It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney desperate and in panic, spends a million dollars to stop Ron Paul *tricks inside*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Can someone clear something up for me please, where are these slates actually being used? And how can we know for certain it's not a photoshopped job, or something stupid and lazy the RP ppl did? I'm not insulting anyone here, it's just you ppl are usually to quick to judge others before yourselves. Calling people disinfo shills if they don't believe in the stuff you believe... It's sickening!

Actually its on live... get your facts right.. there is a link.. btw Ron Pau has dominated Nevada... I've been watching the last hour...

Romney is unelectable.. the Establishment chose him because they dont' care if its him or Obama because its about power. The government has never given back rights or power they take.. Romney would not change that statistic. Ron Paul would. simple

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

Can someone clear something up for me please, where are these slates actually being used? And how can we know for certain it's not a photoshopped job, or something stupid and lazy the RP ppl did? I'm not insulting anyone here, it's just you ppl are usually to quick to judge others before yourselves. Calling people disinfo shills if they don't believe in the stuff you believe... It's sickening!

get your facts right.. there is a link

I asked a question and you responded with more Ron Paul rhetoric, I guess the questions are too hard for you to answer...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I'll answer it. It's a technique people use to find out more information on just about anything. We call it research. Can't speak for others, but I for one couldn't be bothered to do your own homework for you.

I'm not insulting anyone here, it's just you ppl are usually to quick to judge others before yourselves.
Oh, ok. Is that your final judgement of us people?

Are we going to refer to you as a disinfo shill? I won't. For now, you are a Noinfo Agent.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yep really do not like Paul supporters

they act like liberals.

Ron Paul has ZERO chance of ever becoming potus.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

post removed by staff

So you cannot answer any of my questions... how is it ignorance that I ask you, if Ron Paul supporters could have been behind the stupid slates. I see nothing with Romney written all over it here. This whole thing could be easily faked, remember that old slogan, don't believe everything you see on the internet. I have seen some elaborate stuff from the RP supporters, Romney supporters are usually just way more laid back and just want to vote for the guy. They don't want to start crazy revolutions...
edit on Sat May 5 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I'll answer it. It's a technique people use to find out more information on just about anything. We call it research. Can't speak for others, but I for one couldn't be bothered to do your own homework for you.

I'm not insulting anyone here, it's just you ppl are usually to quick to judge others before yourselves.
Oh, ok. Is that your final judgement of us people?

Are we going to refer to you as a disinfo shill? I won't. For now, you are a Noinfo Agent.

I asked a question. you can't answer it. Don't go crying about it and calling me names like how I can't research stuff. I couldn't find any info of in any of the five links google linked me to referring to this story... This is why I asked the question

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

RE: Romney ads on ATS:

lol we should all click on them- let them waste their money.

I know I'm steadfast and loyal. I can click all day.
edit on 5-5-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The GOP, MSM, and supposed presumed GOP Nominee Mitt Romney all disagree with you.

You may quit trolling now.

if he gets 10% of the republican vote, he'd get about 5% of the general election. he doesn't need to be stopped. this is as silly as the rogue delegates theory

at least you've moved on from the voter fraud excuse

this place will be something else when the reality becomes final.

ATS will need a "ron paul was robbed" forum just to keep up with it

Yeah there has been absolutely no evidence of fraud. None at all.

Anyone who still believes that ATS is about "denying Ignorance" need only read 3/4 of your posts to realize that there is still plenty of ignorance infecting these boards.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Our commitment Dr. Paul and America is unwavering!

Vote for liberty, vote Ron Paul 2012!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by muzzleflash
That's so illegal and unfair.

Where is the anti-Paul folks now? Oh yeah, they are off making fake fliers to get Romney folks elected under the fraudulent guise of being "RP folks"!

What seems unfair to me is "smoke filled room" tactics to garner delegates by a candidate who has been losing the popular vote.

You mean American tradition?

So you are against having a Republic as our form of government and want to eliminate representation altogether and you would rather have what? Mob rule through direct vote?

Oh, give me a break. Now democracy is "mob rule"? I'm sure your argument would be the exact opposite if Paul was winning the popular vote in the primaries and Romney's people were operating this way.

Besides, this has nothing to do with a "republic as our form of government." This is about a political party choosing a candidate. Nothing in the constitution about how that is supposed to happen. Both parties moved away from the "smoke filled room" model to direct election by primaries over 40 years ago.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

Nothing about political parties in our constitution either.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Please can we all remember that there are places on this planet that, as countries, don't even have elections. How about those people, where are they complaining? Elecition fraud has been going on in America for generations, its as good a national pastime as drinking and baseball.

We are free to choose whomever we want when election time comes. Ultimately, keep that in mind. There is always the write in box.

In which case, please vote for me.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'd just like to say.... that if romney is the type of person to throw money at a problem - i wonder what that makes of him as a leader?

Of course a lot of people won't see it like this. Hell, they probably don't even know that there is actual competition against romney. But to you and me, and the thinkers out there, it just makes you wonder is there really anyone different out there?

Let's hope ron paul sticks to his guns, and makes the US the strong nation that it once was.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I deffinatly get the impression that ATS'ers are for the most in support of Ron Paul, and I also get the feeling that Romney Shills are posting here with disinformation and attacks. Am I wrong?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
There's a mitt romney ad on abovetopsecret...god damnit...lol

Click on the ads and they'll have to pay for it. They target Ron Paul supporters in their ads, this has been known for a while.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The GOP, MSM, and supposed presumed GOP Nominee Mitt Romney all disagree with you.

You may quit trolling now.

if he gets 10% of the republican vote, he'd get about 5% of the general election. he doesn't need to be stopped. this is as silly as the rogue delegates theory

at least you've moved on from the voter fraud excuse

this place will be something else when the reality becomes final.

ATS will need a "ron paul was robbed" forum just to keep up with it

Yeah there has been absolutely no evidence of fraud. None at all.

Anyone who still believes that ATS is about "denying Ignorance" need only read 3/4 of your posts to realize that there is still plenty of ignorance infecting these boards.

there is fraud in every election, going back to the very first one. there has never been an election without fraud

what is unique here is supporters of someone getting 10% of the vote is claiming he'd be winning otherwise.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Its times like this i wish Mtv still had celebrity death match

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
I also get the feeling that Romney Shills are posting here with disinformation and attacks. Am I wrong?

Feelings sometimes are misleading. The best way to find out would be fact check the things you think are specious and find out for yourself.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Oh, give me a break. Now democracy is "mob rule"?

Yes. It has been considered so since the beginning of the United States as a nation.

You sure you really know much about Paul?

In his own words:

The problem is that democracy is not freedom. Democracy is simply majoritarianism, which is inherently incompatible with real freedom. Our founding fathers clearly understood this, as evidenced not only by our republican constitutional system, but also by their writings in the Federalist Papers and elsewhere. James Madison cautioned that under a democratic government, “There is nothing to check the inducement to sacrifice the weaker party or the obnoxious individual.” John Adams argued that democracies merely grant revocable rights to citizens depending on the whims of the masses, while a republic exists to secure and protect pre-existing rights. Yet how many Americans know that the word “democracy” is found neither in the Constitution nor the Declaration of Independence, our very founding documents?

www.lewrockwell.com...

edit on 5-5-2012 by stanguilles7 because: ad link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join