It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney desperate and in panic, spends a million dollars to stop Ron Paul *tricks inside*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
There's a mitt romney ad on abovetopsecret...god damnit...lol

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Dr. Paul is a compassionate, empathetic human, an honest politician and one of the few leaders in this country with courage, and it is obvious that the American people want and need him.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
There's a mitt romney ad on abovetopsecret...god damnit...lol

Oh, screenshot, please.

I wanna see that.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

you made my day! really hope he takes the nomination

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I'm a huge Ron Paul supporter, and I certainly believe the media and establishment in general is trying to screw him over, and think he could potentially have a chance to win it...but what causes you to believe, or what is the proof, that Romney's campaign is doing this stuff? Maybe I missed something...
edit on 5-5-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

You think maybe it's the Santorum campaign? Or perhaps Gingrich, or maybe Kerry? Whose in this race still?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm still voting Bachmann. The only ay to change things is to crash the country into a brick wall.
Plus, think of the lols.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Now isn't that funny???Wasn't it the Romnets that were complaining that Paul campaign wasn't playing fair just a few days ago??
The more they show how they work ought to make even their supporters think twice before endorsing Mitt Romney

Add the obvious media bias and ding ding ding..bells should be going off in their heads....
edit on 5-5-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

I'm a huge Ron Paul supporter, and I certainly believe the media and establishment in general is trying to screw him over, and think he could potentially have a chance to win it...but what causes you to believe, or what is the proof, that Romney's campaign is doing this stuff? Maybe I missed something...

You think maybe it's the Santorum campaign? Or perhaps Gingrich, or maybe Kerry? Whose in this race still?

Like I said, maybe I'm just missing or not understanding. Is it just the fact that there's a type-o, and the quote doesn't seem particularly good, and then we're inferring that it's a fake?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ron Paul will NOT get the GOP Nom. The majority does not want Paul get OVER IT Bristol Palin has a better chance against Obama than Paul
edit on 5-5-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Like I said, maybe I'm just missing or not understanding. Is it just the fact that there's a type-o, and the quote doesn't seem particularly good, and then we're inferring that it's a fake?

The Slogan is not a RP slogan, the type-o indicate a messing job, and too boot it's not endorsed by the RP campaign. But the evidence you so clearly miss is the names on each flyer are completely different, save for the type-o & a couple others (Wayne Terhune & Robert Terhune).
edit on 5-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I know who I'm voting for in the primary.

I've been to a few of the local "tea party" meetings and even those punks bash RP. Fools.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I don't understand?
Ny Times has Romney with 847 delegates, and Ron Paul with 80.
Where's the threat?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

ummm.........

Im not a supporter of obama or romney.......

But just so you know, running for president isnt free..........and you HAVE to campaign to win........

Thats why Ron Paul has money bombs to support the campaign, if you arent campaigning to win, then you dont win.....and it doesnt matter how much you have left over......

Not only that the funds dont work that way......

Im a Paul supporter, and this whole process has been very interesting.........

Just curious how old are you? its nice to see younger generations getting involved in the process, its good to see people trying to learn, so later they can make a difference

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The Slogan is not a RP slogan, the type-o indicate a messing job, and too boot it's not endorsed by the RP campaign. But the evidence you so clearly miss is the names on each flyer are completely different, save for the type-o & a couple others (Wayne Terhune & Robert Terhune).

Gotcha...I wasn't implying anything, I just didn't fully understand

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

MSM delegate numbers are projections only? That's how they also call out the winners based on less than 1% of the vote counted. They basically just make things up.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I don't understand?
Ny Times has Romney with 847 delegates, and Ron Paul with 80.
Where's the threat?

the theory is the delegates are going to vote for paul regardless of the will of the voters they are representing at the convention, cuz he like talks about the fed and stuff they're read about on the innerwebz

how they expect to win a general election is beyond me

honest question to the cult:

"if this tactic was being proposed by gingrich at the expense of paul, would you support it ?"

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Gingrich first would need lots of die hard supporters to become a delegate and then become the majority of delegates. He has to pull that off first, and that will never happen. Who the hell supports Gingrich? Although, I am down with a Moon base.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Dr. Paul is a compassionate, empathetic human, an honest politician and one of the few leaders in this country with courage, and it is obvious that the American people want and need him.

Hence, if elected, he'll be dead. Ya can't stop the machine.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
So the media has crowned Mitt Romney the prince of the GOP...but wait...

Ron Paul is picking up delegates left and right, even right from under Romney's nose in his home state of MA.

They have been spending millions to try and stop our delegate strategy but it hasn't been working. The Romney camp tried calling Ron Paul delegates to give them wrong information and locations to the state convention. They are literally paying people ~$25/hour to take us off track and stop us from getting delegates. Why would Mitt Romney worry if he was already the presumed GOP nominee?

Because the Romney campaign knows something a lot of you don't, the delegates won't be bound in the 2012 GOP RNC @ Tampa Bay.

Romney campaign has been colluding with the GOP in pretty much every state so far, getting GOP members to send out robocalls, send e-mails, and organize GOP members to rally behind Romney. Romney even paid to bus random people in from all over Maine and put them up in nice hotels with the stipulation of being a delegate for him and supporting him. Well, bad news him....we took the Maine GOP state Chairman position today and are en route to take the delegates, now Romney is bussing even more people in (like they've already been doing, but not enough) to outnumber the Ron Paul supporters.

News flash Mitt Romney, you can't just throw money at a problem, especially when your problem is Ron Paul and his supporters.

You guys are witnessing history, Ron Paul is going to be the GOP nominee while the MSM and Mitt Romney are going to get embarrassed.

Romney campaign's latest trick today at the Maine State Convention. Creating fake delegate slates to trick people...it ain't workin.

edit on 5-5-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

If this is true, this is illegal!!!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Can someone clear something up for me please, where are these slates actually being used? And how can we know for certain it's not a photoshopped job, or something stupid and lazy the RP ppl did? I'm not insulting anyone here, it's just you ppl are usually to quick to judge others before yourselves. Calling people disinfo shills if they don't believe in the stuff you believe... It's sickening!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join