It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney desperate and in panic, spends a million dollars to stop Ron Paul *tricks inside*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

boom! great post. needs more stars!!!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by stanguilles7

boom! great post. needs more stars!!!

Thanks. I actually appreciate a lot of Paul's politics, but it never cease amaze me how many of his fanboys dont know a damn thing about them. Not all of 'em, of course. But a lot.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!

The bickering and name-calling and whatever other inappropriate posting stops NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Further posts will be removed....Post Bans are a real possibility.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
So far at least 4 boxes out of twelve is missing from the Nevada Ballot...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yep really do not like Paul supporters

they act like liberals.

Ron Paul has ZERO chance of ever becoming potus.

Baloney, I consider myself a conservative and I am a Ron Paul supporter. Other then Ron Paul, the only thing the Republican Party has is an Obama cloned named Mitt Romney. I tell the Democrats to start promoting Obama threads, well perhaps the diehard GOP should start promoting Romney (oh that is right, both of them are pathetic)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gagol

I heard it too...

Whats up with that?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
I tell the Democrats to start promoting Obama threads, well perhaps the diehard GOP should start promoting Romney (oh that is right, both of them are pathetic)

Yeah, there ARE people on here who openly support Obama. But I see very few people who admit to supporting Romney, despite them being rather obvious GOP shills. As the election gets closer, it will be funny to watch how much they expose themselves.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Vote count started in Nevada with one box missing (WTF). Not sure, I heard the 4 others were empty (WTF). Only 7 boxes were kept on sight all the time.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
Darn I wish I could S&F this more than once!!!!

TPTB cannot stop the Ron Paul Tsunami!!!

RON PAUL 2012!!!!
edit on 5-5-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

300,000 and an S.O.S. through time.

Easier to miss when you know how to hit as it is harder to miss.
edit on 5-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Fake slates now not only occurrent in Nevada, Maine had them too.

Romney is desperate.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This seems amazing. But the truth is it should be the norm. There is an actual tally to public opinion being drawn on a socially conscious level. There is no doubt an after shock of this Ron Paul run will be exactly what anyone thinks. Win or not. He has done legitimetly what other would be PUTUS have tried . As a whole the parts are becoming aware of the machine.

I dont know.

ommmm

Either way. You get the I wish I could have stared you more since I had a slow clap moment in my head for your post.
Nice.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by muzzleflash
That's so illegal and unfair.

Where is the anti-Paul folks now? Oh yeah, they are off making fake fliers to get Romney folks elected under the fraudulent guise of being "RP folks"!

What seems unfair to me is "smoke filled room" tactics to garner delegates by a candidate who has been losing the popular vote.

Don't hate the player; hate the game! They changed the rules the last election and now it is biting them in the butt. Ron Paul is the only hope for the country to even have a chance to turn it around. GOOD GRIEF WAKE UP! People keep asking Ron Paul if he is going to support Mitt. I think the more correct question is, will Mitt support Paul when he is nominated?

link   
The GOP has become ruthless against RP.

I don't understand how ethics violations are not being called out in many cases. Caucuses being hijacked by GOP, votes being irregular, rules being changed last minute, GOP operatives changing lists.

How is this even being tolerated? I know RP has a lot on his plate but what end will these guys go to to get keep him away.

Ron Paul not only has to fight the "Left" but the GOP as well. In some ways I'm glad because it exposes the Republican voters to the evils of the status quo party and may garner sympathy for RP. More people naturally love Underdogs.

RP becomes more of a Hero to me personally because he's the last honest man up there who doesn't resort to this crap. How could anyone want Romney after all this exposed, aside from his policies and PHONINESS?

link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

I tell the Democrats to start promoting Obama threads, well perhaps the diehard GOP should start promoting Romney (oh that is right, both of them are pathetic)

Yeah, there ARE people on here who openly support Obama. But I see very few people who admit to supporting Romney, despite them being rather obvious GOP shills. As the election gets closer, it will be funny to watch how much they expose themselves.

If Romney does win the nomination, wonder how the debates will go. Seeing how both of them have the same view on many issues. Isn't going to be a debate at all, instead your going to have two individuals saying the same thing, just trying to word it differently.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
with 80 million people out of work in the states, wouldn't you try and win more votes by providing jobs at a minimal cost?

The US elections are a world wide joke, there so much underhanded tactics going on that nobody really cares anymore - just what they want.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The problem is that democracy is not freedom. Democracy is simply majoritarianism, which is inherently incompatible with real freedom. Our founding fathers clearly understood this, as evidenced not only by our republican constitutional system, but also by their writings in the Federalist Papers and elsewhere. James Madison cautioned that under a democratic government, “There is nothing to check the inducement to sacrifice the weaker party or the obnoxious individual.” John Adams argued that democracies merely grant revocable rights to citizens depending on the whims of the masses, while a republic exists to secure and protect pre-existing rights. Yet how many Americans know that the word “democracy” is found neither in the Constitution nor the Declaration of Independence, our very founding documents?

www.lewrockwell.com...

edit on 5-5-2012 by stanguilles7 because: ad link

Once again this has nothing to do with regulating how a political party chooses to select its nominee. And once again I have no doubt what the argument would be if Paul were winning the popular vote in the primaries and another candidate's supporters were arguing that different delegates needed to be selected because those who voted for Paul were "brainwashed sheeple." It seems the argument has gone from "the primary votes were rigged" to "the primary votes shouldn't count."
edit on 5-5-2012 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I was with you until you said Ron paul will be the nominee, there is no chance in hell the GOP allows it, as much as I'd love to see it

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Sorry, history has provided consistent media coverage on presidential candiates that will be taking office, ron paul is not one of these. although I wish hope and strive for him to win, i am also realistic that since he is not getting air time on tv he will not win at all, not even a little

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

If Romney does win the nomination, wonder how the debates will go. Seeing how both of them have the same view on many issues. Isn't going to be a debate at all, instead your going to have two individuals saying the same thing, just trying to word it differently.

Actually, the debate will be pre-framed to focus entirely on the small issues that they differ, or at least appear to differ. This will serve to be further proof that the whole political charade is just acting out a pre-written script, intended to confuse the masses.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
From ustream, Ron Paul won majority of delegates in Nevada.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join