It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIENS and the NWO MY THEORY

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rbmgang

first off
that was for your ridiculous ranting about master races,black people at a disadvantage/warfare mumbo jumbo b.s. You believe all that crap you just spewed? seriously?

There is no particular race being fluoridated more than the other,not by racial demographic!? where are your links to back up this information? that has got to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read on this site.

Slavery was wrong and what was done to the native American Indians was wrong but come off it!.
You and viking both sound delusional and bigoted if you ask me.

You keep believing that bunk your spouting and rambling on about,your time being wasted and your mind being misled not mine.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

OR! Europeans are less advanced since they have to create an object for most things that should be accomplished internally. You are less advanced if you can't live off the land in my opinion.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Right. I keep hearing about this NWO, and to be honest I don't know much about it. I am aware everyone seems to dread and fear the idea, probably simply because that idea belongs to whoever is running the show, but lately I've just been noticing that intelligent, awakened, liberated people seem to resist merely for the sake of resisting, maybe no even remembering why it is 'they' were so bad in the first place.
Naturally, I resist. I seek to learn the truth and spread it. I see how much of the truth is being hidden from the masses, and this upsets me, as I see only sinister reasons for doing so. But one thing I don't understand...
This NWO, though as I said, I don't understand it very well, just seen/heard people talk about it... Well, it seems kind of like a good thing to me??? Why DON'T you want to be united, in equality, as one species, as human beings, no longer seperated? That sounds kind of lovely to me, but maybe it is an ego thing... I'm not sure. There must be something I'm missing. >.>
I guess, also, there are so many various shades of grey! I too, love lumping the world into the goodies and the badies, it makes it easier to do so, but the GREY, man, the GREY! It isn't all black and white.

Anyway, I'm kind of going off topic now. I certainly think it makese, sense that if an intelligent E.T lifeform is observing Earthlings and wishes to make contact, it would be more then eager to do so if we were uniting together as one race rather then as a divided species that is killing itself off... But is that a good thing?

In the same way that being one race would make us stronger, united, progressive....

One mind is so much easier to control then many... (Wait, is that the bad bit about NWO I was missing? O.o)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join