them the cash. I know, it will never happen. It's impossible, like I said before. But if you really want to hit em' where it hurts, I believe this is how.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasr1oftheJedi

very interesting concept. We'd need 50% participation rate to truly hit them where it hurts. hmmm....

I wonder how powerful a viral meme can be? Or even a 3-4 liner. I'd be interested to see what people could come up with. Maybe if we can shut down American commerce for a week, we could postpone upcoming plans.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Not just american, but as global as we could get. I know there are regions that we couldn't reach, but yeah, a week long boycott would certainly send a message.
But this still reverts to the drug dealer/addict situation. He (the dealer) knows you're hooked, so he'll try to wait you out. Only with enough people holding out a long enough time, spending their resources to fortify themselves instead of TPTB's pockets(even with penny a gallon gas. If it got bad enough, don't think they wouldn't lower it to such a price.) would it ever take a true effect.
Not trying to be a downer, just had a lot of family that's been under the curse of addiction. And these guys (TPTB) know all about addiction, they've worked into our food stuffs as well as our very psyche through media that we "need" this and that, where as this is hardly the case.
Humans, despite their flaws are amazingly endurant when we want to be. Personally, I walk to any place that isn't outside a 10 mile radius. I also live out in the boonies, so I know ya'll city kids are in a way rougher spot than I am. I have land to grow food. You guys (I don't mean you specifically, as i have no idea where you live.) are crowded a 100 people + to a block.
While I believe a protest of "Let's all just stop buying gas" sounds great on paper, I just think that too many people are addicted to their cars, starbucks, and micky d's to do what it takes send the message to these guys that we arn't their slaves.
A slave, even well cared for, is still a slave. And in the eyes of the nwo, we are all just another commodity to be bought and sold. Again, I don't say this to be disheartening, in fact, I state it in hope that maybe enough people will be like, "hey, you know what, you're right, we don't need this crap" and cut the snake off at his head.
Until this happens, we're all just in a downward spiral towards total subservience. But I will always keep the dream that one day, enough people will wake up, make the right decision, and organize in a way that they can't ignore. But sitting on their lawn isn't going to do jack.
I've seen the occupy protest. People tweeting away while drinking starbucks coffee, complaining how hard life is in the US. Please, spend a month in some God-forsaken place in Africa or the outback of Australia and then tell me about misery. Until people realize TPTB have no problem placating you so long as you stay subservient...nothing will change.
However, if you could possibly discern a way that we might actually organize and send a message to them. A true protest that hits them in the only place they care about, their wallets, which, in the end, equals their influence.

Midnight has hit my timezone. I certainly enjoyed the discussion, and hope I didn't bring the board down too much with my pessimism. I will enjoy reading all of your thoughts on the subject tomorrow. Thanks for taking the time to listen my thoughts, and I thoroughly enjoyed all of yours. Night ATRers, don't give up. I know the odds are a long shot, but hell, that's what humanity is all about, beating the odds, and rising to the challenge.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasr1oftheJedi

I experienced a very serious deja vu moment while reading your points, almost so much that I remembered it from a dream. I feel the same way you do, I don't live rurally and the small space I have sh*ts on whatever food I try to grow. I woke up along time ago, but I hear the same thing time and time again, well they do this, and these guys do that, but never any solutions. Not once have I heard someone propose an entire resolvable solution. You my friend are very close. I'm stock piled enough that I could last about 2 months before I'd really need to venture out and hit the road. You need to see the next step, hurting their wallets will never be enough, b/c like you said they will wait it out, and with the money they have in their coffers... it will certainly be awhile. I don't want to scream revolution as much as my heart begs me to do so, but there must be an alternative to bloodshed and streaming pikes with severed heads down the street. My hope is that with a strong enough focus a small group of people can make a huge difference, the question comes down to, where do we start? & now that we've risen against, what's next?

We need a systematic approach to change the system and TPTB. Good night sir.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Good news, and a good idea, but I won't be running a script from a site associated with that event.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Being in a situation as you are, building a strong local community, one that will support the block, so to speak, is the only real answer to the lack of land area you have to work with. A strong community will hold out alot longer than the lone gunman, so to speak.

I say this only as a positive opition, because where I'm at, we're all about our neighbors and what not, even if their a 1/4 mile away. I don't think we can win a gun fight with the nwo. They got copters, and missles, etc etc.

Back when america rebelled the brits, it was possible, everyone was pretty much on the same tech level. This is no longer the case. Ghandi though, showed us passive resistance kicks the bloody out of military all day every day. TPTB may be mighty, but weither they like it or not, they need us. They wouldn't spend so much in their resources to keep us under thumb if they didn't.

The key to the protest is to hold on to the ideal, like they did in india. But it will be rough. I mean, that whole hunger strike took alot of lives. It required a great deal of devotion. But I believe if we all help our neighbor, and have a neighbor willing to help us through this, then as a group, our might will be undeniable. We just got to stick with it. We must be strong. I have a real faith in the human spirit. I believe it can be done. The only question in my mind, is will it?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Creepy rich dudes that like to meet discussing about their worldwide domination goals

The protesters will certainly be met with a strong security team

I feel that this is the place where to protest the most
hope it will get huge and with much attention to it in the news

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I don't think the occupy movement bothers the nwo to be quite honest. You really want to get these bastards where it hurts, you need to hit em in a place that stings, their wallet. Stop the purchase of the materials that keep these guys on top. Take the power away by taking the money away. It's a near impossible goal, but the only real one that these guys will hear. You can hippie protest em all you want, but as long as they're making those record profits off oil, they'll just laugh all the way to the bank they built with your money while you camp out on their lawn.

I understand your point but I disagree. You can not hit their purse strings. They own everything and they print the money.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I understand your point but I disagree. You can not hit their purse strings. They own everything and they print the money.

It's not so much about taking their money, as a fully agree, this is their own creation. It's about sending a message that we have reached a point that we no longer accept the terms of which they've defined.
That's how Ghandi did it. He knew the brits had all the money and influnce, so he protested in a way that it didn't matter that they did.
If we shut down our dependance on their drug (oil), even if they continue their lap of luxery, how long before they have to break when we stop toiling their fields? How long can the oppress us when we simply refuse to participate in their lie?
I truely see your point. It's so deadly accurate, that I wonder if we will ever break the chain. But if we don't try, then they've already won.
That being said, I would pose a question, if I may. How would you suggest, then, is the means of which we could do something, anything, to send a message to TPTB?
edit on 6-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: No edit, just bragging, it's my century mark post! ^.^

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

You are quite right. I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS. except what i have been saying is we need to physically remove these people from existence. Best way to stop the problem? destroy them.All of the blood that was spilled, the hundreds of thousands of patriots who fought the british for freedom,would turn over in there graves if they seen the way "americans" acted now. like a bunch of pussys. Its time to lock and load, # the bull#. If you want a cushy life, sucking off the toenails of these elitists, fine, , I will def be prepared. And the rest of you should be as well. The only way for us to get results is for blood.

join