It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Woman Faked Breast Cancer To Get Implants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Police reports filed in Maricopa County Superior Court say 27-year-old Jami Lynn Toler told her former boss she needed a double mastectomy and breast reconstruction and was uninsured. She also told the tale to her mother and grandparents.

I'm thinking maybe this young lady needs a different kind of implant instead. Not only is this a slap in the face to women who really have suffered the horror of breast cancer, but to scare the crap out of your family, and play on peoples sympathy for vanity and $8000.

This isn't just a statement on this young lady either. I feel like this reflects on our society as a whole, because the media has painted a perpetual and unrealistic picture in every ones mind.

Toler's story started to unravel when she turned down an offer from a doctor to treat her breast cancer for free and Klemis turned her in, Mesa police Sgt. Anthony Landato said.

Now what happens when this young lady really does need help someday? Oh wait, she does need help...

Source
edit on 5/5/2012 by Klassified because: add linky

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, there is a very simple solution. Repossession of property due to felony crimes in paying for it sounds perfectly reasonable. It was 100% cosmetic going in and it's 100% cosmetic coming out. She can then be charged for the removal, as well.....AFTER she has her prison time for the felonies she's collected.

Why it never even crosses someone's mind to do the obvious is beyond me, but I haven't seen or read that mentioned in connection to this. Heck with it.....

She did this COUNTING on the fact she could just stick her tongue out at society and keep her augmented chest. I say we give her and others like her an example and lesson that means something and prove her wrong. Take 'em back and bill her for the trouble!
edit on 5-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks for the thoughts Wrabbit. FWIW, I think you nailed that one.

Guess there just wasn't much interest in a story like this today.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I think it was a good story and just a bad time.... I have Trending Pages on a side monitor a lot while doing other things and other times it's new topics. Here recently, the flow of new threads has gotten dead slow at times it hadn't been until recently. People are just focusing on other things for awhile I guess....

A real outrageous story here though, no question! It's bad enough to have fake ones...but stealing them (basically what happened...) just adds a whole new aspect of wrong. ..and then to add the fact it was a face to face con-game using a charity story of all things... Some people just pile on bad karma by the truck load. lol...

Yup... Taking back the stolen property is still the only solution I'd come up with.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I have words for a woman like this, but I am not allowed to use them on this site. This literally makes me sick to my stomach. Karma may be on her doorstep when she gets older, I hope she does her monthly self exams

new topics

top topics

join