It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids fingerprinted at school!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If this article is true then it is outrageous. I do not have time right now to read every page but my stance is that surely it is illegal to fingerprint Children - without the consent of the parent/guardian.

To fingerprint Children - without notifying, let alone asking permission from the parents and/or guardians is overstepping boundaries both legal and ethic.

Control is the only word that comes to mind. The cabal/illuminati/whatever already have control of the parents by ensuring they are too busy at work to actually be full time parents/guardians. The government is supposed to accept the responsibility of ensuring all Children have access to education. The fact of the matter is the government accepts ownership of every Child - that is why there are so many laws about Children attending school.

I feel for people who have Children - I am sure it is the most amazing experience in the world to have a Child and to nurture them but I chose at the age of fifteen to never have Children. Stories like this only enforce my decision and make me extremely glad. As a Teacher I am always extending myself to help Children - but - fingerprinting them - I would be asking questions and protesting that - and I am not even a parent/guardian.

If parents/guardians just let this happen without attending the school and approaching local government as a starting point - then - God help the Children because someone has to if the parents/guardians won't.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You know, this is only an extension of "homeland security". Its a shame that the "terroristic threat" has prompted such invasive tactics. Next, theyll be slipping test microchips to our children and telling us its part of a computer game for school....

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Dont fingerprints change over time? Im sure the prints would not match the adult in the future. Mine sure as day wouldnt look the same as from my youth with all the new scars and burns that have happened in between time.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

In essence, yes. It is removing the 4th amendment because of what may happen in the future. If you can't see this I feel for you.

CJ

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Yes. The next step is dna. It is already occuring. I suppose you are one of those who claim "as long as you are doing nothing wrong there is nothing to hide". Truly amazing people can't see the obvious.

CJ

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MindFever

We do not hate government. We just hate the idea of government overstepping its boundaries and imposing laws that have not been approved by the majority. What you need to understand is we DEMAND the right to question everything. We Love our country But we also Love the right to hate it. Comprende!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWillz

Havent you heard we all must get chipped next year its in the health care reform bill. This means everyone in the country that isnt tagged yet.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Thats where matching the points on the fingerprints come in handy. Although they do change (become bigger, burned. etc) They still have the same points 9maybe not the right term) in them

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

WE ARE FREAKING OUT BECAUSE THEY DID THIS without my knowledge OR permission. Wouldnt it bother you if someone did that to your child?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Jumped the gun? Are you kidding me. They did this with out my Knowlegde or permission. I feel that if I had known i would have been able to make a concrete decision. Whats next vaccinating my kids without asking...OR TELLING ME! if your ok with that im sure you will also allow your kids to get candy from strangers.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Like i said I found out on friday > JEEZ did you read my post?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Did anyone read my whole post. Like i have said. I had no knowlegde this was happening and i did not get permission. Also LIKE I SAID my kids have federal IDs and are already "on file" This is a state thing .

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Thank you. Thats my point exactly. I should have added I DIDNT GET THE CHANCE TO CONSENT on the title.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MNnativeamer
I remember cops taking my fingerprints more than one time in grade school. 1982-1986 Ill bet they come to my school 2 or 3 times to take our prints. I was at a private school so I dont know if the public schools did this.

yes. They fingerprinted everyone in my 1st grade class (public school), this was back in the early 80's. In New York.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Whoaaa.....WHOAAAAAA....Hey slow down those horses bud ok. Relax....

#1...Ok, Lets try this for starters. If your child ever comes up missing you'll be glad they had the fingerprints on file ok.

#2...You said your child's teacher ask for their name, and birthday?..are you kidding me..that should already be on file with the teacher, and yea a teacher may need to know things like your child's name, otherwise the teacher would call him what John Doe?

#3......I am 37 years old, and can remember being finger-printed in 3 rd grade ok. This is not new.

#4.....Not everything is some big conspiracy ok. They fingerprint kid's in case of emergency. what if the child grows up to be a serial killer or big jewel thief?..We don't know these things, it's just a good thing to have peoples fingerprints ok.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It's all good.

Here in Australia, I was fingerprinted at School (Kindergarten) in 1986.

It's been happening for a long time.

Poor us.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
This is insane.

I just read a thread about sensational headlines, saying that we're all jumping at shadows, and need to relax.

Oh yeah? What was that about relaxing? Just shadows, eh? Right...

Are you referring to my thread? I will make that assumption seeing as you posted a couple of replies. If so, then you got the wrong impression.

Of course there are always going to be people taking advantage of us and things to be worried about, but should we have to live in a constant state of worry and paranoia? We can, but we don't have it. I never once said that there is nothing to worry about and you are all 'jumping at shadows' as I believe you put it. Nope, never came out of my mouth, but thanks for trying to put it there!

As to this whole fingerprinting business...Yeah it could turn into something ugly one day, doesn't mean it will. I have to get my mug shot taken and every finger printed in order to get my green card in 2 weeks, it's just something that's required. I obviously can't complain or I won't get a green card. I have nothing to hide. If however in the future it is used nefariously well then so be it, if things turn ugly they will turn ugly regardless of a fingerprint or not. If I were to bring my husband and child back to Canada with me to live they would have to go through the same process. I really have no choice in the matter.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Havent you heard we all must get chipped next year its in the health care reform bill. This means everyone in the country that isnt tagged yet.

Wait, what? Do you have any sources for this?

If you are referring to this

National Medical Device Registry from H.R. 3200 [Healthcare Bill], pages 1,001-1,008: (g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; ‘‘(B)and is— ‘‘(i) a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”

then that does not in any way state we will be micro chipped under the health care reform bill. It means that there will be a registry of all medical devices, included those implanted, like pacemakers, etc. to keep track of malfunctions, recalls, effectiveness, etc.

If there is another part that I'm missing, I would love a link to take a look at it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Were you finger printed in school OP? I had my finger prints when I was in 1st grade and that was late 90s, so to my experiences, it's nothing out of the blue. What intrigues me is the sneaky ploy by the teacher when you did not give consent.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

If it does in fact reduce crime or terrorism its really very hard to complain about it, from a personnel privacy stand point.

edit on 5-5-2012 by Biigs because: added word

Absolutely! Right on!

You know what? I think we should all have a soldier or two quartered in our private houses too. This way they could keep an eye on what is going on around the neighborhood and take care of any possible terrorists and trouble-makers. I think they should also set up a police vehicle inspection at the schools so we can inspect cars as kids are dropped off by their parents. This will surely reduce the possibility that those people will be doing anything nefarious with their vehicles.

Finally, I think we should divide every town or city up into districts which will have access to/from those districts controlled by police and the military. This way we can frisk every person and search every vehicle moving form one district to another to ensure there is no possible WMDs being carried in their pockets or in the trunks of their Hyundai.

You bet, we should fingerprint our children and more. There is waaay too much liberty left in Amerika!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join