It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shift & The End of The ET Quarantine Dec. 21 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Dear NewerBeing

Can you give me just one credible reason why we should take any notice of what this guy is saying?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I'm no religious nut job, but I actually have an easier time believing in Jesus, and at least he didn't charge a fee.

Last I checked the church asks for 10% of your earnings...

Personally I like to interpret things for myself without someone else telling me their version of what the metaphor represents. Which is free BTW

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

You don't want the world to end with a Big Mac in your hand.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I hope we are moving in the direction of wholeness and one day we will live in a new world that will have little resemblance to the old. The problems with our world today are the result of our evolutionary level of our consciousness. These levels were described by mystics of all ages and our great religions.

I don't know about a quarantine but I do believe we are not alone and are visited by other beings. I would love for us to make contact with them. I think it's necessary if we are to move on as a species. In order for us to do this our level of consciousness has change. Perhaps this is what 2012 is all about....our shift in consciousness so we can move forward.

When we shift to a new reality and become a new person, do we ever go back to the old ways. I believe I am waking up and part of something special that is happening.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonofLeod
Secondly, what nobody wants to accept is the reason why the Aliens can not and have not helped us. The reason for the explosion of technology and rise of UFO's since the 1950's is because they have been in contact with our world governments since then.

You're kidding me right?

The super advanced aliens are afraid of a projectile projected with an explosive powder? No? That's all our weapons are, even nukes...

If they can not handle a few outdated rock throwing devices, then these Aliens are far from advanced.

We are in a crucial stage of shifting from a Type 0 civilization to a Type I civilization.

We are MILES no KILOMETERS away from Type II. Evidence in your own post, these "Aliens" are in conflict with our governments. Well, guess what governs a Type II civilization...

(PS: Type 1 is the starting point, tech equal to 1964 Earth.)
en.wikipedia.org...

They can't jut simply come here and give us technology that we aren't ready for.

Again, I ask: When is someone "ready" for help?

That dog that was referenced earlier, that drowning dog. Are you saying you would stand and watch it die, because it wasn't "ready for it"? Seriously?

Again, not a very advanced species. (The aliens)

It would be like handing a gun to a 5 year old. All of the things now are lessons to teach us of what can happen when you neglect responsibility and abuse power or knowledge. The last reason being why they can not openly disclose themselves to us and why they need a certain amount of people to want them to come here and help us.

Any proof for these claims, or are they as outlandish as they sound?

Again you claim that we have to be "ready for help". Well, pardon my french, @(*!!ing aliens. How dare they sit and watch us suffer, because they don't think we are "ready for help" Whatever the @(@*! that means.

Sociopathic aliens, great.

It's part of free will, much like the matrix many people are not ready to be set free. So they fight it, this is also why they cannot simply come here and take over either.

So these all powerful aliens are afraid of us?

They are sounding less and less advanced with each quote...

We have to accept their rule with our own free will. Which is exactly what the New World Order is about. Once they scare us into being dependent on them and forfeiting out freedoms for security we will truly be their slaves, and that is how one truly intelligent would take over a planet. Not by external force, but from within.

The truly intelligent wouldn't TAKE OVER anything. Jesus...

The truly intelligent would help those in need, not dangle help just out of reach cause "We're not ready".

Aliens

edit on 5/10/2012 by adigregorio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You know, this brings up a good point:

"We are not ready for their level of technology."

That is used as a defense alot, so here is my question:

"If I were to travel to Africa, to one of those tribes that doesn't subscribe to civilization. Well If I went there, could I teach them to write using a pencil?"

If that tech was "too big" for them, what about a piece of coal? Chalk? Rocks?

So, are you telling me the aliens don't have the "middle technology" that was built upon to get their "super technology". Furthermore, are you saying the aliens wouldn't have "antique computers" that we WOULD be ready for?

Are you saying we can not be taught how to be ready?

Or are you just saying "we're not ready" because there is nothing to be ready for?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Very interesting. I agree with a lot of it, like entering the 5th dimension and whatnot. I feel that in my bones.
As for reptile aliens... I'm not sure. A lot of it makes sense, and I've considered that possibility many times before, but it doesn't resonate with my soul, so I can't really believe it fully.
I like this guy though, he's very passionate and I like his energy. ^.^ Even if it isn't all the truth, he's doing a lot more then most are by spreading that message.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hasn't anyone noticed that it's getting brighter now-a-days, this is the shift guys come on, dark light. It's as plain as this, either eat healthy, try to keep your energy. As to where every morning you wake up you are ready to go. No coffee or energy drinks, move with your natural self, like honestly look whats going on in the world, everything in the world that is suppose to "protect us" and "provide for us" is failing, GMO foods, bad world leaders. The shift is about connection back to nature being self sufficient. Being able to live off your land, grow your own food. Be you're own leader. The time is now, people in corporate are leaving America, everyone rich is taking there money and leaving, they don't care about you. Don't focus on getting as rich as you can, be focus on being able to survive now. Sad truth but its real.
edit on 11-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

I am not sure if it is brighter, or I just go outside less...

I will say it is the atmoshpere that is bothering my eyes, and not the sun. (IE Try looking at the blue sky, opposite of the sun of course.) As for me, I can't. My brain won't let me keep my eyes open...It really reminds me of snow blindness...

I read somewhere that the sun is burning an extra hydrogen now-a-days. Maybe this all falls in line with that?

Regardless, I am not going to change my entire life to do stuff I find un-entertaining in the hopes that something magical will happen to me if I do.

(I gave up on religion a long time ago)

I hope your "shift" happens though, I do. Even if I am not "allowed to come, cause I prefer entertainment to boring stuff". At least I will die knowing that some folks were "worth intervention".

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join