It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Brother, Aliens are demons etc. theories are good, if you just use them for mental exercise, fictional ideas and imaginations. From the rational, scientific perspective, it is extremely counter-productive to start forming real theories about Aliens and UFOs, when we cannot even prove their existence.
As long as you are just intellectually curious, and are looking for fun and games, then it is perfectly fine to dabble in myths, and fantastic theories.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrath2012

I know they are I just wanted to know what they think they are and how they present their theories to explain what they are, I said they where demons didn't I or am i missing something. Not to many want to explain why they think they are aliens from another planet or why they think they interdenominational. When I post on another post saying they are demons then they come out in droves to defend they are from another planet or from somewhere else.

why do you think they are from another planet or interdenominational and why do you THINK they are?
How do you think there machines fly and what kind of tech do you think they use?

I wanted people to have a chance to explain there theories without being judgmental to there beliefs.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Fair enough. Its absolutely fine to speculate on these kind of topics, since we are probably never goign to find any truths in our lifetimes anyways.
I think there are just too many mysteries, and as a human I have very limited information to speculate reasonably. Just for fun, I wold like to think that the ones, who seeded the human intelligence (hypothetically) are way older and advanced than us. So much so that it does not matter much from our perspective, where they came from, or what they look like. What matters is their ultimate approach to life and existence? What their motivations and quests are, and how they are going on about them? Are they the DNA creators too? Or, did the genetic code (Earth's version of it) originate from an intelligent entities that are so advanced that they may as well exist in spiritual, metaphysical domains (from our perspective). Or, maybe the mainstream speculations are correct that the DNA in our case originated from a long series of random combinations and permutations, guided solely by nature and its laws. Ofcourse, then the question is where the laws, and our universe's version of nature come from. It would be safe to assume at this point that the whole chain of creation is infinite, and the question is, where are the Aliens (who seeded human intelligence) placed in this infinite chain. Are they still experimenting, and figuring their way out? Are they substantially accomplished in figuring out the life';s mysteries, and find new hidden quests? Or, are they the same ones, who created DNA (and a world of genetic knowledge and engineering way vaster in scope than mere DNA)?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Pay much attention?

As I already stated; Extraterrestrials ARE NOT demons! PERIOD!!

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by mcrath2012

I know they are I just wanted to know what they think they are and how they present their theories to explain what they are, I said they where demons didn't I or am i missing something. Not to many want to explain why they think they are aliens from another planet or why they think they interdenominational. When I post on another post saying they are demons then they come out in droves to defend they are from another planet or from somewhere else.

For nearly all of my life I had thoughts of "not belonging" here, to this Earth. Thoughts I wanted to be true, but, I was educated as an engineer and scientist, and, of course, there was not the least bit of evidence to support those ideas. So they remained just that; ideas. They never interferred with my life or profession, so...no worries.

I had always had "experiences" of missing time, even abductions, but still no solid evidence. I should also mention that I had rather nasty headaches and nose bleeds frequently, with no reasonable explaination. Then in 1994, an "entity" (we'll call her that for now) contacted me telepathically, telling me that she was about to arrive. I thought, "yeah right."

Within days I found myself on the deck of a starship, loking down upon the Earth with a 4 meter tall woman talking to me. Talking, not using telepathy, talking. She had a device which allowed translation to english. She told me that I was her biological child, and that I would be remaining on Earth for a "time" before we returned to our home world. I was "uploaded" with most of the details of how I came to be on your planet, an overview of "our" society, and a brief history

It was also that very day that the headaches, missing time / abductions, etc ended, never to return. Now, your governments, all other ET's will not even talk to me except on rare occasion when I press very hard.

So, O' T. Human, I reiterate; ET's are most definately NOT demons. Further; I find the reference offencive.

edit on 7-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I did not want to offend you and I didn't want this to be about me and I wanted people like you to tell of your encounters and what they are to you, Thank for sharing your story.

Did you encounter any children on the ships?

What else did she say?

if you can do you remember what kind of ship was it?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
i think aliens and demons aren't alien or demons themselves, that's just our interpretation.
they look like more willing of us to do evil things.. that's the perspective most have
then there's the people saying this alien thing is all good..
but i think people that mix all the information in a way to make an educated guess about reality are the ones grasping the truth.. more than those who have references and experiences.
how many people experience love for years for a person and get to be cheated and used (cash or weak personality reasons for example).. they still think they know that is good love (it most rarely is) and refuse to acknowledge the reality..
don't do this emotional things when speaking of ufos they are something much greater than what we speak about.. even if all phoenomena on earth was staged it still is 100% certain in a universe so vast that in 13 billion years (only??) at least billions and trillions of civilization came and went away..
so what if someone of them visits us?
aren't we curious of animals and get to live in their habitat for some time for study??
and don't we bring cameras and cars and other stuff animals never saw just in order to record that part of reality??
they usually get scared when they see our cars.. people usally get scared when they say ufos..
i think this is a real phoenomena and i'm totally leaving out the spiritual side of things (which is also true but difficult to accept because we lack references and require experiences to believe).
said that i think this things are commonplace:
multibillionaires tech toys we can't even concieve fly in the skyes
many more ufos of extraterrestrial nature fly in the skies studying and doing stuff (mining, bio research, history control etc)
many ufos of military nature are flown to get stuff controlled and done for the illuminatis
bases of ufos are underground under water and on the mountains into big artificial caves
ufo bases are on the moon but also human illuminati and top scientist
mars is the most probable place for the boss of the illuminati gang so it is difficult for us to get him but he can be in full control..
technology exchange is the first thing 2 civilizations do after they get to a reasonably same level.. we got there in the 900 with tesla and soon this ufo escalation was recorded all over the world. because there was more people responding to stimulus.. imagine dolphins starting to speak we would want to stay with them a lot to get to know them or just to be entertained and enjoy evolution (maybe discovery and acceptance of vastness of the universe as a daily reality and first space travels are an important side of social extraterrestrial phoenomena.. that would be something most civilizations share, and maybe there is some kind of regulation or aids civilizations get when they are ready; to speed up and tender the jump into the space age)
also there would be some civilizations which by nature would be much more aggresive because of the great need of something and the reluctance of others to give it away.
chi-qi is something i can control and i can see results and changes when properly used so i can suppose it is real (that wasn't easy to accept before it happened i tried to control it) and if it is real so may be many other spiritual stuff that in a polyhedric mindset can be also called science (and also vice-versa).
aliens may probably be interested in our innate and mostly unknown (to us) abilities.
maybe they put up all this civilization and all recent (12000 years) history just to get something from our spiritual side (which if you think about in all history has always been regulated.. never encouraged to be engaged individually(strangely those who were very individually focused in it got the most out of it: jesus, buddha just to say 2))..
in the end this is the story... even if i may mistake something (i don't think) this story is great true and we all are in it taking part even if for some that means just researching it on the internet..
but at least you are ready to accept the next step of human evolution and won't be like children who wants a new toy to break it but like a good man that gets a new long-waited motorbike.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
My reply, too anybody who wants to compare the other-worlder's too demons --- HORSEFEATHER's & FIDDLESTICK's

Anytime I feel like talking about the other-worlder's and their wonderful flying machines, I have a precognition.... that someone wants me to be burned at the stake for my religious beliefs; by some far-out religious nut-case fanatic's.

Get real people!!!

As to Foofighter propulsion: PHOTON POWER RULES!!!

My theory on what drives an alien flying saucer into super-luminal [faser than light speeds or FTL.]

Black hole dust, from an exploded black hole in infused into the round concave ceramic bottom hull plate of the starship. A photon receptor onboard the starship points towards a distant star --- and funnels the starlight photons to the light-starved black hole dust plated hull. The photons are ejected from the starship by various thruster's. including a revolving thruster located on the outer rim of the starship itself. This explains the instant stops and starts, 90 degree turns, etc etc.

The starship easily advances to the speed of light barrier, and breaks into FTL, when the starship increases speed exponentially squared to the speed of light by the ejected photon's from the thruster outlet's.

The starship is twin magnetically shielded, outside the starship, to negate any effects when the speed of light is broken; created partially from the black hole dust-infused plate.

In environment's where no starlight exists --- fusion plasma --- is created from common seawater, between the two magnetic fields of the starship , by the inner magnetic shield forcing the seawater against the outer magnetic shield; thus creating fusion. The photon receptor focuses on the fusion photons and funnels them to the photon black hole engine; thus creating thrust.

edit on 7-5-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 7-5-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 7-5-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 7-5-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 7-5-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Did you encounter any children on the ships?

Yes. As she was explaining my relative "position" within our society, she took me to a place where there were many children. It seemed to be more like a "day care" area with several toddlers present. It was interesting to observe these kids, they were obivously still babies, yet had a kind of sophistication that I would associate with adult T. Humans. The older of these kids may have educations equal to a Terrestrial Phd.

This wee experience has caused me a seeing endless string of questions.

What else did she say?

Nt uch else actually. No "cosmic messges" to take to the "Humans", No warnings, only the details that pertained to me. And when asked about Earth's future, she simply said; "That is not our concern."

if you can do you remember what kind of ship was it?

Yes It was an Andromedan "Command" ship. A very large black triangle, with one tip "clipped" off. It is around 1km in overall length, 750 - 800 meters in total width, and something over 250 meters thick. The crew numbers around 2500. It can "field" about 35 space "fighters" for defence, The main power systems are ZPE (zero point energy), and produces about as much energy as a small star (say 0.1 - 0.25 solar masses).

The main propulsion system is threefold; 1. Mechanical "frame-dragging" systems (gravito-magnetic field), 2. "space warp" field systems, and 3. a wormhole generator (for extreme long distance).

edit on 8-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join