It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Terrorists.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Who would that be??? The US Government. The CIA and the State Department in particular. For it is the duty of these departments to keep our foreign affairs safe and reasonable. The CIA and the State Department are the spokesmen for Americans abroad. So it is their duty to keep the peace. Right????

Well what has that lead to??? Because of the horrific events on 9/11/2001 we have lost that peace. Is that our fault??? YES. For it is well known that we were attacked right??? Well since we were attacked it can't be disputed that the attackers had an intent to attack right??? If that is so, then the intent must have been born out of a reason to do so right???

Well it is the fact that the attackers need a reason to attack that makes these departments guilty. For it is their duty to keep the foreign scene abroad intact and the people at home safe from that international spectrum. Yet have we ever been more in the spectrum than now???

The CIA and the State Department have failed us. They should have been able to stop the reasons for intent in the first place. That is the banner of the State Department. The banner of the CIA is to protect the public from the evil of the world. So both failed right???

Looking back into history one will find that the State Department is a gross abuser of human rights and international law. The American policy in diplomacy was never very strong. We seem to have a hand in everything, yet nothing we have a hand in is right or just. Everything we have a hand in is corrupt and continues to be corrupt under our hand. One must realize that the United States has a hand in almost everything and because it has a hand it has an eye. The massive use of terrorism is not possible to miss by the common eye. Yet our eye overlooks the terror very intently. Or should I say thier eye. Who's eye???? The Corruptors eye's that is. Who are the corruptors??? The leaders who allow the terror to terrorize.

[Edited on 19-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   

you've got some points

And who were the attackers?

Al-qaida??, fully sponsored by CIA....?

And why did they have the chance to attack (three times!!)?

They wouldn't have sabotaged their own plan, would they?

But we're almost two years later, the only thing remembered from 9/11 are the casualties, not the facts.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
There's a problem that they create to get a public outcry which leads to their solution before the problem was even created

Problem----->Public outcry------>Solution

Whoever is most likely to benefit from a crime is the one who committed it.

[Edited on 4-19-2003 by Illmatic67]

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
But we're almost two years later, the only thing remembered from 9/11 are the casualties, not the facts.

That is so true and so timeless. You can say that about almost everything in history. For history has the facts written by the winners. So what about the other half???
That statement you made is pulitzer prize material. I praise you for your awareness.

Illumatic says>>>>>>>>>>>

Problem----->Public outcry------>Solution

Whoever is most likely to benefit from a crime is the one who committed it.

This is another great statement that needs to be taken into consideration at all times. Asking questions is a task that never will reach it's limit. The answers are not bound by numbers, but by will and heart.

[Edited on 19-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
AV let me ask you a question...Are there any goverments that aren't courpt?!?! I mean think about it.. The only way you can win at politics is to be dirty. It kinda make the other person feel that your part of the gang, if not then you won't make it far...Kinda like the mafia

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
That is my point. If America is supposed to be the bastion of freedom and democracy then why is it that they ignore oppression and corruption throughout the world??? Why not just fight for freedom instead of putting on a fake show to attempt to please the public. I say go all out and don't stop until everyone is free. The world will one day feel the wrath of freedom lovers. You can't stop the freedom fighter forever.

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The United States does not ignore they are just not prepared to start WWIII over it. Consider the consequences had the US attacked Iraq during the cold war?

Keeping in mind the Bast party was Stalinist and Iran was a pro US country, do you see where I am coming from?

A reason why the former Soviet Union is now the Russian Republic is because those leaders, which were in charge at the fall. Ordered the Soviet Military to start killing Soviet citizens and the military refused to follow that order.

[Edited on 20-4-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You don't need to start a war when you are finishing them off. I don't think that our country should go to war. I think that the freedom lovers should go to war.

When I say "War" I don't mean massive national mobilzations of armies but I mean freedom movements. I mean a REAL Peace Core. Not that hand out food junk they try and sell as peace. Make peace don't pray for it.

We can do more then what we are lead to believe. The only reason we can't use the freedom fighter of the freedom movement is because it doesn't make money for anyone. It isn't as pricey as thousands of tanks and airplanes with millions of bombs on them. Wake up people!!!!! This world is only corrupt because we allow it to be. STOP THE CORRUPTION. START THE CRUSADE.

DON'T BOW DOWN TO FEAR. DON'T LET THE EVIL ONES CONTINUE TO KILL. NO RIGHTEOUS MAN OR WOMAN WILL WATCH THE WORLD GET DRAINED OF LIFE BY AN OPPRESSOR. SO WHY DO WE LET THAT HAPPEN??????

MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............and EVIL. All BREAD BY IGNORANCE.

You See????????

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
OK what do you think would have happened if a group just like you mentioned had gone into Iraq say a year ago?

Better yet what would happen if we sent such a group into Chechen Territory today?

Suppose we sent them into North Korea?

You know what would happen, for one day while they were their the price of Hamburger would drop in some province.

You see??????

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You've gotta be kidding me...

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
One question that seems to be unanswered at present is in respect to all those coffins the UK troops found in a building.

Each one of them only had bones in them and attached to the coffins were pictures of people, a big question is what happened to the flesh and organs?

To be honest I am not saying that I am aware any specific conclusion, has at present been made in respect to this issue.

[Edited on 20-4-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
nothing else presented to date on this matter with exception of what is attached...

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The original post in some ways kind of like saying the that in the situation of a man beating his wife, it's probably her fault for agrevating him.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
We all know who the real enemy is, only those like Abraham, TC, Advisor, Illmatic, USPatriot, and rare few others have balls enough to state as much. It isnt about this nation or that nation, GET REAL!

"the people never give up their freedom except under some delusion."
James Madison

[Edited on 21-4-2003 by Lurker]

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
And even with those who are searching, they still have the power to have us fight among ourselves.

Some comforting realizations are: They are human, just like us, and have a tendency to make ill-advised plans, they work through incompetent and sluggish governments that can't get their proper jobs done correctly mush less their conspiratorial missions completed, and we, the people, while predictable in many respects are still the huge wildcard.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
"And even with those who are searching, they still have the power to have us fight among ourselves." ---Thomas Crowne

This is the problem that people on this board and in this country need to solve among themselves. This is part of the plan for the NWO. They want us to fight each other in everyway possible. You See?????

new topics

top topics

join