It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think outside the bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Are two Gods better than one?

Wouldn't two be better?

Wouldn't it make sense that there are two rather than one?

One God doesn't make sense to me. Why? Because offspring wouldn't need the opposite sex to be born. Offspring would come naturally automatically of matured males if that one God is assumed a he.

So I say...

One would be femanin and became the first female, the other would be mascaline and became the first male.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Uhh, what?

Nevermind, I'll just stick to Gods written Word.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Is that your catchphrase?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
There wasn't just one god. The original Hebrew bible used the word "Elohim" which literally means "gods".

But as far as the male and female aspect of it, that's not necessarily true. There are species on other planets, just as there are on this planet, that have both sets of organs, and/or can reproduce with themselves. You don't necessarily have to have a male and female god.

We were created in their image and likeness, so there are/were likely male and female "gods" or creators.

edit on 5-5-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Isnt it all rather moot since none of it is provable one way or the other.

I always thought of the devil as a 'bad god', does that mean their might be a lady devil 'bad god' too?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
"The man has eaten of the fruit. He has become like one of "US"!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Elohim definition is, The majestic ones or those who can from the sky.

edit on 5-5-2012 by mikeprodigy because: add

edit on 5-5-2012 by mikeprodigy because: add

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by WarJohn

Uhh, what?

And His Rhema Word, spoken to our spirits day by day, hour by hour. Glory to God.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

There wasn't just one god. The original Hebrew bible used the word "Elohim" which literally means "gods".

Correct, but it's always used in the singular context. It's a testament to the Triune nature of the Godhead. It's technically a grammatical error in the Hebrew. It would be like this sentence in English:

"Today I went to the Ford dealership and bought one brand new red trucks."

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by WarJohn

Uhh, what?

And His Rhema Word, spoken to our spirits day by day, hour by hour. Glory to God.

Man wrote his words every time.

There is not "gods written word" only mans interpretation, and those bare no facts exclusive to a god, much less his signature.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

You can't get people who are well aware of the ELS codes or the heptadic structure under they text to ever accept that. It's impossible for one person to have constructed it, let alone 40 some men over 1,500 years who for the most part never knew or met each other.

Sorry, no dice. Men only held the writing utensils.

edit on 5-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical Men only held the writing utensils.

Might they have not understood what they were writing or how they interpreted what they saw or was told?

The argument for inaccuracy is overwhelming.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

Originally posted by NOTurTypical Men only held the writing utensils.

Might they have not understood what they were writing or how they interpreted what they saw or was told?

The argument for inaccuracy is overwhelming.

It's not overwhelming whatsoever. 99% of the alleged contradictions are easily explained by someone failing to consider one of the rules of Biblical interpretation, or in other words a hermeneutics fail. Research the ELS codes of the Torah, and research the heptadic structure of the text. Dr. Ivan Panin's work specifically.

edit on 5-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

you mean like in certain languages such as Spanish were they have feminine and masculine ways of saying things?

unfortunately that language is out of date and not very expressive, hence all the savagery amongst their peoples... very similar to Urdu in where no one can seem to agree on anything except to kill ect.

God formed "man" in his image... woman was brought out of man because it was something man did not have (those attributes) and this explains why 'most' homosexuals are not manly men, they must desire those attributes for themselves?

the Creator is beyond the need for a bride imo.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
It's not overwhelming whatsoever. 99% of the alleged contradictions are easily explained by someone failing to consider one of the rules of Biblical interpretation, or in other words a hermeneutics fail. Research the ELS codes of the Torah, and research the heptadic structure of the text. Dr. Ivan Panin's work specifically.

I agree... music and harmony is not mathematical in nature, it is something entirely different.

Bringing Matter To Life With Sound

youtu.be...
youtu.be...
mathematics will never explain order from chaos... imo

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I couldn't imagine squeezing a baby out of my hind end. Though, there are times that I felt like I did do that.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Ok; if there were two Gods, then a true being from the beginning wouldn't exist; in essence: None of them would be God because they both wouldn't have been the beginning itself.

it's a contradictory theory, which btw seems to go against the OP topic.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

If you look at it ,.God wanted to get a spiritual bride for His Son ,and used His creative imagination to build a proto type called man and get a bride for him from a wound in his side ..eve is a picture of the church ...and adam is a picture of Jesus ....compare the 2 and you might be able to understand ,or may have that thought to ponder ...peace

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Wouldn't it make sense that there are two rather than one?

It would make more sense there are as many creatures, every creature a god.

new topics

top topics

join