It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shift & The End of The ET Quarantine Dec. 21 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Nothing is up here, I just was waiting to see if anyone was going to produce evidence that one out of several million UFO reports was actually an alien craft.

I guess I should say I am waiting for someone to give me an IFO report on an alien craft...

AFTER that, I will start to read more into the GFL.

As for spirits, I love a good drink as the next guy. Do I think there is a whispy misty residing inside of me, no. Can I open a third eye, no. Do I want to? No.

(I'd have to get new glasses)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

The day that happens we won't be able to identify whether its alien or not with the rise in our technology lol

but Dec 21 is the date to look forward to, personally, I am not expecting anything to happen, but I will keep myself aware of any odd things happening, because I won't know if the quarantine is lifted but I can at least look for the unexplainable. Not a lot of people are trying to be aware of that. After dec 21 I'm going to be looking for a rise of paranormal reports.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Well if this quarantine is lifted, and the aliens continue to not assist us with medical growth and other forms of awesome help.

Well

Well if that happens, they can kiss my brown eye. What's the point of a quarantine, if they are not going to visit once it is lifted?

(Maybe the point of it is to garner followers that don't need to have as much evidence as I need?)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The ONE thing that sits in the back of my mind is that I read that the aliens are trying to look for the collective people who want help, because if we don't want it they won't come here. That doesn't make sense to me at all because most of the world hardly believes in aliens, and definitely most of the world is in dire need of help.

So, if that's the excuse for them not to arrive at all then all I can say is wow.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Reminds me of Sitchin's work. To be fair... none of us are really going to be able to prove or disprove 2012 theories until December 2012 has come and gone.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

Thank you. I tried to point that all out. But a lot of people here on ATS are all knowing.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

As long as they don't "move the date"

Which is what I see happening, if nothing happens on the 21.

Did we say December 21 2012?!! Oh no! We messed up! It really is December 12 2021!!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

As long as they don't "move the date"

Which is what I see happening, if nothing happens on the 21.

Did we say December 21 2012?!! Oh no! We messed up! It really is December 12 2021!!

True! Interpretation and human error could make late December either spectacularly exciting or stupendously boring. At least we can count on one event - Christmas.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
reply to post by SaturnFX

The way I see it.

Religious people live life focusing on God.
Spiritual people life life focusing on enlightenment, experiences, and their higher self.
Atheists live life focusing on school, work, family, you said legacy and then the inevitable death? That's what I'm trying to understand. When you're dead, youre dead? You are born then school, work, death? Just to say it was " I had fun?

Atheists can be spiritualists
Atheists simply means no belief in a deity..otherwise, they are a fairly diverse crowd.
You don't need a king for a land to exist
You don't need a god for an existence after physical life exists.

You will find atheists are also skeptics in other areas, such as afterlife, ghosts, ufo's, etc etc etc..its a fairly common trait, but it doesn't mean it has anything to do with atheism.

As far as point of life. Why can't life simply be about living..experiencing, procreating, building, advancing the species, etc. You can say your point in life is to worry about what happens after, and miss the experience.
Let death be for the dead, and let yourself be focused on life, because thats where your at for now.

If you believe this life is all we ever get, you might be motivated to make the best of it for us, our children, etc...no great reward after for living horribly, dying for some deity in some obscure war, no rightous attitude when talking to someone whom is gay, or thinks differently, etc...we are all simply here, and we can make it an enjoyable experience for each other, or not...and that is what my life view is.

Yes, I also do contemplate spiritual matters, but contemplate does not mean have strong systems of belief and expectations..it means simply being open, but not absorbed in wanting to know something that is fully unknowable.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The ONE thing that sits in the back of my mind is that I read that the aliens are trying to look for the collective people who want help,

Benevolent aliens would help us if we needed help, what sort of alien wouldn't help if they could because we didn't know enough to ask for help.

Like seeing a dog in the middle of a lake trying to stay afloat...you don't stop and try to save it because it doesn't know enough to ask for help, or is too scared of the big scary boat to approach it...

It would be some sick mofo whom would simply pass it up, or watch it drown if it was in their power but chose to do nothing.
Which means...what...
means your interpretation of aliens are not benevolent..they are simply dispassionate scientists at best, or twisted torturers at worst...

If some advanced alien said they could help me, but I had to kneel down and beg for them to help first off, I think I would rather shove a shotgun in their face than beg for help...if it offered assistance without demands for praise, I would take it, and thank them afterward (assuming they aren't trying to eat my face off).

So, here is the thing..whatever issues we are experiencing on earth...we need to deal with them ourselves...the dog in the lake must keep doggy paddling towards shore, else, we will die. Much better plan than simply sitting still and praying a boat comes to save the day, or that aliens come solve our issues.

Too many people use ET like some sort of reinvented christ coming in order to not take responsibility for the mess we make (no worries, jesus/aliens will come and fix all the crap we break...)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Actually you cannot prove that GFL is a hoax. You cannot prove that they exist or that they dont. Just the way it is.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The ONE thing that sits in the back of my mind is that I read that the aliens are trying to look for the collective people who want help, because if we don't want it they won't come here. That doesn't make sense to me at all because most of the world hardly believes in aliens, and definitely most of the world is in dire need of help.

So, if that's the excuse for them not to arrive at all then all I can say

Yea, pretty much what I said..

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You cant prove that Blossom Goodchild is a fraud either. Channeling is something that if you cant do it you dont believe in it. I cannot say if its possible. I cannot chanel but I cannot say that someone else cannot channel.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

ATS offers no proof. ATS offers opinions only. Opinions are a dime a dozen.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Yeah, I forgot to star that post of yours. (Will get to it after this response!)

That is my BIGGEST problem with the supposed aliens. IF they are coming here, then they are kinda shady for not helping out.

I see reasons like "Why should they we ruined our planet. Or we are a mean backwards race. Or we aren't ready.

1) What's all this we crap? If the aliens are saying I did the ruining, well they aren't very smart aliens. If the aliens are going to blame me for others misdeeds, well then they might as well be humans instead of aliens...That is what a human does, blame others for their misdeeds.

I have done nothing to warrant forced ignorance. Furthermore, a species that forces ignorance is no better than ours. Again, that is what a human does, forces their ignorance onto the external world. (Everyone I have ever met has done this at least once in their life...)

2) When is someone "ready" for help? Take Saturns' dog for intance, when is it ready to be helped?

Anyway, yeah.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

Yeah, I forgot to star that post of yours. (Will get to it after this response!)

That is my BIGGEST problem with the supposed aliens. IF they are coming here, then they are kinda shady for not helping out.

I see reasons like "Why should they we ruined our planet. Or we are a mean backwards race. Or we aren't ready.

1) What's all this we crap? If the aliens are saying I did the ruining, well they aren't very smart aliens. If the aliens are going to blame me for others misdeeds, well then they might as well be humans instead of aliens...That is what a human does, blame others for their misdeeds.

I have done nothing to warrant forced ignorance. Furthermore, a species that forces ignorance is no better than ours. Again, that is what a human does, forces their ignorance onto the external world. (Everyone I have ever met has done this at least once in their life...)

2) When is someone "ready" for help? Take Saturns' dog for intance, when is it ready to be helped?

Anyway, yeah.

If Aliens have come here they have likely tried to establish contact with those they interpret as our leaders. For example, if in the future a team of humans landed on a planet filled with life forms we could understand because they somehow spoke Welsh (in this example) would we not try to first establish contact with their leaders versus the "Average Joe". This is under the assumption that leaders have the mandate to rule from the people. An assumption I am assuming aliens will follow. That is the biggest flaw to this argument but as of yet it is still afloat in the water of hypotheses.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So the aliens would talk to the people that ARE causing the problems?

Again, not very smart aliens...

(Just paraphrasing...)
edit on 5/7/2012 by adigregorio because: Clarification

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Think of what happened when the United States government spoke to various people they saw as leaders who turned against them. From, arguably, Karzai in Afghanistan to, heck, even the Taliban who were seen at the time as a way to stabilize the region from the Soviets. Regardless of examples - as I am sure better ones are out there, aliens might make the same mistakes humans make.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Well, that's assuming that the aliens know whats going on in the planet.

The aliens we are dealing with apparently know what's going on. I can't even imagine what will happen if they come here except someone waiting for their arrival, guns blazing. With the reptilian theory, they have been creating tech way ahead of our time.

A theory that inner earth has ET beings not only reptilians but others also and there is a war going on inner earth for Shamballah. Apparently they use our negative energy to power themselves.
edit on 7-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Precisely. Thought creates reality. Y2K never failed, know-it-all humans just thought it did. Look at How much worse the world has gotten in these 12 years. All the fear manifested from that is what created this reality that we are living in now. Because we are still in 3D manifestation is not instant. December 21st can still be an important day whether the world ends or not. Yet people who insist that they know the very same thing that they say others cannot, are simply appalling and hypocritical. 2012 is what you make it. If you want to blame anybody for disinformation and hoaxes, blame TPTB. They are the ones who instigated this as being the end of the world.

Secondly, what nobody wants to accept is the reason why the Aliens can not and have not helped us. The reason for the explosion of technology and rise of UFO's since the 1950's is because they have been in contact with our world governments since then. We are in a crucial stage of shifting from a Type 0 civilization to a Type I civilization. They can't jut simply come here and give us technology that we aren't ready for. It would be like handing a gun to a 5 year old. All of the things now are lessons to teach us of what can happen when you neglect responsibility and abuse power or knowledge. The last reason being why they can not openly disclose themselves to us and why they need a certain amount of people to want them to come here and help us. It's part of free will, much like the matrix many people are not ready to be set free. So they fight it, this is also why they cannot simply come here and take over either. We have to accept their rule with our own free will. Which is exactly what the New World Order is about. Once they scare us into being dependent on them and forfeiting out freedoms for security we will truly be their slaves, and that is how one truly intelligent would take over a planet. Not by external force, but from within.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join