It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the end

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

Very good!

The Primeval Atom never expanded in size within its frame of reference. It can not. It would have to move position across something to create time and thus space. You need space to move through to create time and you need time for space to exist. A paradox that can't be ignored, so what we observe as an expanding universe is really an illusion like if you zoomed out with a telescopic lens and thought the world was expanding around you.

It's so obvious that this is what is going on that it screams out, "Here it is, the truth hidden in plain sight just acknowledge the truth."

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheReclaimer
Sometimes, I wonder: is there such a thing as a limit in space?
Until we find a particle that holds up a sign saying "dead end", we can only assume that it goes on infinitely, in both directions. The entire known universe may be just another "particle", one so immense that from our perspective, seems to encapsulate everything. I always think of fractals and then I realize, in a fractal reality there is no such thing as macro and micro, since there is no beginning, no middle and no end.

Hi The,
Me too were stuck in the middle LOL

Stealers Wheels - Stuck In The Middle With You - Offical Video + ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8StG4fFWHqg
4 min - Feb 14, 2009 - Uploaded by doubleSentertainment
Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you, .... THEFUZZ54454038856 views · Supertramp The ...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by randyvs

Remember we all have different communication skill levels.

Even those with the best composition writing skills sometimes think readers of their OPs and posts are mind readers.

edit on 9-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: I had to edit because my writing skills s--k.

Oh I see. I forgot to put my spoonbenders hat on. There that's better.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

There ya go, that 'ill work. You have to get into the right frame of mind after all to deal with some of the subject matter dealt with on this site.

But in all seriousness the poor kid asking these question has to deal with crap for explanations as exampled in the video I posted directly below.

There's another episode where Dr. Alex Filippenko uses rising dough to illustrate the expanding universe and its acceleration.

It's not real hard to figure out that it's all a matter of perception of what we observe in the Universe within our reference of time moving through time at our specific rate and its increase while other objects in the Universe we can observe travel at different rates and their own increase. Therefore only what we observe and compare is trapped within a flat understanding, vastly distorting what is actually occurring that can only be understood with understanding that includes depth and thus our calculations become bunk when applied to a completed forth dimension that is all time that has is and will occur. All time is a solid block or sphere rather that we move through one slice at a time like moving through layers of an onion. The whole onion never changes size we simply are allowed to see more and more outer layers as we travel through each layer in time, which is movement across space, all apart of the completed forth dimension, time and space being one.

edit on 9-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by swampcricket
The universe is always growing......
But where is it going

Yet its said to behave like a vacuum
Maybe like a balloon its growing/expanding in some regions and contracting/shrinking in others. It may seem from the inside as if its growing but from an external pov its in its correct energy field location.
edit on 5/9/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Perhaps the universe is round/circular, like everything else in the universe, so if you keep going out, you end up meeting back where you started, no beginning, and no end.

Ive posted this picture before, but this thread deserves it..

Perhaps we are electrons traveling through a brain.......
perhaps not.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Nice pic and good comparison. I'm pretty sure the answer to the question of this thread can't be answered but I love the input..... Kinda makes us meek humans think a bit lol

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by swampcricket

You know you have plenty of choices en.wikipedia.org... to choose from.

Mine is not listed even though it's the correct one. Well, it's not mine actually, it belongs to LastProphet527 a member here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
How do you know there is an end?

We have limited perception...... Therefore what we know is limited.

There is a veil over our eyes. Very few people see more than the average joe. Even then, perception is still limited.

Matter is seen by us on a limited scale. What if we could see all things without limits? Only then will we know if there is a beginning and an end to the Universe.

For us.... We cannot imagine timelessness.

All that there is, was and will be ... IS. It may just be that simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join