It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do democrats plan to promote job creation for all businesses not just small business ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Just think how many more you could hire if the minimum wage was lowered. Or eradicated altogether. The minimum wage is, ironically, a large factor of unemployment.

/TOA

Yea, if Republicans had their way, minimum wage would be 5 dollars pay... PER WEEK, while seeing to it that the fat-cats give themselves weekly bonuses of billions of dollars.

THEN, before you know it, those making $40,000 salary per year will be making $5000 per year. Fat-cats will increase from billions weekly, to literally MOUNTAINS of CASH per minute while doing NOT A DAMN THING but watching us SLAVES profit them......

Job scenarios like Chinese sweat-shops with child-labor working under inhumane conditions paying pennies an hour while working them to the bone, while keeping them powerless to speak up or unite for better working conditions is a Republican WET DREAM for America...

Thats republican job creation mentality. True scumbag mentality. The BAD Karma that awaits folks with such scumbag mentality will surely be brutal for sure...

edit on 6-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
If the Republicans lower the wages, how can companies make money from people with no money ?
They wouldn't even be able to get to work

If the Democrats wanted to raise pay scales, why didn't the 111th Congress do it ?

The Dems had full control of all committees at the time.

Obama would surly have signed it in.

It seems that the Dems are the ones lowering wages and hours.

We had an economic boom from 2002 until 2007 until the Liberal investment banks wrecked the economy with the derivative boondoggle caused by the Clinton Administration allowing banks to trade derivatives on mortgages 1999 Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act bundled and bonded by Fannie and Freddie.

The government could have just bailed them out with temp loans on the derivatives.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Yeah, I know! That's actually what they've said! I think Romney said it last week that he wants sweat shops on every street corner. You've probably got the direct quotes...I seem to have lost them. Go ahead and post where the Republicans have said everything you posted so we can hang the traitors!

But seriously, in real life, do math and you'll figure out that the minimum wage has helped to create much more unemployment than has helped people. Unless you say that being unemployed is a good thing.

/TOA

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So many people worry about the number of jobs, they dont look at the quality. So employers tell the nation, scratch unions, scratch healthcare nothing is my problem, take minimum wage and be happy, else you destrooy zhe job market.

Then you have a few million jobs, where people cant afford healthcare cant save, cant retire on, have to choose between paying for rent or food.

I am willing to bet, those who have the means to set up a buisness are willing to do so, even if they make less when the alternative is to close shop and go earn a "honest wage".

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
So many people worry about the number of jobs, they dont look at the quality. So employers tell the nation, scratch unions, scratch healthcare nothing is my problem, take minimum wage and be happy, else you destrooy zhe job market.

Then you have a few million jobs, where people cant afford healthcare cant save, cant retire on, have to choose between paying for rent or food.

I am willing to bet, those who have the means to set up a buisness are willing to do so, even if they make less when the alternative is to close shop and go earn a "honest wage".

You've got a point. Seems like the only jobs around here are restaurant jobs and call center jobs. Absolutely nothing for college graduates, except healthcare and social programs - nurses and counselors.

Oh yeah, I forgot cops and prison guards.

edit on 6-5-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

But seriously, in real life, do math and you'll figure out that the minimum wage has helped to create much more unemployment than has helped people. Unless you say that being unemployed is a good thing.

/TOA

Idk, ask the Chinese and the Indians how wonderful it is, that they don't have all that evilz government intervention and regulation to get in the way of the job market.

And while you are at it, look at the ruin socialized medicine has wrought about France, Germany, England, for the last 60 odd years or so.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join