It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well i finally took the plunge... Hello everyone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
My name is Casper (named after grandfather), I live in Portland Oregon. Am not a Hipster! I'm an everyday guy. I'm a single parent and teach martial arts on the side. I have always been a fan of conspiracy. The fascination is deep rooted in my family. I've seen 2 UFOs. First one when I was 8.my 2 aunts and 8 cousins and I were returning from the drive in theater. We all saw a disc with multi color lights. Second sighting was a friend, girlfriend and I relaxing at the river. 3 objects were seen. Other than that I've had a couple unrelated paranormal events. I will chronicle the events in further posts. Been lurking for awhile and enjoy the mix of open minds and myopic views. Makes for great discussions. Glad to finally be part of the ATS community. I'm open for any questions and discussion. There are many, many great minds on these boards and can't wait to contribute.
edit on 5-5-2012 by usuallyfaded because: lineage of name.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by usuallyfaded

Welcome to ATS, don't worry the water's fine. I don't know if karate works against zombie hordes, fascist police states or Elenin type events but it might help you chop wood without an axe in a survivalist scenario.
If you like conspiracies, you are at the right place.

Hav fun and see you around.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I teach much more than just karate. During the zombie horde I could reverse kick grenades into the crowd and retreat to a defensive position. The developing fascist government and doomsday stars. I don't really have a back up plan... I wonder how many decommissioned silos are in Oregon/Washington? Hmm... Thanks for the reply, I'll be seeing you on the boards.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Hey usuallyfaded and welcome to ATS!

Please remember that for now you can only send PM’s (Personal messages) to staff members and you can only post a new thread here in the introduction forum, a forum specifically for you to say hello to our community.

Once you reach 20 posts you’re free to post a new thread anywhere else on the boards as well as send PM’s to any other member, not just staff.

To help you get started, here’s some important links for you to read through:

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

Terms and Conditions of use (Important. Please read!)

Before starting a new thread please also make sure to do a search here to make sure there isn’t already a thread on the topic.

I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions about anything at all, feel more than free to ask.

Rising Against,
Forum Moderator.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

See ya around the board!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS family. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

Just like in a family, not everyone have the same opinion and it can lead to some hot debate. The most important thing to keep in mind is that everybody is entitled to his/her opinions and views, so an open mind and a respectful attitude will ensure your views are well receive. Yes there are some trolls/disinfo agents roaming the site, just ignore them.

Concerning your experiences, I am curious about how you felt when you saw UFOs? (uncomfortable, afraid, calm, etc.)

So far I have not seen UFOs myself, but my 10 years divorced parents (when I asked them) told me a story with 100% match. I also had a NORAD radar operator confirmed me they see UFOs on their screens everyday.

Share and learn to deny ignorence!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

A few were in the news several years ago. I always assumed that military buildings were either dismantled or just simply abandoned but apparently they do sell them off, stripped of all equipment. Some of them were bunker type things and weren't as expensive as you might think, complete with secret escape hatch and thick steel doors. Anyway, long story short is that certain people decided to buy them and grow a certain illegal plant in them. They got caught and tossed out. They might be selling them off again.
Via the FBI seized property department...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
As far as feeling when it was seen. I was young when i saw the first one. My mom ant aunt were telling us all took look. My mom has always been into paranormal topics. My feeling was the usual excited kid "that's awesome! Wow" my other cousins felt the same except josh. He was 7ish and was scared. He hid in the back of the station wagon. It was a classic disc shape. Outlined with multi colored lights. It was wobbling over Mt. Scott. Its a hill in the burbs. Circled around and back/forth. Slowly decreased height and flew over our house. I will talk to my mom tonight about it and cousins on Facebook. I will add to this thread and maybe start another incident thread with the compiled details.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Thank you, this is much appreciated.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
i just took the Red Pill myself * i am officially an ATS addict!*

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Welcome, looking forward to your input on UFOs

top topics

join