It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No place to be poor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Statistics show that one in ten children in Switzerland live below the poverty line.

Article : swissinfo.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Isn't the Swiss supposed to be a rich country??? The threat of poverty still see no distinction in these matters. The poverty of nations is a sickness like cancer. This is a threat that can be treated. Yet once the 'patient' or the poor are subjected to help the helpless become slaves to the helper. That is one reason why poverty exist. That is because people chose it over work. Some people are happy begging. Not I. I want to help people. So how can one who wants to help others not help themself first????? That is what I think many poverty stricken people confuse. I think they confuse what they should do with what the world expects from them. Doctor Phil will tell you that. Just ask 65% of the American women out there. One who is in need must help themselves for themselves and not for others.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It's foreigners and banks...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
there for a reason.

That reason being a mighty corrupt one. I think Switzerland is a gateway for international crime. I think it is the true breeding groud for terrorism and the true thug of the people. I think that the bankers in the Swiss have mastered the art of robbery.

[Edited on 19-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

new topics

top topics

join